Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

I know that TRX also know TRON is not a scam, just like the other people say about this I know that the price of TRX for now is low as you expected but wait until December the price of TRX will be x2 as the price in the market now. TRX price right now is $0.026835 USD and have a supply of 99,000,000,000 TRX, I know that this is big for a investor and if you have a hold of TRX just relax and take a deep breathe because, TRX will rise again in the future.
Dylanbee

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

TRX has no intrinsic value it is just a dump and pump coin. I can't remember it having a working product unless it is just developed.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

I don`t think so. They took a nice place on the market and a lot of investors invest in. Despite the correction and criticism of TRON (TRX), the Tron community is growing every day, one of its largest markets is in China, and its partnerships seem solid. I believe that this coin is worth it to invest in it and in the near future it will grow in price.
TRONOfficial

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

TRX has no intrinsic value it is just a dump and pump coin. I can't remember it having a working product unless it is just developed.

TRON (TRX) is less than a year old, and in that time frame we have broken away from ETH, launched our own MainNet, purchased Bittorrent and within the last two weeks released TRON Virtual Machine that will allow developers to easily port their DAPPS from ETH to TRON.

The crypto world is impatient, we have lofty goals at TRON and it takes time to achieve everything we want to achieve. We've accomplished an incredible amount in under a year and the next 12 months are going to be even better.

We're coming. Strap yourselves in for the ride.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

This is all shades of wrong, I do not think that Tron is a scam coin, and it is sad thing to see that someone would go this far just to give it a bad name. It shows just how much good of a coin it is for anyone to want to come this far to spoil its good name. Might not exactly been one of the best out there, but it is definitely a great investment idea.
CryptoKeeper802

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

This video will show you how to leverage your Tron holdings to passively accumulate TRX and random Tron Network based tokens daily. 

You just need to download and install the right wallet and learn how to use Tron Power to set yourself up for these earnings.  It's super easy and it's fascinatingly effective democratization of cryptocurrency via the end users who are rewarded for participating in the process. 

I have not yet seen anything else like it in the crypto market.  In form and function, it's quite a unique and well designed system.  Check out the video!!...

https://youtu.be/n0lORS3UUFw <<== CLICK FOR VIDEO

luthermarcus

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

I thought it may be a scam too but I also thought the same thing when Ether came out. It's recently acquired BitTorrent and is holding its capital firmly. It has a different concept to its nodes and mining but so far it looks solid to me.

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
kute.umesh@r

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

Actually I've never heard of (Tron) and I'm just surprised it went in the top 10 of the coin market cap? Amazingly, whales are actually manipulating the price of TRX and of course as those whales are always selling when they reach their target price.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

Unequivocally, not skam! If we talk about the prospects and feedback of users about this crypto currency, they are very ambiguous. This is due to the fact that from June to August this year the number of coins has grown in the network by 100 million and it is not entirely clear what they are reinforced.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

You only want to sabotage TRON. But Tron developing and takes a nice place in the market, furthermore a lot of investors support TRON. Don`t believe newbie account with ridiculous information resources.
bucklee324

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

There are no clear evidence of this. But Trx is a powerful platform, currently standing top on Coinmarketcap. I suppose this might be bad opinion about TRX
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

It is not true. Today these tokens have a very big interest among the community, no matter how it was there, as far as I remember this project was generally distributed free of charge on stock exchanges, it was normal.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:57:36 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy!  
5. read article about this Justin Sun: http://www.sohu.com/a/195447639_534692

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.
I am not familiar with you, because you are too cornering the badness of TRON without strong evidence.
I see that the link that you sent is less interesting because in the article there is no word about Justin Sun and TRON. LOL
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

So you would like to convince us that project actually worth $940M dollars is scam?
enterus

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

December 29 will be the release of Dapps open source platform. Let's see what they can do. I'm inclined to trust the project.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:25:15 AM

So you would like to convince us that project actually worth $940M dollars is scam?

It was a $5  billion scam a bit less then a year ago.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 12:49:48 AM

I don`t think that such big ICO is a scum, definitely, it is a bit strange, but it has such a big name before the project and there is so much money in it. If it will be a scum I think there will be an explosion in ICO market.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:14:58 AM

I don`t think that such big ICO is a scum, definitely, it is a bit strange, but it has such a big name before the project and there is so much money in it. If it will be a scum I think there will be an explosion in ICO market.
TRX is on a pump at the moment and i found it strange also that there is an scam accusation for this crypto. It is on the top 20 of the coinmarket cap and i find it hard to believe that this project is a scam. It has a big market and the support is also amazing.
loneranger47

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

Funny that some dickheads think that if they say *putcryptonamehere* is a scam everyone will go and believe to them. 
I think TRX is one of the most solid and underrated projects out there.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

And I don't think this is a fraudulent project. It seems to me that this coin is very speculative and you can earn money on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: