Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3784 times)
raihan09

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

Most of the people loves bitcoin & I also. bitcoin give us many opportunity to make profit & better life. nobody control it. even who give me btc there are no proof. that's why I  really need bitcoin.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

If your in this era you should hold Bitcoin rather than Gold. We are in techy age and i think bitcoin will be the future of this era and in the next few years! I hope everybody will hold bitcoin too coz it's a mother coin of all alts
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

there is no question why do we need bitcoin we need bitcoin for everything it is a currency and you need currency for every step.
Here in the world now every step you make always need money. We need bitcoin it helps me how to invest and gain profit in very easy way. In bitcoin I earn money for my daily needs.

Yes we need money every step we make need money. Bitcoin helps us they teach how to invest and gain profit.
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

that exactly we need is Bitcoin's technology, Blockchain. this technology solve many many weaknesses in the economy. bitcoin is just a product of blockchain and it is used by many people.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:02:39 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

I think, we don't really need bitcoin because we lived and survived life even without bitcoin before. I think it just matters because it has been provided us necessary things that we need to survive. Bitcoin plays a vital role in our society these days and we can't deny that fact. We need it because is provides our financial needs.
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:14:34 AM

We really need bitcoin because its a money and it will help us to be successful in our life.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

there is no question why do we need bitcoin we need bitcoin for everything it is a currency and you need currency for every step.
Here in the world now every step you make always need money. We need bitcoin it helps me how to invest and gain profit in very easy way. In bitcoin I earn money for my daily needs.

Yes true we really need bitcoin for our daily life..bitcoin a big source of income amazing it really helps those unemployed to have foods on their table..bitcoin helps to earn more profit and investment in the future..thanks to those who created BITCOIN Kiss
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

No one really needs to buy bitcoin IMO. It's not a necessity but rather a want or a luxury (whatever you call it) that a person could buy in order to experience financial freedom and avoid the watchful eye of the government and the banks when it comes to one's spending habits. Tbh there's not much places you can spend your bitcoins with so why would you need it when you can still use your fiat that's still being widely accepted as a currency? If you're looking for investment, bitcoin can also be a good one but remember that you don't need to invest in every fad that goes viral--especially if you haven't studied them well enough.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, No one really needs to buy bitcoin IMO. It's not a necessity but rather a want or a luxury (whatever you call it) that a person I could, I buy in order to experience financial freedom and avoid the watchful eye of the government and the banks when it comes to one's spending habits. And adding also my opinion that, I think bitcoin was created to make our lives better than yesterday in this system. Actually, we really don't need bitcoin for buying our needs because bitcoin has been developed because the value increase fastly. In addition, People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money because it is very much profitable but it is wrong to say that we really need it. Needs are basic necessities in life that we own to survive. Definitely bitcoin does not belong to the "need" category.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

Actually i really need bitcoin for helping my family from poverty bitcoin has a great oppurtunity from me and to us, i really need botcoin because its a good work and you have more learning from the questionaires so many people are needed a bitcoin because its a good fom us
iamevsandiamcrealifer

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

It’s useful. You don’t have to get the paper money with yourself. Just Internet wallet. It is pretty comfortable. Also bitcoin is expensive, so you are rich as well.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

We all have different opinion through out this topic , we all have various aspects , but for me is , bitcoin creator who still anonymous and he's name is satoshi nakamoto , it may happen that prediction , the what if's , but if bitcoin collapses probably our world will be at riot. Many of people been using it and noticing it lately. And that is correct people been interested through bitcoin because of the price and the value of it. Some say bitcoin or crypto currency are the new money , so I think just go with the flow of it , and we don't actually needed the bitcoin but it's important because you can assure that you have a great future ahead of you.
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

you don't really need to bitcoin it is not a requirement , it is your choice. If you want to have an extra income, to be a rich person, so come and join us in bitcoin.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

Bitcoin will not collapse or lose its value because there are already a lot of people who invest in bitcoins and that is the reason why the value reached 15k dollar, it is because of the demand that keeps on increasing each day and the supply is decreasing as well, its kind of chain reaction.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 10:14:12 PM by zhea

For me i need bitcoin because it really bring brighter future to the user because of its value that is keep on soaring high. If we want to have an extra income and hopefully become rich in the future engage in bitcoin. Aside from the financial stability that it brings to people who are engage, the learning on the topics is also worthful because you can gain new ideas from other people. Talking about investing and trading it really gives people bigger chances of gaining more profit.
Magireer1

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

bitcoin creating after International Labour Organization when people start losing trust in bank system.
we need bitcoin to invest for future.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

It is not so much that we 'really need' Bitcoin. We have to be careful with our qualifiers. These cryptocurrencies have been in existence for quite sometime but there never was a time that I ever thought it is something we 'really need' in this day and age. Just so, it is an asset that only a privileged few may possess mainly because of geographical, political, religious and socio-economic considerations. Keep in mind that there are others who have no knowledge about these technological development because they have no access to the internet, they are unable to read, and all other limitations you can ever think of. But just because they do not have Bitcoins does not mean they are unable to survive. So you see, we do not need Bitcoin. It is not something that we need to live. But as for others who depend on it for their daily needs, of course, you may swear by your need for such. Either way, there is nothing wrong with having varying opinions. Just my two cents. 
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

I think when bitcoin was being created it was not possible to assume that it would grow so much in price. Crypto currency is an alternative kind of money, convenient to store, profitable to invest.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

Every innovative invention is created accidentally and so the bitcoin. Bitcoin is vry innovative invention and was created by SATOSHI NAKAMOTO and was created for human welfare and yes, bitcoin has that potential to replace the paper currency and even banks are thinking of adopting bitcoin. Bitcoin is very beneficial in every aspect, you can do your every transactions within a minute only by sitting at your home unlike any paper currency and all these factors made bitcoins so successful that it would never collapse.
jacmarry

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

Bitcoin is now digital currency of modern world. Its very easy for use. Its no any problem about carry.  So we can say its a smart currency of the world. we get many facilities by this. Moreover we can by this develop our economical side. We can increase our money by bitcoin. By bitcoin solve our money problem. Last of all we say, we bitcoin use for freedom in economically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: