Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:06:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field?  (Read 5210 times)
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

Its never too late to start making your first steps in your cryptocurrency investments since they are ever adapting and the market is continuously changing plus there are a bunch of altcoins now at low price that you can invest into that may give you a lot of profit if you plan on holding for a long time.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

Hi,

Not at all, daily we see new cryptocurrency projects and some with really great potential. You can join good projects either by supporting them by investing or joining bounty programs or you can trade them. Train is not missed it is up to you which train you want to join  Grin

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

Hi,

You are always welcome to crypto and on this forum. You are not still late if you plan to invest in bitcoin as bitcoin is speculated to rise again this year. But for newbies who are planning to participate in signature campaigns here, i think it's a bit late now since a Merit System is being imposed already that you can easily ranked up if you could not reach a cert number of activity and number of merits.

Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

Hi,
Hi. You are not late, welcome to the wonderful world of crypt! Believe me, it will tighten you! I believe that even half a way has not gone by, now the very development and rapid growth! To begin with, I advise you to pay attention to the airdrops and immediately start filling in all the same, you can also take part in the social bounty, with the subscription is now a bit more complicated, just yesterday new rules emerged, it is more difficult for beginners to achieve a certain status necessary for subscriptions. If you have free means, then you can try yourself as an investor, a lot of interesting projects! Good luck
Royhan25

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

Welcome friends, You are not late and good luck in crypto's world. Due to crypto's world is increasingly evolved.  I suggest you to study all the rules in crypto's world so it can make you easily in this field. Just wait and keep your account until JR. Member friend,  so you can join the signature campaign and we can reach success together. Don't mind guys,  it's never late to change your life be bright future
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

today is not late, tomorrow is not as well, and most probably next weeks,months, years.nothing is alte in this life, for crypto, it is still baby, just take a position and enjoy it.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

Every day we are seeing a lot of new projects being launched with innovative thoughts, so we are in good shape with crypto because as long as the project is being launched we can make the good amount of the money. For that, we have to wait patiently and hold the coin until the price of the coin increases.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

Hi,
you're not too late to learn cryptocurrency. Everyone here starts as a newbie as well and it's never too late for us. There is always a new project everyday, new ICO, so try to learn everything in cryptocurrency/ bitcoin. Take time to read and do some research as well for you to be knowledgeable in the world of bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

No you are not too late but you missed a lot of oppurtunities that happen in the price value last year.You must invest now in a lower price and buy some btc in low value so that you can afford.You must need to study first about cryptocurrency and learn the things you must know about it to make you aware from it.
Yeah, right now bitcoin is trading at an affordable price, so it seems like a good entry point for those that got no bitcoin but at the same time those that want to enter in bitcoin cannot waste anymore time, I think we are near mass adoption, it may happen in the next 5 years and if you do not have bitcoin by that time you are going to lose the opportunity to change your life.
ezcrigbagk

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

Hi,
Many people say. The virtual currency is the sun at eight or nine o'clock. There is still a long development time. It is not too late. What I do now is to try to understand this area.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

Welcome, i am relatively new as well! From my experience and from what people tell me, it's definitely not too late! some people say it's just the beginning! It's been very interesting to see the potential of this market and make some good gains along the way! Welcome and enjoy!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mrqzwoboi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:26:25 AM

Hi,
I think it is never too late. You just need a suitable opportunity. Encrypted world was born very early. It will have greater development.
Zepp74

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

Your not late. New airdrops, bounties and staking every week. Lots of money to be made. Only the beginning.
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

No one is late being here, the matter that count is how we catch up with others, how will you gain information and knowledge here in crypto world, maybe bitcoin was also introduce late to us but it's not a reason for us to give more effort to reach a goal.

As you make your post to rank up, try to read also about campaign and related matter, for you to be ready when you reach your Jr. Member.....

Enjoy.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

if to follow the ICO you are not late, but if to follow bounty you are late, because now to improve the ranking is very difficult since the merit.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:59:08 AM

Welcome to the world of crypto currency. You are not late. Everyday is a fresh day to start trading. But before starting good entry is the most important.
abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

i think you're not late in crypto currency because sometimes you need to learn something new but you better read all information about bitcoin

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

i think you're not late in crypto currency because sometimes you need to learn something new but you better read all information about bitcoin

Yse it right time to invest bitcoin. Now bitcoin process will be improve. So you will learn more information about the new process. Bitcoin is good to use for future growth. But you will know the process before use. This information help to plan work. It will change the process. So you will know it.
zhqqnhivae

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

Hi,
Hello new friends, this will never be late. The current encrypted world is still in its development phase. New coins often appear. You need to be interested in them and get to know them.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

Hi,
Hello new friends, this will never be late. The current encrypted world is still in its development phase. New coins often appear. You need to be interested in them and get to know them.
Just knowing about them is not going to bring any results. You have to do something like trade. do a report, build a coin, etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: