Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0  (Read 46364 times)
coinsons

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

for long time a see good project like arblock
will invest in ico in this project too
also supply it in bounty program.
Hope u all guys will get alot of success results in future.
Good luck
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

Arcblock this time the Token Sale is out of legal consideration so that Chinese citizens can't participate, it's really sad.
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

Arcblock this time the Token Sale is out of legal consideration so that Chinese citizens can't participate, it's really sad.
you are a citizen of China. You can not buy a token. But you can buy it when it comes to exchange. where the fish catch the words
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Bounty thread has bn offline for days now... I hope our stakes are intact

I think you are talking about the spreadsheet, yes we are seeing it was kept in private mode for many days. I think still, the thread very active and people are submitting their social media works in the bounty thread.

Hey mate! it is everything fine with the spreadsheet, i just tried to check something and i got it. But im really really impressed that so many people are in.  Shocked    I tried to pass KYC but i was late, obviously ,  i will have to buy coins on the exchange for a crazy price.

Yes, you are right but after hitting the exchange it is not possible to buy because already Arcblockc built large community supporting the project and they already verified their accounts. You have to submit the documents in order to get verified.
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

A few days ago I read a large document, in which arguments are given why the ArcBlock can be a scam. Even after the given arguments I consider ArcBlock to be a strong project, solving many problems. First of all, this is the most powerful technological platform. I hope that the second time my KYC will approve and I will be able to participate in ICO.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

A few days ago I read a large document, in which arguments are given why the ArcBlock can be a scam. Even after the given arguments I consider ArcBlock to be a strong project, solving many problems. First of all, this is the most powerful technological platform. I hope that the second time my KYC will approve and I will be able to participate in ICO.
I also see that this project is a project in which the very nice. I will also follow the development of this project and hopefully, I can participate in the ICO as well.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

whats the link to the document?
Yaumatei

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

I also see that this project is a project in which the very nice. I will also follow the development of this project and hopefully, I can participate in the ICO as well.
It is true the project is very good.. I will also follow the  of this project and hopefully, I can participate in the ICO as well
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Very good project as an idea. Finally KYC was accepted. I'm late for the Eximchain. I am happy to be late for this.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

you are a citizen of China. You can not buy a token. But you can buy it when it comes to exchange. where the fish catch the words
A Chinese guy living in USA lead this project. The funny thing is that both American and Chinese cannot participate the project.
I expect the price would at least double or triple as soon as ArcBlock hit an exchange.
alfametr

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

With participation in ISO, which should be put by GAS and Gway?
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

With participation in ISO, which should be put by GAS and Gway?

Hello alfametr!

Check my message #775 abou gas price and gas limit. It's not about only ArcBlock ICO it's about all tokensale of projects
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

for long time a see good project like arblock
will invest in ico in this project too
also supply it in bounty program.
Hope u all guys will get alot of success results in future.
Good luck
Do you passed KYC whitelist from Arcblock? Do you know about that? You can't simply "invest" on arcblock ICO if you haven't signed up on KYC and submitted the KYC until it approved.

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

The community keeps growing daily, this project is talk of all crypto expert.....
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

The Registration for ArcBlock Token Sale Event has been closed..
I hope all token can be sold in 1 day.
ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0   I will support this project.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

At a glance you know that the project is very promising. This is a new project that I think should be followed. see from his website alone is quite crowded who do the registration. can not be left behind to join in being an investor or bounty campaign.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

is there any other chance to  join  in  the  whitelist?  it  was closed so fast , many people can not  join in  on time .
Unfortunately there is no other way to join the ICO.  There were more then 100k kyc applications submitted therefore no more further registration available for the whitelist. You can still join the bounty program to earn free tokens or wait until tokens will be released and get listed on the exchanges.  

You mean KYS registration closed for pre-sale or for token sale? I want to take part at last on main ICO  Huh
Kevlar

Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

is there any other chance to  join  in  the  whitelist?  it  was closed so fast , many people can not  join in  on time .
Unfortunately there is no other way to join the ICO.  There were more then 100k kyc applications submitted therefore no more further registration available for the whitelist. You can still join the bounty program to earn free tokens or wait until tokens will be released and get listed on the exchanges.  

You mean KYS registration closed for pre-sale or for token sale? I want to take part at last on main ICO  Huh

The organizers finish the analysis of the KYC and I understood for the main ICO. Many people have refused (like me) and I do not know if they will have time to consider the repeated applications. I do not think that those who have not applied for the KYC will have time to pass it considering the popularity of the project and the number of applications received.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
rumax

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

It is a pity that there is a limit for participants from some countries! Around the project there is a huge hype and I personally know the guys who will invest here in large amounts! I am sure that the public sale will be held within one day, after entering the exchange I will consider the possibility of buying coins in the long run!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

It is a pity that there is a limit for participants from some countries! Around the project there is a huge hype and I personally know the guys who will invest here in large amounts! I am sure that the public sale will be held within one day, after entering the exchange I will consider the possibility of buying coins in the long run!

Sure, it's a pity for citizens of these countries. But you have to see this from the perspective of the project. They have to comply with the current laws and regulations, so its just logically to block them from participating. I am afraid they have to buy the tokens from the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: