Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:25:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

I do not think that TRON is a fraud. This is an interesting project that supports a strong idea,
has in stock many investors who have already supported it, a useful product and a step-by-step development program.

After the normalization of the market, I look forward to further growth of the coin.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

i don't think tron is a scam because i think justin sun is dedicated in his project creating good fundamental in theproject i still believe in this project even price still decreasing or even there a lot FUD on trx
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

This thread should be removed so it cant be found in a search when it has absolutely no substance to the rumours and infact has been shown to be very active project. It is no more a scam then those that call any altcoin other then Bitcoin as a scam. Ether was a scam, Ripple was a scam bla blah blah.

The best news for TRX is with the China crackdown they are allowing coins that they have a certain amount of control over. It has already been stated that NEO and TRX will be allowed, so guess who benefits when the market is locked into only a couple of options instead of 1500+....
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy!  

I heard about their white paper was a copy paste. I thought its FUD, but many people talked about it, and now i got more information regarding TRX is scam from this topic.
It made me discourage to investing on TRX.
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:46:20 AM

I don't think it's a scam, but it is 100% an over-valued shit coin in its current state. Still needs to decrease about 30-40x it's current value post-crash to be a reasonable investment. It has nothing and won't amount to anything for quite some time. And all the concerns listed by the OP, many of them are legitimate.

It may not be a scam, but it's shady and absolutely over-valued. That and they have an army of paid shills out there, but you can detect them by their terrible grammar and English. Just watch the next few comments that are likely to follow mine...
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

there are too many rumors about tron so i decided to not buy some tron.
This is very risky for me cause i don't have enough money to lose in a suspicious project.

Even in China, TRON's reputation is not good, always associated with all kinds of illegal fund-raising inexplicable links. Refusing to buy TRRON is right.

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

This is very risky for me cause i don't have enough money to lose in a suspicious project.

Even in China, TRON's reputation is not good, always associated with all kinds of illegal fund-raising inexplicable links. Refusing to buy TRRON is right.

Really? I've never heard about this before, do you have any source or a link to this information?
If this is true then that explain why the price just keep going down and down from the ATH
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

Really? I've never heard about this before, do you have any source or a link to this information?
If this is true then that explain why the price just keep going down and down from the ATH
where did that information come from? can you please put some source to the information you shared to us? i am one of the holders of trx so im concern about it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

where did that information come from? can you please put some source to the information you shared to us? i am one of the holders of trx so im concern about it.
It's not because you hold TRX, so you choose to ignore the truth.
I am Chinese, and I can tell you that this token is a ponzi scheme in China. In September last year, the Chinese banned the ICO and demanded a full refund, and the founder of the token said he would not be refunded even if he was arrested. And the founder of the token himself admitted to manipulating TRX prices.

cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

It's not because you hold TRX, so you choose to ignore the truth.
I am Chinese, and I can tell you that this token is a ponzi scheme in China. In September last year, the Chinese banned the ICO and demanded a full refund, and the founder of the token said he would not be refunded even if he was arrested. And the founder of the token himself admitted to manipulating TRX prices.

Do you have a link to anything supporting this?
saeko

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Life is great

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy! 

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.

TRON > BITCOIN

TRON (token ERC20 like Monero gold  Grin ) Utility or Security  Huh Huh Huh Huh     BITCOIN (Cryptocurrencie COIN Minneable POW )
saeko

Life is great

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

i don't think tron is a scam because i think justin sun is dedicated in his project creating good fundamental in theproject i still believe in this project even price still decreasing or even there a lot FUD on trx

There are many ways to create a scam, it's like investments, short-term scam, poorly made and quickie or well done what will be nice with nice things to let people play with their imagination and fantasy when you read the white papers and see the roadmap, as Tron Foundation has done putting things related to movies and science fiction on its website, absurdities without scientific connection but fictional
Mankov

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Hope you and all "scam"-screamers get sued for such accusations.

Tron makes big steps in the project. And here is a certificate from Ministry of Science and Technology and Ministry of Finance and State Administration of Taxation:

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/961460001729638400
KopiItem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

Why would trust a newbie account claiming a coin is a scam?should you use hero or legendary account to look like more legit.

who told you to trust me? I am just doing some investigation and share what I found with others, my conclusion is TRX is a scam. you may have your own opinion or even buy a lot and hold forever, that's you decision ..
Calm down friends, in this forum all people free to make an argument and decision.. Please don't undersestimate each other, maybe he still a newbie and looks like a fresh new, but there is no harm if he want sharing about important information and he already do some research too.. It all depands on you to evaluate the project is scam or not.
And also this news supported with news which China banned the ICO and demanded a full refund, maybe there're some relations
between that news and TRON project.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

That name they came up with  Roll Eyes straight out of a bad science fiction movie due to lack of creativity.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

there's also this trx airdop floating around on social medias. i don't get it if it's not a scam why airdrop now?

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

Tron makes big steps in the project. And here is a certificate from Ministry of Science and Technology and Ministry of Finance and State Administration of Taxation:

Well done them, they have a tax certifcate.  When they start serious development, only a couple of house keeping updates for a week. Chinese new year early?
saeko

Life is great

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Well done them, they have a tax certifcate.  When they start serious development, only a couple of house keeping updates for a week. Chinese new year early?

This certificate is for Peiwo not for tron, this foundation is in Singapore, it has nothing to do with China although if it is related to Peiwo, the Chinese government has not certified it, therefore it does not recognize it.
d0n4ald

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:53:48 AM

why is  tron so damn expensive to withdraw from exchange

to withdraw about  1100 tron costs like 180 tron on binance
roket1788

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:06:29 AM

No idea Tron is scam or not. Some ico raise their fund without any ongoing business, only have white paper then start doing ico. My analysis just invest your money to ico with ongoing project or have ongoing business. If invest ico without ongoing business or project you will see the price will dumps, it because they need more time to give investors confidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: