Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with passive income  (Read 1418 times)
timet678

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

There was a fantastic post on Reddit a few days ago on this topic. I'll link it below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7tx6l5/projects_paying_out_eth_as_dividends/

The OP sorted them into coins already paying dividends and coins paying dividends in the future.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Seems like alot people are suggesting COSS

As a coss holder, i am very glad to tell you that Coss is a real thing to look at for passive income. Everything is transparent in coss, revenue is distributed via DAO so no people can manipulate
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

NEO and OmiseGo are typical passive income coins. Maybe there are more of them, but these two are strong and reliable coins.

why omisego? and how? u mean staking?
CryptoForEveryone

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

If you‘re interested in passive Income, you should check out CloakCoin:

https://medium.com/@cryptoisforeveryone/cloakcoin-passive-income-1eb57183737b?source=linkShare-940c854862fe-1518253367
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

I would agree on COSS, and I recommend also ALQO. ALQO has very devoted dev team, and you can take advantage of masternode system or POS phase (coming soon). Recent price drop on all altcoins made ALQO masternode very cheap for now.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

Well, I've been reading some coins that generate passive income without having sweat while holding but I just found it that earning passive through Crypto will just offer very low income and feels nothing in the real value like Costs, ALQO etc. They're just giving handful of "gas" equity but you can't actually feel their value due to somehow it depends on how many coins you're holding.
Passive income through coins aren't as better as turning them into trading into dollar ratio pair.
That's in my own experience and understanding.

I.C.O.N.

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

Check out this post about waves platform. Staking income and massive airdrops!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2914333.0
chilly9876

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

Check out Neblio. 10% staking per year.
Its my pick of 2018. It's a smart contract platform  (like eth) but with only 150m usd marketcap.
Most platforms have a cap of over 1 billion and are behind on development compared to Neblio.
This coin is gonna moon soon  Grin
As always guys dyor.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

Aside from Coss, Kucoin Shares is a good way of having a passive income as well. As mentioned in this post "The Kucoin bonus is granted by holding Kucoin Shares (KCS) on the Exchange. You will not get the bonus if your KCS are held on an external wallet. This bonus is distributed at 00:00 UTC+8 daily over a period of several hours and is calculated by the amount of Kucoin Shares you hold. You will be credited with a split of 50% of the total trading fees charged by the Exchange. You can calculate your bonus at Kucoinshares.com. This bonus will be adjusted when the volume grows, however will never be reduced below 15%. It will stay at 50% for a minimum of 6 months. (Ending March 2018)” You can find the post here https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7mk4kq/kucoin_bonus_explained_and_future_outlook_of/

These are the other coins that I knew of.

Neblio - 10% per year
Okcash - 10% per year
Reddcoin - 6% per year

You also have the option of lending your bitcoin in Poloniex or Bitfinex. You have to set an interest daily or in a specified period.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

Check out my signature, GIFcoin will offer 80% of the Net profit per year to the GIFcoin holders.
They already have a working product- a betting website that is already live since 2015 and is already generating a lot of profit.
www.vitalbet.com is the link for betting website.

Farmcoin

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

And you can tell in more detali about coins that can be put on deposit. And that, really there are such axchanges and coins that bring passive income ? Link to me as soon as possible , and tell me whether they have a large capitalization? Honestly  , the first time l've heard of such coins.

xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

There are probably a lot out there that I currently have my eyes on. And most of them really have amazing concepts and have reputable and hard working developers behind them. And there are also some that only has great potential to get pumped sooner or later after this episode of great correction that is currently happening to the crypto world. Which is a great way for gaining quick bucks. But even when I am confident with these coins, I will not put names since I am not being paid to advertise them. Plus the fact that the crypto world is such an unpredictable field and I would really hate to have anyone lose capital when the coins I like fails, I do not want to be accountable for any of their losses and success.
But not worries man, these coins are pretty easy to find and just a little research will do to be able to find them plus some more research just to make sure that they are really legitimate projects.

hope this help you pal, good day Smiley
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

There was a fantastic post on Reddit a few days ago on this topic. I'll link it below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7tx6l5/projects_paying_out_eth_as_dividends/

The OP sorted them into coins already paying dividends and coins paying dividends in the future.

Thanks, took a quick look and liked it. It deserves to be llok carefully. I couldn't see some projects ın the list though.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

There are many coins with passive income. You can choose for example xem (10000 xem noda, 3 million xem - supernoda), zen with masternodes( know it needs only 41 zen), and ark . As i know Ark will give you from 8 to 10% per year from any deposit on your ark wallet.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

Some of the best ones are Phore and Crave especially if you want to get into masternodes
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

There are many coins with passive income. You can choose for example xem (10000 xem noda, 3 million xem - supernoda), zen with masternodes( know it needs only 41 zen), and ark . As i know Ark will give you from 8 to 10% per year from any deposit on your ark wallet.

Can anyone confirm this?  So if you buy say $5000 worth of ark now and deposit it all in ark wallet, you get around 400 to 500 dollars worth of ark per year?  If thats the case, wouldnt anyone with a lot of money like 100k or more just do that and get around 8k-10k a year?  Or is there something wrong with this.  8-10 percent seems very high.  Does anyone know if this is true or not?
CryptoArtur

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

Im my opinion Best choince is a Trx.
a04191234

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:17:26 PM

stex and dbet are 100% profit-sharing to the holder
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

Some people told me about coss couple of days ago and the idea of buying coss just  slipped  from my mind , Stepping on this thread right now make me want to really buy some specially with the option that I can stake on my own Eth wallet , This is really great option . Have a couple of question if someone own coss can answer please .

1- The range of  % we are getting back and how often we get it ?

2- Is the price of coss stable-ish ?
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

Can anyone confirm this?  So if you buy say $5000 worth of ark now and deposit it all in ark wallet, you get around 400 to 500 dollars worth of ark per year?  If thats the case, wouldnt anyone with a lot of money like 100k or more just do that and get around 8k-10k a year?  Or is there something wrong with this.  8-10 percent seems very high.  Does anyone know if this is true or not?
Add Solaris coin in the list they have masternodes only and decentralized. Yes ilove XEM to my 10,000 XEM in their wallet is still growing.. i Would recommend Waves also look at this coin they have masternodes and you need atleast 1000 waves to be applicable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: