Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use BTC as a digital currency for paying online ?  (Read 3663 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?
Or it’s just a form of investment like gold was a decade ago ?

In my opinion, it should be used the way the great Satoshi wanted it to be. It's good to consider it as a form of long term investment but it won't hurt to use it in different purposes such as paying bills and stuff. Just like a fiat currency but a decentralized one. In that way, the circulation will go on and it will be healthy for btc as a cryptocurrency. Personally, I use btc in many ways such as paying house bills, transacting with other people online and so on.

Lighting network will perform better and better - just give it time - because we can really chance the world in a better one. I'm sure. Time will tell us - but for now just supporting its fundamental idea and try not to speculate.

Isn't it awesome to think not depend anymore from any states or central banks ?
I wished it could happen - and the trails have already tracked down.

GIVE IT TIME

We are all for the best, right ?
I really believed also that we should just give it a time because the preparedness for this cryptocurrency is not expected that the majority of the people in some countries are adopting it but the developers are 100% doing their best in order to improve the network and offer a very great service that the people can use and experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

Bitcoin can slowly strike the whole world in pleasant circumstances. Many people are starting a new business that supports bitcoin for payment like alibaba, smartphone shopping app offers some products you can use to buy bitcoins. Many wallets also use bitcoin to pay for online shopping and much more. Cool
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

Of course I really hope, but in my country still no one provides payment for bitcoin, and in the country I have not legalized bitcoin as payment ..
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?
Or it’s just a form of investment like gold was a decade ago ?

For me, as much as possible I do not want to use my Bitcoin for paying online purchase because I know that instead of been using it directly, I would just rather convert it first because if I am going to send it in terms of Bitcoin, the quantity that I have spent and sent in terms of Bitcoin has the potential to grow and I might be regreting it for a while. For me, I will just hold it for good investment to make it grow furthermore and just convert it into cash if I needed to do so.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

I have used Bitcoin to shop and pay online thrice I think, it was okay, hassle free transaction but with the price increase Bitcoin had during the latter part of last year, I stopped using it as a digital currency to buy anything online,it has too much value so I used it now for trading and investment purposes only.
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

I have used Bitcoin to shop and pay online thrice I think, it was okay, hassle free transaction but with the price increase Bitcoin had during the latter part of last year, I stopped using it as a digital currency to buy anything online,it has too much value so I used it now for trading and investment purposes only.

That's fair understandable. Like you many of others I think did the same.
You know, we are in the rise of a new revolutionary age, so the price needs to stabilise before we start consideration it like a everyday currency. But we'll get there I am totally confident.
When the scalability, lighting network and fees issues will be fixed - we have something to discuss with haters.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

For me, you immediately use bitcoin but the cost is too high at this time and my plan is to use Ethereal to buy or sell online. Bitcoin is just the most expensive digital currency because of its many beliefs in it than any other crypto. Cool
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

yes i do use bitcoin to pay or buy things online. When bitcoin price is high I do use it. But when it is low. Then I just hold untill it goes back up again. I think that in the future the use of bitcoin will be more often.

goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

yes, I finally started to integrate some daily spending in cryptos!

I think it’s too much to just wait one future ideal day to spend our cryptos

I discovered a service like Purse.io that let you spend your crypto on Amazon and similar, so damn convenient!

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

I usually pay my bills online using digital currencies. Luckily, here in the philippines one of the energy company accepts payment through a bitcoin platform. It also provides less hassle because there will be no more long hours of waiting on their payment centers.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

I just only use my btc in buying load,and sometimes i sell it if i have no money to buy my needs, but as long as i can hold, i will hold my bitcoin.
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

Hi;

Of Course, if you don't use BTC as a payment method it can not survive.

Kind regards
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Yes I do. When I am shopping on sites that accept bitcoin I always use bitcoin to pay for my goods because it is easier, faster and more efficient than using banks and other third party financial institutions. We as investors in bitcoin have a bit role to play in the market because if we do not use bitcoin then it has no value which means prices go down and we all lose money.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Mssafrudin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

I rarely use BTC to make payments for online purchases. There are not many online stores that accept Bitcoin as a payment method. And it must depend on the amount of payment, it does not make sense to pay a small amount like a $ 10 purchase due to transaction costs
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

I don't use BTC for paying online but I use it as my source in paying my bills. I convert it first in our currency though to be able to use it.

Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

It's good to consider it as a form of long term investment but it won't hurt to use it in different purposes such as paying bills and stuff. Just like a fiat currency but a decentralized one. In that way, the circulation will go on and it will be healthy for btc as a cryptocurrency. Personally, I use btc in many ways such as paying house bills, transacting with other people online and so on.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

Yes of course . now a days many website use bitcoin as paying method . I used some websites and also for buying games . it’s a easy method . I hope in future evryonline business will  use bitcoin as paying method too.
so far I use bitcoin as an investment tool, and as a tool to increase my profit. I do not use it as payment because I assume that it is a bit of a disadvantage. well, but maybe a lot of that does not matter to me.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:57 PM

For now it is not the economy to use bitcoin because it is expensive to pay for bitcoin due to the high transaction costs and the time it takes to get confirmation. It's very easy to pay for other items that are necessary for day-to-day. Cool
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:12:30 AM

beside my job in crpyotucrrecny as trader ( using bitcoin for trading ) usually i use bitcoin to use bitcoin to pay electricity bill and sometimes pay my internet bill at my home. Its is very fun to pay with bitcoin because we dont spent our money to pay it via ATM or credit card  Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: