Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field?  (Read 5210 times)
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

You are never late for anything son, if the train is gone another one will come, the fact that you are here is what matters, there's still a lot coming up with new ICOs and projects launching every time.learn all you can, take chances, fail, persist and lets meet at the top

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Max.junior1

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

If you ask late or not, I answer no. But there is still much to do here. If you want to join the bounty program, you must increase the account rank to Jr member, then you follow the bounty program. In bounty programs, there are several campaigns, including signature campaigns and social media. Welcome to the world of crypto.  Smiley
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

You are not late my friend. First of all welcome to the cryptocurrency world. Crypto now is in its place to be well known. Just always join discussions to gather some informations and to level up your rank to be able to join campaigns.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

no you're not too late, the train just left and you can still chase it, my advice you follow some bounty to learn to know crypto and if you already know everything then do trading
no words to be late, the world of crypto currency can still to join,
this is like the internet, the future will still continue to grow
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

You're not late in this field if you're talking about the adaptation of this Crypto technology but if you're talking about earning Cryptocurrencies through signature and other campaigns because the Merit system will prevent you to boost your rank if you don't earn sMerits from the readers.
More likely, you will be nailed on being Jr. Member in this forum until you earn suh numbers of sMerits.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

You're not late in this field if you're talking about the adaptation of this Crypto technology but if you're talking about earning Cryptocurrencies through signature and other campaigns because the Merit system will prevent you to boost your rank if you don't earn sMerits from the readers.
More likely, you will be nailed on being Jr. Member in this forum until you earn suh numbers of sMerits.

I agree with your opinion. currently a little difficult indeed to be able to raise the rank of us, because it is now available the new rules namely sMerit. If you want to raise your account, you must create a quality post and helpful for other people because with so you can get sMERIT from people.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
paloloy

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

The only reason I came into this forum is my friends shared me this stuff and Cryptos and I am very lucky that I started making more than a dozen of accounts so I make ranks pumped up before the birth of Merit.
That's why if you're thinking that you want to earn more bounty stake tokens as what earlier members do then you are too late otherwise,learning all the Blockchain and Altcoins stuff in this forum is the only right place you got.
And good luck... Happy learning

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

Isnt present of course not late to invest. My many acquaintances just now learn about it. This very interesting and perspective direction. It is necessary to begin to study the world of cryptocurrencies and only after that to buy coins.

babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

Hi,

You are not late, only you if this field about crypto currency, trading and all the necessary basical some more about reading and learn need to keep.Crypto the world inside a lot of noise have to participate.
crytocurrency know about learn all by itself you understand the go.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

I think no one can be late on crypto field, the train will surely be back. But right now, you just have to focus on gaining knowledge and gather information about crypto and all other entities surrounding it. Just start on reading some articles that will help you understand more about this field, don't be afraid to ask the experienced ones for tips and guides. If you are going to invest, make sure with your eyes are open. You just have to wait for opportunities, they are always there.
buhna

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

We are all was newbie. And it is never late to start. Of course now is not so easy like 1-2 years ago. But it is better than nothing. Now is more difficult to grow in this forum, it is true.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Hi,
Welcome to Crypto Currencies World, i don't think you're late in this field because most likely people in the world still do not know about Crypto Currencies World, Bitcoin and Blockchain and i think less than 15% of these people are own some cryptocurrencies. The Crypto Currencies Market is just start and it has a lot of potential in the future because many project which is building on the basis of Blockchain, is very useful for human society. I advise you should learn complete knowledge to start if you want to get many succeed with Crypto Currencies World in the future.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

Newbies are welcome always welcome rather because the opportunities here  are waiting to those newbie's. And besides your not too late to be involved in this kind of job because there's a trading, a mining and this what we called signature campaigns are all promising a good profit to anyone.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:28:45 AM

In my mind, you are not too late.Your chance is still wide open. so, just continue to join in this field to be more successful
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

It is never too late to deal with cryptocurrency, regardless of when a person came to this business, there are and will be great opportunities for good development using market analysis, airdrop, bounty in social networks, signed ICO companies. The main thing is that you have come to this and are ready to continue to support the cryptocurrency.
Derek8

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

You're not alone Wink I think we are not late, the are opportunities for newbies to get profit, recently I was told about upcoming platform Safinus, it will suit for inexperienced investors to join profitable portfolio. I'm going to try it.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

I, too, are new, I can not say that during my entire stay and dating in the crypt world I learned something very important, no, not at all, because every day I learn some news that for me is a novelty.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

I do not think you were late. It's only begining. About 5-10% of the population now knows about crypto-currencies. Therefore, we are waiting for a lot of interesting things in this market.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Hi,
Somehow you are late in the industry, because unlike from the past years you can easily rank up just by posting but theymos never wanted again to dominate this industry by shitposters and that is why merit system is created and for me this is one of the best systems made in this industry because instead of posting non-sense topics, by merit system you will prohibit yourself in posting non-sense and by that you will learn more and more
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Hi,
If you currently want to buy bitcoin it is too late because bitcoin prices are too expensive to buy, but currently the value of bitcoin has fallen by about 50% compared to January this year. To learn about bitcoin and other crypto I think it's not too late, because learning or doing something is not knowing too late. Too late only applies to people who have never done it.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: