Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:47:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Sad to see ICOs go towards HYIPs nowadays. It seems that people forgot the true nature of an ICO, that's why tons of them rise every day.

cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

A scam coin is never going to reach the top 10 of CMC.. don't FUD as it's already been done by a lot of people. TRON will prove you're wrong in the months incoming

I agree.  Tron isn't promising any huge gains.  They are simply presenting their partnerships and future plans.
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

I don't think Tron TRX is scam, seems someone had missed the bounty opportunity of having Tron coins then it was suddenly accused of being one of the scam coins today.
Tron is Tron and scam coins are scam. Tron didn't gone up as one of the top Altcoins today if it doesn't prove its worth of investment until today.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
shawman

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

More I look into this more I am uncomfortable. I have a small position that i hope to unload with next pump towards ATH. With the volume it has its just matter of time for that to happen.
multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

If you look, most of the coins are fraud !!! And so TRON is normally bought up by teenagers !!!! But I will only make x10 and immediately salt! I do not see any further future in it
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Would not invest a single cent in TRON. But they airdropped 50$ worth of TRX to one of my exchange accounts so thanks for that lol

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wilsonfisk

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

Everywhere on youtube I see comments that tron is a scam. One person says it's a scam and all people jump on the train and write that it's a scam. Wait til you know by fact that it's a scam.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

Would not invest a single cent in TRON. But they airdropped 50$ worth of TRX to one of my exchange accounts so thanks for that lol

I hope that your 50$ worth of TRX amounts to thousands for your sake and for your to realize your mistake.  You could have made more Wink
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

TRON meets the needs of those who are looking for entertainment, who want to take advantage of the blockbuster. The only drawback of the project is the long-term nature of the roadmap. Although, it also has the advantage of ensuring that the team gets everything right the first time, before the release, and users do not experience any problems.
After completion, and even as you progress through the various stages, TRON will prove useful to those who are looking for a decentralized protocol to help with online entertainment.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

I don't get it. Do you call all pumped coins - scam?
If not, please explain...
If the coin is pumped and it looks like the price of the coin is fake then yes, I would call it a scam. The coin can't have a stable price anyway.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tomasw66

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

Well, Tron is....indeed an interesting project
Meda123

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:56:31 AM

You can tell what you want. The fact that this platform will be involved in Apps ( Peiwo / OBike ) which are getting used by millions of people ( more than 20 mill. ) tells me that this project is under development baked by real people will using it. This is no fantasy or a try.

Peiwo is really used to chinese people, they implement TRX in less than a week. This is amazing. You guys dont notice that.

Seriously there are so many ICOs and they got millions of Dollars but they have NO costumers. They just telling decentralized this blabla and so on secure private decentralized currency blabla.. They only sell an Idea/Whitepaper with a 20 People Team earning million of dollars in days.
Even if they got nothing. Look to the ICOs, 98% same shit.

This project has already got a huge base of people. It will success
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:35:07 AM

You can tell what you want. The fact that this platform will be involved in Apps ( Peiwo / OBike ) which are getting used by millions of people ( more than 20 mill. ) tells me that this project is under development baked by real people will using it. This is no fantasy or a try.

Peiwo is really used to chinese people, they implement TRX in less than a week. This is amazing. You guys dont notice that.

Seriously there are so many ICOs and they got millions of Dollars but they have NO costumers. They just telling decentralized this blabla and so on secure private decentralized currency blabla.. They only sell an Idea/Whitepaper with a 20 People Team earning million of dollars in days.
Even if they got nothing. Look to the ICOs, 98% same shit.

This project has already got a huge base of people. It will success

Hey Meda, may I ask where you are from?

Just curious if you have some more understanding of the Asian market.

Meda123

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

Hey Meda, may I ask where you are from?

Just curious if you have some more understanding of the Asian market.

Just mentioned the statistics
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

Now there are few hundred posts over the internet that TRX Tron is a scam.

This doesn't look good at all
this cause their whitepaper have similar with others project . so there might be plagiarism problem. but i do think tron is good project. they keep update the current condition and able to bounce back to normal from the market crash.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
sara.manal

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

Even everywhere I read this coin is a SCAM I have invested a small money in it. My personal felling is that this coins is not a scam. I consider that the team was not prepared for such a huge increase and thy were not able to manage a good communication way.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Even everywhere I read this coin is a SCAM I have invested a small money in it. My personal felling is that this coins is not a scam. I consider that the team was not prepared for such a huge increase and thy were not able to manage a good communication way.

You are right in that they need a formal PR team.  Justin on his own isn't cutting it. 
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

You are right in that they need a formal PR team.  Justin on his own isn't cutting it. 

And he does appear to be on his own dosen't he?  Where's the team, where's the development?  Hyped up beyond all reason.
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

And he does appear to be on his own dosen't he?  Where's the team, where's the development?  Hyped up beyond all reason.

So what? Which Coin has experienced a legitimate hype in the last 10 weeks?
Where was there project progress or even finished products as justification for a price increase?
90 percent of the coins have experienced a value increase of 3-400 percent. Without explanation.

DaFingIs

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

People in crypto need to really stop calling everything a scam, it doesn't do the industry as a whole any good.

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: