Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0  (Read 46364 times)
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

I have joined about 7-8 ico now. but I keep a large part of the fund for ArcBlock. because I am very confident to him. hope will be a good way for all of us.

central time england maybe.

nymphelav

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

Did you guys received the approval email for the whitelist? I am stuck at phase 2 (reviewing) for like 20 days or more. Is this normal? First it said it will take a few days then 7-10 days and now? What is happening? Sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

I like that you lowered the maximum investment amount up to 3_ETH. This will reduce risks of price manipulation, by whales. And your requirement to the level of the gas is generally a classy move, I might be wrong but I think you are the first who came up with such a strategy. In General, I am more and more amazed at how well and cleverly you do absolutely everything  - respect!

It's up to 5 ETH because of the additional 7500 CMT which is almost the value of 2 ETH.

Did you guys received the approval email for the whitelist? I am stuck at phase 2 (reviewing) for like 20 days or more. Is this normal? First it said it will take a few days then 7-10 days and now? What is happening? Sad

I myself have been confirmed after 11 days. There's maybe some issue with your registration. Have you received an email that you're declined? If not, check the website to confirm if you're decline or not. You could do a follow up on their telegram channel. PM one of the admins to check the status of your application. Usually it really takes longer for no reason. One thing's for sure, there are hundred thousand people who sent their KYC application. Imagine how the work being done behind on a relatively smaller time.
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I have joined about 7-8 ico now. but I keep a large part of the fund for ArcBlock. because I am very confident to him. hope will be a good way for all of us.

central time england maybe.

Can you explain where that confidence comes from?

Because they give you free tokens maybe?

Bitco

Activity: 746
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

For all the results, the level of the HIpe in this project goes over + the low drop on the input to the ico will add to the received tokens of value.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Now many empty projects are hiding under the name of Blockchain 3.0.
ArcBlock is the only exception. The project really can adequately carry the prefix "Blockchain 3.0".
ArcBlock is a platform service, rather than a standalone software package or set of APIs.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
rumax

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

Now many empty projects are hiding under the name of Blockchain 3.0.
ArcBlock is the only exception. The project really can adequately carry the prefix "Blockchain 3.0".
ArcBlock is a platform service, rather than a standalone software package or set of APIs.

In addition, there are already 4.0 Blockchain and everyone wants to ride on the wave of the HYIP and collect as much money as possible in exchange for their tokens! ArcBlock has a thoughtful and universal protocol, it remains to be expected when it will be fully implemented!
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

Arcblock the first hi-tech innovation of its kind, most interesting thing about arcblock system so far is, the opportunity the platform team offers to the newbies to build themselves up in bitcointalk forum. of every other project bounty campaign i have come accross in my search, arcblock is exceptional in the above mentioned. personally i will like to give my gratitude for arc block team for the great opportunity for the newbie. Arcblock 3.0 blockchain technology you rock.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Only a few days will the project officially begin. I signed up for KYC and was successful. I hope to buy ABT because this project is really great and has attracted a huge community on the telegram. If purchased I will keep for a long time because the potential of the project is very large

People are finding potential ARCblock that's why many people have signed for whitelist, this is going to be one my best ICO till now because lot community is showing interested towards Blockchain 3.0 project.

It's still too early to say It'll be successful. AFAIK the success of any project isn't determined only by a successful token sale event or hype. It's what becomes of it after the ICO has ended. The Arcblock team still has to walk the talk/hype. It's gonna be a long ride. Let's watch out for Blockchain 3.0 Wink

A successful ICO doesn't mean the project will succeed. Although ICO is a very important step for inventors and investors alike. ICO is about trust and it's crucial for the future of the project. I'd say about two years of active development to mature a product at least. I maybe wrong here,but that's my estimate.  

I agree it doesnt mean the project will succeed but it is for sure one of the indicators to focus on. There are a lot of project starting on blockchain and its certainly hard to attract attention. ICO success is one of the ways which you can orientate with about the projects future.

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

Hey ArcBlock Team!
hi today I noticed that you have dropped the maximum rate to participate - thus you reduce investment, everything else you set the rules what gas gwei to install? Why? why do you need it?

ANGEL_VOISE

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

Arcblock is a growing ecosystem of its own, not just sofware platform built by one of the organizations that are centered. This platform was also driven by the economics of the token and will continue to evolve by itself.
revenant2017

Activity: 728

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

Hey ArcBlock Team!
hi today I noticed that you have dropped the maximum rate to participate - thus you reduce investment, everything else you set the rules what gas gwei to install? Why? why do you need it?
Please reiterate your question. Can't understand what you were trying to ask. If you're asking about gas price, the gas price needed is 60 gwei and 200k gas limit. That is enough for your eth transfer or cybermiles token transfer to be confirmed and processed by the miners.
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

Join us  Wink! Great project! Smiley Making the blockchain free use is key to widespread adoption. Free Platform enhance the capacities of developers and companies to create valuable new services that they can monetize, not users pay for the use of the blockchain network.
BitcoinMint.US

Activity: 284
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

My KYC is failed but i uploaded alot of times to differents ICO this info and all was good.
Also alot of my People failed KYC too .

Why arcblock make alot of failed process of KYC ?

I hope with bountise will be all ok : )
Little-loli

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:49 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 11:05:05 PM by Little-loli

There's a lot of red flags with this ICO when I looked into it.

It hasen't got a base, no code to prove they've actually started, excuses was they're doing it in a closed source project developement style where as almost all ICOs are open source and free for people to view the code and contribute / help out. I don't see a reason why they wouldn't make their project development open source. A reason like people stealing the code isn't a good excuse either because if you believe in your project to be successful then you have nothing to worry about.

Founder/CEO has a past as an entrepreneur with 4 businesses in the past, 2 of which was sold and one of them didn't go well according to what the CEO said. This could imply that this ICO is just a money grab and they might not deliver or produce the project poorly.

ALL the media mentions on their website when ArcBlock listed them wasen't true at all, CEO/Founder of ArcBlock even verifyed this during their AMA with Ian, saying that they did talk with the interviewers and that they haven't posted the articles about ArcBlock yet. The CEO said if he could do their marketing differently he wouldn’t of put those Media claimed coverage on their website before it was published, in short there was no article of them being mentioned.

Parnterships with IBM isn't what it seem like it seems to be, ArcBlock sighned up with a programm with cloud IBM which he said it himself that “anyone” could join and this makes them a partner. So it wasn’t a partnership you see with Stellar and IBM. I'm pretty sure IBM doesn't even know that ArcBlock is using their name and Logo on their website for that matter.

They only listed 4 people on their team with an excuse of not wanting to disrupt anyone on the team by putting them up on the website and only wanted to list the key members. This is a very weak excuse and why would it distrube the development team members if you listed them on the website? All ICO project did this, implies they're trying to hide something.

In conclusion ArcBlock CEO/Founder doesn't seem to have much transparency with us the communiity, unless what they claim is actually true and they aren't trying to obscure or hide anything. This makes ArcBlock ICO with a $45,000,000 starting marketcap a risky one to take as its a pretty large one at that and even further more risker as a long term hold.

I'm hesitant as to invest into this ICO. To sum this up the CEO/Founder might just be using this ICO as a cash grab, media mentions are none existant at the time it was listed on ArcBlock's website. Can't evaluate if ArcBlock can claim what they promise due to no listings of their whole team, if there is anymore than 4 people. Partnerships seems exagerated.

This is FUD because it is fear, uncertainty and doubt, which is what I felt when I looked into it and the responses I gathered on their reddit and AMA youtube video. I'm only trying to be honest here. Though I'm not saying this ICO won't make you money if you invest into it. Would like some thoughts on this.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

If you tried to whitelist and havent received any response yet, I would try again before the period is over. If you do not get a positive response the second time of trying to whitelist, it may mean that you missed out. All in all you will eventually get a response in good time. It seems as if most whitelist actors are being processed due to large number of applicants.
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

i think that after entering the exchange, I will consider buying coins in the long run!
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:46:23 PM
Merited by yesiam6 (1)

You could complain about close source, but let's look at it from a different perspective.

Many Wall Streeters are laughing about open source ICOs. If your business and product is open source software, what value does your project have, they wonder? Anyone can clone it and take your user base.

With that reasoning open source is especially a big risk for ArcBlock because as far as I know there are few programmers on the team. Anyone with a lot of money could copy the idea and code, and put a rockstar coding team on it, for example Facebook.

That's one argument for closed source, protecting intellectual property. Of course it could also be an excuse for not having a lot to show. Being open source hasn't hurt Ethereum really, there is Ethereum Classic but it doesn't have the same level of programmers as the original.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:13:07 AM

The ArcBlock platform allows developers to avoid the trivial details of the underlying block chain protocol and focus on the application itself. From this point of view, ArckBlock is very similar to what the NetEase did in that year. So the Ding Lei platform Arcblock, can be said unforeseen, but also reasonable. Grin
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

You could complain about close source, but let's look at it from a different perspective.

Many Wall Streeters are laughing about open source ICOs. If your business and product is open source software, what value does your project have, they wonder? Anyone can clone it and take your user base.

With that reasoning open source is especially a big risk for ArcBlock because as far as I know there are few programmers on the team. Anyone with a lot of money could copy the idea and code, and put a rockstar coding team on it, for example Facebook.

That's one argument for closed source, protecting intellectual property. Of course it could also be an excuse for not having a lot to show. Being open source hasn't hurt Ethereum really, there is Ethereum Classic but it doesn't have the same level of programmers as the original.
I agree with you if this coin really does deliver what it promises to do (blockchain 3.0) it's worth the risk to not having it open source imho.
But i also know that trust isn't earned easily in the crypto community so i am kind of torn.
The positive  (no copy paste coins stealing their maybe world changing idea) outweighs the imho (small) risk of malicious intent.

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: