Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:01:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field?  (Read 5208 times)
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

No, it's been a few months since i join on cryptocurrency space,
i don't think the train has gone for a newbie,
i believe this year will be the year of ICO too,
Everything will become huge if we keep waiting,learning,and be patient.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

Well, let's talk frankly, I think if you ask such a question, then of course you yourself understand that you were late, just like me, I also did not come at the very beginning, but still I'm doing this and I like it. Just get started.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Although the entrance threshold is already large, it is never too late to learn something new! You can trade on the exchange, or invest in interesting projects, which will be a lot this year) Participate in the bounty is already too late, because of the last update of the forum and the introduction of merits)

yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Of course it is not too late. And until the market has fully recovered, you can invest
in some coins and watch the price rise. Welcome to the battlefield Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

Hi,
Hi, new friends, it's never too late to join the cryptocurrency field, and all you need now is to learn more about blockchain, cryptocurrency, bitcoin, etc. that will help you.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
Not at all, this is just the beginning.
Only about less than 1% of people around the world know crypto, according to this discussion : https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-know-what-a-Bitcoin-is-or-a-cryptocurrency-based-on-percentage (June 2017)
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

you are not late. Right now the price of bitcoin and other altcoins was dropping and it means this the right time to invest and buy a coins. I advice to you do a research and you study about the crypto for avoid a mistake.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

Hi,

I think it is not late to begin fast trading or long term investing with the cryptocurrencies. Of course, some big opportunities are not exist anymore, but I think there are still a lot of chances to get good profits with the cryptocurrencies. Good luck!
Bitcoin or crypto investment is not a short term investment, therefore i do not think that one can be consider as late at any state. I think that one can join the world of crypto trading in any time and get good benefit from it. I can see that even those people who short invested their assets in crypto they got a good profit from it, in fact it is totally depending on your experience and skill in trading.

I agree with you. In addition to that factors, I think we can not underestimate the effect of luck. Because, on choosing the right coin and the right timing for an investment which can bring good profits, luck has a really big effect.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

No this is not late its a new morning to work in crypto field because many person are whose don't know about of the cryptocurrency till now so just begin to invest in crypto to make a big profit.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?

You are not late my friend, this is just the beginning. If you have a time to visit on the marketplace, you can see different stuffs and different projects that is related to cryptocurrency. I think that is only a level 1 project since its about gambling, real estate, ecosystem and many more that has an collaboration in cryptocurrency also known as ICO. Where you're project is raising funds with the help of investors and participants of the said project. Some countries are now open or allowed to have an transactions in banks recently. I'm still looking forward for a project that can change the world, a project that will help us all from suffering, that can make a better society, economics and government, a project that will risen up the cryptocurrency to the world and make a history that will never forgotten. Therefore, you have many more time to explore and study about bitcoin and other altcoins and maybe you can discover something interesting in the cryptoworld.  
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

You are not late, it is always early when we start a new good thing, and do not delay more to start, do not wait make good study of market take some guide line and start working, crypto word is very wast, more of the people even do not know about this, all the best and welcome to this profitable world.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

Welcome. You're late compare to some that know crytpo and bitcoins for  years now. But you can still go good operations by investing in the good project. There are so many things to do in crypto , it's just the beginning. So read, learn and take the time to well understand.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

Hi,
Nope, you are not yet late into altcoins because there are more new crypto will arise soon.  The thing is you must start to adopt into crypto world now and learn well about it.
k-west

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

Welcome to this field full of surprises and great opportunities to become rich and independent person.You are just in time joining this party at very cheap prices.Buy some topcoins at 1 or lower $ price,Ripple,Nem,Stellar,Tron,Verge.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

Hi,

The question is no longer up to date. Is already 3 weeks old. but today I would not buy. I would wait as all this week develops. first china, then korea and now japan. and who's next? How far does the btc course go down. nobody knows. It is a bad situation in the market
Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

Of course you are not late))  Welcome to cryptoworld! Search the information, read about crypto and good luck
AiwonOleh

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

My advice to you, you need to read a lot and study this market before actively trading in it, so consider all the pros and cons and only then start trading
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

I would say "Welcome to the party". I think you are just on time and the real party is about to begin. If you a quick learner you can catch up easy and start making money.

imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

The train is still picking up passengers,  there is always never too late.  Most important is the willingness to learn the market is always there for you.

Bl4nk

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

My advice to you, you need to read a lot and study this market before actively trading in it, so consider all the pros and cons and only then start trading
The suggestion you give is very good. Science is the key to success. And how to seek knowledge in the beginning by reading, you enter the largest forum of crypto and here is enough knowledge that is given by the reliable kripto players. So you can take the knowledge they have given here. If anyone wants to ask just ask. But before you ask something nice you first find whether the question has been in question or not. Stay eager to join the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: