Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POW coins with strong histroy will return in a big way  (Read 97 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

BTC
Doge
LTC

Many others too will make a return as people clue up that ICO coins were 99% scams that had no business with crypto they were merely start ups that could not hoodwink any seed money from people outside of those driven by crytpo fomo

Many are shitty erc20 promise tokens with development teams that could not even handle a good POW clone on their own.

ICO releases were far too easy to scam on and these are gradually going to be weeded out and fined and delisted from exchanges.

Most ICO top Market cap coins are fakes they have fake caps and fake volume

Dev teamns on the quiet are rebuying these cheap old POW relics since they wont have ICO regs to bother them in the future and they can revamp these old tested beasts quite easily.

All the fancy bullshit around 99% of these new projects is not even crypto related essentially the other 1% are promises and dreams that would require multiple nobel prizes to get half their road maps completed.

BTC is one of the most simple designs some of the other POW alts have more experimental designs but are written off as old tech.... lol where is the new tech we have a few dag a hash graph and some other new methods like xby...........these are okay for a punt. Most of the ICOs bring nothing apart from hype and ponzi enablement. They bring nothing NEW to cryptocurrencies at the tech level i'm afraid to say.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: