Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 08:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field?  (Read 5242 times)
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

Yeah you are never late in this crypto land, All you end to do is to pick the right coin and the right price. and hodl tight till the profit.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

You already missed lot of opportunities from crypto yet you are not that late. You might be buying coins with higher price at the moment compared before but the potential of coins are still high and promising. There are also a low value coin which has a future in a long term investment. Though main coin such as bitcoin and etherium has a really high price, you can still invest with it because the demand and popularity it has gained was really high. Still has a promising future.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:13:38 AM

Yeah you are never late in this crypto land, All you end to do is to pick the right coin and the right price. and hodl tight till the profit.
As in the statement he's not late to the cryptocurrency community. He has missed opportunities to invest at an lower price during the early days, but now once again has got the chance to invest at an lower price to profit good. Even if this opportunity is not available, he's not late considering the day it came into existence.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:18:15 AM

it's bot too late. We are only in the awareness phase of cryptocurrency. you are in the early stages of it. My tip is to focus on your progress in building a solid portfolio. 😊 mass adoption is still a long way. could take a decade in my opinion.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

You are not yet late. You are still earlier. You can start by learning as much as possible as you can. Do not rush into making investment yet. Learn crypto 101 then you will how fast you can incorporate into the crypto world
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

You not late, popularitas of cryptocurrency just begin and  the community will be bigger. Volume and marketcap in coinmarketcap is smaller than stock market so posibility bigger and the demand will be increasing. And make investment in cryptocurrency has big potential in the future because blockchain technology give many advantages and benefits.

Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

Not too late for mining IMO
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

You are late but the game is not over yet. You can get in and start from what you have. If you think you have money that you can afford to risk then you can buy bitcoins now because it has reduce since the start of this year.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

Hi,

Your are not late to invest in crypto currency. Some countries are just starting to adapt it. It is not yet globally acceptable but we are on our way there. Investors and companies are also starting to engage in the crypto world. Celebrities are also becoming interested to it. You can still ride on the crypto train. Do your own research about it and you'll be amazed on this industry.
oneirozwis13

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:08:07 AM

Definitely not too late to join the fun of Crypto. There always seems to be tons of new projects, as you can see on this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Personally I recommend bitcore (BTX), the main thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.0. If you register your address for the airdrop and your wallet contains at least 1 BTX, you get a nice airdrop every week. You can download the wallet from the official github here: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases. Enjoy crypto!
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

Not really, for you can always catch up those you missed from the past when you are still not in the crypto currency industry. You can still have prier knowledge about it since there are threads that will guide you as you further go on to this.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:09:43 AM

Hi,

The Rocket and the Plane are gone, but the Train and the Bus are still here. They will be slower, but you can still get to a nice destiny, whatever you choose that destiny to be.
it's never too late to start, so I think you're not late yet.
Still in front of a friend, do not worry and do not listen to no one go to before and everything will be. "Do not give up" remember this slogan, he will always help you))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

I think it's a good time to get into the cryptocurrency market, because the government has just limited the encryption money market, and many countries have started to legalize BTC and other altcoin.
So I think the bull market is still going on and the opportunities are still there. Grin

technerd

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

Just want to add to make sure you invest in promising coins.  Don't be distracted by new short term fads.  Not to say they aren't good, but analyze their long term potential first then decide if you want to go in or not.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

Hi,
I do not think there is a late term in the field of crypto or investment in the field because the development of the era and technology requires a person must develop also in the field of economy and everything associated with it

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

Hi,

Everyone are welcome here.

I think you are not late here because there a lot of newcomers here like you. Also there are able to adjust in the process of learning about the importance and used of cyptos specially on its field. Invest money in crypto is any time as long as you know how to select best crypto that give an assurance that you will gain profit.

Maybe this is the right time for you to engage in cryptocurrency market because there are a lot of good cypto now to invest and giving back to you a high profit.
bilman

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

not late at all.. just board to the train and begin with this new ride. welcome to cryptos world. =)
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

everyone keeps saying its not to  late, but it feels very late.  2017 seemed to be the year where the price of admission skyrocketed.  Its amazing how quick it goes from life changning to just pretty good.   it just seems like everything now will be pretty good.  when bitcoin hits 40k,  its only 3x the money and that could take a long time plus the amount you need to invest to make it all worthwhile.   Same with etherium, i keep hearing 10k but with that much circulating, it just seems all these things have mooned and if most alt coins are a branch of etherium, then i dunno where all this is going.  I just think now you gotta gamble for life changing money other wise it just a good investment, but heck stock market made over 15% this year so I dunno,   WISH IT WAS 2014 again
ghost07

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

Hi,
for me you are not totally late because in the field of cryptocurrency theres no time for this because anytime you can go learn how to earn money with cryptocurrency. Some of my friend go bitcointalk almost 2months and now they earning lot of money and cryptocurrency tokens.
mistletoe

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:19:10 AM

Not yet too late brother. Coins are still cheap. Prices are still dump and a lot of bitcoin wannabes still creeping out the market.  You cab still invest in those. Who knows, maybe. Just maybe. It'll boom. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: