Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:09:06 AM

I don't know about the TRON news scam. To be honest I'm not interested in the presence of this token. I judge that this coin is less potential so I am not paying attention to this coin. In my opinion, this coin has a technology that is not much different from the previous coin and is not smart enough to steal public trust. Community trust in these coins tends to be low so I am not challenged to trade with this coin.

Wow, why do even bother to post if you are uniformed and dont have any knowledge about it.

please research before posting something idiotic.

Do you think a coin that has trading volume of $1B has nothing going on the platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:24:26 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy!  
5. read article about this Justin Sun: http://www.sohu.com/a/195447639_534692

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.

Then how come some people are posting that Tron is the coin that will displace Ethereum, if they are really that good then they must first get into the top 5 after getting their then we can discuss if they really can challenge Ethereum which is now going massively since turning POS.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:24:23 AM

In the past few years I had already reached my Binance account with airdrop. If I remember correctly, it was $ 50. Afterwards, a famous investor advertised his name everywhere; but I don't think it's scam. There are people around me who do this job professionally and trust in TRX.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:44:33 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

Then how come some people are posting that Tron is the coin that will displace Ethereum, if they are really that good then they must first get into the top 5 after getting their then we can discuss if they really can challenge Ethereum which is now going massively since turning POS.

Justin sun is a good salesman it's been known for awhile that tron is a over hyped shit product . And pretty much copied eth. Justin is the Trump of the crypto sphere just pumping out crazy statements and lies and he knows nothing about tech.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:26:32 AM

Not only will TRON be a scam coin because on their platform it is already large and if TRX is really scam in the end it is the biggest folly by dev tron ​​because their platform has started to be widely used by project projects and the development is quite good

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:48:05 AM

I am also closely watching this guys activity even small news also he is creating huge buzz like he got some cloud service from baidu and created wrong buzz in market that baidu and trx is tie up . Actually trx was taking cloud service from baidu like normal users .
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:15:05 AM

Many of thee altcoins don't really have a real life value only for transferring digital assets values.. I need to see more practical applications of cryptocurrencies on real world problem to woo investors who still sit on the fence

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:24:59 AM

at first i doubted about tron,.. tron is not scam but lets just say its just one of those pump and dump coins  Grin Grin
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:02:29 PM

What kind of useless hate is this you having towards tron CEO ? All those proofs you post says absolute nothing and mind you tron coin will always be one of the best ever ,if you aren't investing in it just leave it be but I can bet with you that you will regret not investing in a good coin like tron ,the teams are hardworking and the CEO knows what's best for tron

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:02:39 PM

Why would trust a newbie account claiming a coin is a scam?should you use hero or legendary account to look like more legit.

Basically, what important here is the content of what he is saying. If there is a link attached then it is much more better. What I can say for you is that, it is much better to use newbie account as long as they are not breaking the rules here on the forum. Let us just accept the fact that not all altcoins are always having a good time.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 12:05:34 PM

We will see it later if Tron is a scam.
We need more evidence to say Tron is a scam because so far, I see Tron is one of the good cryptocurrency, and it could get bigger in the future.
Maybe he says Tron is a scam because he lost his money in the past because he buys Tron at the high price.
But I don't think that Tron is scam now and I still make a good profit from Tron.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:18:26 PM

he just tried to dump Tron by posting FUD, Tron is not a scam it's been 1 year and many people still trade that crypto.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:28:43 PM

This thread is one year and half old and TRON is still alive and in profit, it is a sign of a scam? I do not think so.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:31:36 PM

he just tried to dump Tron by posting FUD, Tron is not a scam it's been 1 year and many people still trade that crypto.
yep that's right.
Until now i didn't see Tron as a scam coin and so far Tron is still my favorite coin.

i saw this post made a year ago, maybe a lot of things happened to Tron at that time. that's why the OP said that.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:36:23 PM

yep that's right.
Until now i didn't see Tron as a scam coin and so far Tron is still my favorite coin.

i saw this post made a year ago, maybe a lot of things happened to Tron at that time. that's why the OP said that.
I don't think that Tron is a scam. This is a very serious project that has a many thousandth community of supporters. This is a fairly serious and dynamic project.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:47:56 PM

yep that's right.

yes maybe, because the movement of coins is erratic so maybe at that moment Tron's condition has dropped and there are many other symptoms that say he's a scam.

but actually Tron is not a fraud and he can still develop well, and can still be used.

Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:59:24 PM

no, that the wrong information pelease don't FUD here.
TRON is once of major coin that means TRON will never be a scam and it listed on many exchange.
that's enought to proof that TRON is not scam.
that all your information is wrong i think, i also believe Tron is one of best Altcoin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:36:14 AM

Tron ia not scam , but just the price down and stagnan.
So keep waiting Tron make a announcement update.
Everywhere, I see people saying tron is a scam, and will be gone gradually. However, I think that only those who just watch Justin Sun and the prices, feel that way. There are so many projects with working platforms and products on the Tron Blockchain that it’s unreasonable to believe it’s all going to just fade away. Not to mention that most of theses projects are growing extremely fast and not far away from mass adoption. The time is coming, don’t let the market price keep you from being part of something amazing. i am staying positive, and i don’t give up my hope but i am ready everything for selling everything about TRX.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:51:11 AM

This post is already over a year but it hasn't proved anything that Tron is a scam project if it is, then why it is ranked at number 11, I cannot understand the video because it is in Chinese but Tron have proven that they are legit and will soon get into the top 5.

There is a post like this where they stating Etherium is a scam and also they have some pictures to back up the claim.
As expected it's all come to mere speculation that post was a long time ago but Etherium is still there although is struglling,
it continues used by the people.

Just like this claim, Just because TRON hasn't made an update in the meantime they are Fast to Accuse it as a scam project.
The question is, Do you have a working project like Tron?
Can you make a transaction like fast as TRON? No, you can't. all these guys say it's just mere speculation.
And this thread starter will be going to embarrass himself throughout the Century if this thread still exists.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:08:23 AM

The question is, Do you have a working project like Tron?
Can you make a transaction like fast as TRON? No, you can't. all these guys say it's just mere speculation.
And this thread starter will be going to embarrass himself throughout the Century if this thread still exists.

Exactly, the Tron ecosystem is working very well. More and more dapps everyday, with a higher transaction volume than ethereum and eos. something is really happening, they are being used, it's not only speculation on exchanges.

https://www.cryptonewsz.com/the-number-of-tron-dapps-reaches-567-dappreview/39774/
dapps ranking https://www.dapp.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: