Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with passive income  (Read 1423 times)
duke7

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

DIVI - one-click Masternodes with 1000 coins ($2k). Generating ~2-3 coins per day (60~90 coins/monthly)
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

So which are the top 5 coins for passive income?

COSS and bitcore? 

So for example.  Let say someone buys $5000 worth of COSS coin.  How much percentage would they make a year with it?  What about bitcore?  Someone mentioned you get like 6x your money in a year holding bitcore coin.  Can someone confirm this?  That does not seem right at all...

you can check your cost earnings at https://www.cosscalc.com

5k$ would be like 7700 loss currently. that would mean 0.5$ daily
hashkonofficial

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

There are many which can give you and and make you earn passive income all you need to do is a bit hard work on the internet in searching and finding all such coins on coinmarketcap.com and other sources similar to it.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

unicoin.pw

A good coin is Universe. There is a wallet, the technology is proof-of-stake (8% per month), even its own game is. A good team, always answer any questions about the project. It is also possible to use a cloudy wallet.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

Apart from node, gas and other incentive generated from some altcoin, dividends is another way of generating passive income on your investment on coin or token. I heard of spectre.ai will paying dividend on their sxdt token starting from April this year! It's worth checking out!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

If you want cheap coin, there is Hodlcoin, also KB3 (before B3Coin), DigitalNote (the income is very very low).
There is a lot more coins.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market has a huge volume and there are many coins that can deliver a handsome income. The most easy way is to buy and hold them for long period of time to generate good amounts of income. Staking is a good way to earn, along with staking Altcoins trading is the another way to get more profit. I have seen people earning massive income by making investment on Red Pulse, PRL, Datum, SONM.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

As for as I understand you are waiting additional benefit with your coins. You can try WCT. If you have wct, you can take weekly airdrops. please think it.
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

I quite like NAV. I have a NAV box Raspberry Pi. Keep it plugged into the mains uses low electricity and generates POS coins. The more coins  - the more you earn. Love it!
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

Hmm ... I certainly will only say my personal opinion about this, but I think that such a project as Decred or Envion, can bring not bad money for those who really want and can receive money, and of course the Kryll project, I think the most profitable option
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

POS coins are great but the ultimate goal must be to run masternodes. I'm looking into this myself as I think this initial investment will be well worth it.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?
you spelled coins wrong and i would suggest these:-

1. NEO

2. KuCoin

3. BridgeCoin
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

REAL can be one of those if they can successfully launch.
I don't think return will be big but can be seen safe investment if things go well.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

GIFcoin is a great coin, that will share 80% of the net profit of their already working product  www.vitalbet.com.
The pre-sale is now Live, and it offers a 30% bonus !

Jake2524

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

Sure, throughout the cryptocurrency space there are plenty of opportunities that can earn longterm, passive income. An example would be Rentberry, which is a tech startup in the rental property space that uses blockchain technology and high transparency between landlords and tenants in order to create a new type of ecosystem for renting in the US.

Specific to your question, token holders will soon be able to earn a passive income of roughly 7% by crowdfunding the security deposits of renters. Afaik this is the only instance of this model being used - I’ve never heard of another way to crowdsource security deposits, let alone in a way that incentivises all 3 parties (renter, landlords, token holders) at the same time.

Say, if you’re making roughly $15k per month and over the course of a year you were collecting 7% from crowdfunding tenants’ security deposits.. I’d imagine that would end up being enough of a monthly income alone after 1 year of earning from the interest on crowdfunding loans.
If you’re interested in discussing further details of the Rentberry project with the team or any of the supporters who are in similar situations to yourself then there’s a strong community on their telegram channel.
Considered

Activity: 504