Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
noiamnoone (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 04:49:32 PM by noiamnoone

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy!  
5. read article about this Justin Sun: http://www.sohu.com/a/195447639_534692

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

Are you trying to sabotage Tron in their path to success? I don't think such huge investment will fall into scam because this coin has solid team and their community is huge just visit their Telegram and Twitter media.
If you're accusing them as such then make detailed information and not just a hoax like Tiny Winnie Little statement from a newbie.
Seems you're so desperate on taking down Tron. 

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
l_i_g_h_t

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy! 

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.

TRON > BITCOIN
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

Are you trying to sabotage Tron in their path to success? I don't think such huge investment will fall into scam because this coin has solid team and their community is huge just visit their Telegram and Twitter media.
If you're accusing them as such then make detailed information and not just a hoax like Tiny Winnie Little statement from a newbie.
Seems you're so desperate on taking down Tron.  
how can a 'sloid team' dont even type one code on github? i would say tron is totally scam, the price is strongly manipulated, once the the banker's money chain broke or some other accident happen, the coin will soon back to zero
noiamnoone (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

again, read the long article about TRON's founder https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569
I know I will be flooded by Justin Sun's hired Water Army(水军)
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

A coin that suddenly and dramatically increases in price, jumping into the top 10 altcoins with basically no warning, is a sign for me that someone should be investigating it more closely. Either it's got a huge value to bring to the table (and the whole world suddenly realised that), or it's a scam being propped up by price manipulation.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the latter, but my translation skills aren't good enough to reach a solid conclusion when reading the linked articles Smiley
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

Why would trust a newbie account claiming a coin is a scam?should you use hero or legendary account to look like more legit.

noiamnoone (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Why would trust a newbie account claiming a coin is a scam?should you use hero or legendary account to look like more legit.

who told you to trust me? I am just doing some investigation and share what I found with others, my conclusion is TRX is a scam. you may have your own opinion or even buy a lot and hold forever, that's you decision ..
BitHerring

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

The Throne has a very good presentation, a large number of supporters, a powerful room. I'm laughing that the THRONE is SKAM.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

Am I the only one who randomly woke up to 500 TRX in their wallet one day? Don't see how it's a scam personally
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

who told you to trust me? I am just doing some investigation and share what I found with others, my conclusion is TRX is a scam. you may have your own opinion or even buy a lot and hold forever, that's you decision ..
Go take a snap,you are just having a nightmare,probably you needed some time to cool down,TRX is a good project thats why it is on the top people arent not fool like you.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

To be honest I don't know neither I care much. Honestly I have never heard of tron and it could easily be just big pump as like every coin is pumping because people want quick buck out of this game. Thank you at least for pointing out here it made me wonder at least to take closer look at tron and see if it's really that special or it is just pure scam as you say.

Anyway when this is posted with newbie about scam it raises more concerns like you want to sabotage them idk.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

Everyone, make your own decision. Never let anyone think for you. There, problem solved.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

Each person decides to recognize and evaluate it. you say it is scam. But I do not think I'm scam. and it is very successful. In the future it will grow even further. But the information you give is very convincing
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

TRON > BITCOIN

Such detailed analysis.  Bitcoin is a implement, well used protocol and set of applications that been in use for real transactions for many years.  It have some problems but its live.  TRON is a not even at prototype stage, its a whitepaper a lot of funding and a github repo full of template and placeholders (opinion of a developer forum) thats many months from a beta release.  Anyone saying this is a good project hasn't checked it, its a sales pitch and they want it to be a good project, but today there is nothing to show for months after ICO and a massive valuation surge.
zate

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

Hmm

This weekend, all over many large financial forums with millions of active users,

the CEO of Tron was exposed as being a lifelong scammer.

These are their claims, what do you guys think about these:

Everyone who read the whitepaper saw that the CEO has zero technical skills, and just names stuff in very flashy ways.

Suspicious insider selling activity of 6 B was confirmed

Bogus whitepaper with references to Star Trek, technobullshit babble

Obvious, sociopathic lying when confronted (The smart contract is flawed, we had to move the coins to cold storage. That Justin Sun's not me, it's the some other Justin Sun").

60% of TRX supply went to insiders

Coin comes out of nowhere and nearly hits $20 billion

Bogus site game.com which is supposed to be a partner, but it was created overnight

Huge buy walls right now, probably to support insider dumping

Instant rebuttal blog post from a supposed third party to the allegations, complete with reassurance and sales pitch at the end

Fanatical community that shouts down everything as "FUD and jealousy"

Dumbest of the dumb money is in this one, largely because it looks cheap (< $1) and has a "cool" name

Even if you take his excuses at face value, he's admitting that an insider is buying and selling to manipulate the market. [/b][/b]
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

in my opinion tron is super overhyped and a lot of people will lose their money. i might be wrong tho everything in crypto world is changing very fast
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

Such a great newbie infiltrating the minds of those people that are tron believers. Hey dude, just invest in tron and YOU WILL THANK US. Just go and do it and I can say that you will be earning great profits. Thank me later. Tron is not a scam. Read the whole whitepaper. Tron is not just getting hyped by everybody, tron is a great altcoin. Look at its price after how many days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zate

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

I don't even remember last time that the large masses of crypto users bashed so much and so badly all over the forums a coin before.

Tron looks like it is Public Enemy number 1.

So many people are launching attacks after attacks every hour, the CEO is overwhelmed and shows he lacks any technical knowledge,

and the price plummets further down

I don't understand the few left who are still hodling it, considering that there are other hundreds of coins that have only positive news about them
zate

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

Now there are few hundred posts over the internet that TRX Tron is a scam.

This doesn't look good at all
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  All
  Print  

Jump to: