Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3784 times)
MCM10

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

I think because this bitcoin is a means of saving and the investment for my life in the future will be better and successful.
of my bitcoin is also getting more independent in terms of work.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

I think because this bitcoin is a means of saving and the investment for my life in the future will be better and successful.
of my bitcoin is also getting more independent in terms of work.

Bitcoin is the next general of money so investing on it is a basic thing for all people who wanted to save money for their future and live a good life.
No one can say bitcoin is not worth in future if someone says like this they will definitely feel for that in their future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

Bitcoin isn't a daily necessity nor a currency that can be used anywhere for any sort of transaction without issues, bitcoin is more of something we can say is investment. Many would also say bitcoin is a luxury I don't know how. Maybe in the future we would be able to use Bitcoin in daily life and then we would actually need bitcoin currently it is just more of an investment.
Your opinion is excellent and I agree with what you say.
If you look at the development of bitcoin at this time then I'm sure many people who are crazy crazy about the income from bitcoin because bitcoin often provide income and even the comfort of life from what we enjoy.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

We really need Bitcoin because of Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and our world economy gradually depend on cryptocurrency.People from all over the world started to use cryptocurrency and they use it for their everyday purpose.Cryptocurrency is a modern technology and it is the future of world currency.So cryptocurrency is the future currency and without Bitcoin, you can not think any other cryptocurrency or altcoin.So for the future purpose, we need Bitcoin.

Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:33:13 PM

We really need Bitcoine because Bitcoin is now our source of income as a source of our life and in the future it will be legal to be in the middle of our life, even when our grandchildren inherit Bitcoin.
Vitolife

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

Bitcoin is still in its early development and implementation phase, it can be use for value transfer all over the world, independed on any government or institution. With the improvements on the way, I am sure we will get low cost and instant transactions with Bitcoin. It is here already for long time and it has proven its safety and ability to survive depite the attempts to derail it by governmnents, banks etc.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

you cannt judge from one side to rate bitcoin. like you say "bitcoin like a lottery" maybe it yes cause the price is up and down. but its not only for price if you want to invest your money for bitcoin. for now so many market accept bitcoin for pay and its one of the reasons why so many people like bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Batman_20

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

We really need Bitcoine because Bitcoin is now our source of income as a source of our life and in the future it will be legal to be in the middle of our life, even when our grandchildren inherit Bitcoin.
Not all the time we earned income in bitcoin community, sometimes we need to make own ways on how to gain profit using bitcoin. Because if we always hoping to earn income using bitcoin, why don't we try to make a business that used bitcoin.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

Everyone of has have different way of living, some of my friends needs bitcoin because in bitcoin they earn and sustain thier basic needs. They work hard to earn more and earn faster that they major work. Fucosing on bitcoin is thier hobby. For me bitcoin teach me in earning money but im not fucosing on earning I just want to know better what can bitcoin influence in our country. Im happy and enjoy learning about bitcoin
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.
I need bitcoin because it's easy to use like to payment if you want to pay bills and etc.. I want bitcoin because it's decentralise unlike to the banks that give you more head ache. Yeah we a lot question about bitcoin but the all answer is there and it comes to collapse no can predict that because lot of people now are using bitcoin in many ways.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

I think bitcoin is just a door. And we have to cross this door. A part of the world passes through this door, but a large part of it is not even aware of the door. This door will be our freedom, our liberation from the central systems. That's why we need bitcoin right now. Do we need it in the future? I don't know.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
Ricaking

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

For my opinion bitcoin was created to make our lives better than yesterday. And aside from that bitcoin is also a long term that can give you a big profit as bitcoin is known for its dominance in the cryptoworld. And for me I really need bitcoin for buying my baby needs because bitcoin has been developed the value increase fastly. And since through bitcoin, you can earn big profit because its already been tested thats my opinion.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

We really need bitcoin because it's our life. It's a  life changer to every person who accepts bitcoin. It really helps people especially of all people having no work. In our community many people are very thankful to bitcoin because they earn money now for their needs. Even their children support their studies now through bitcoin. Bitcoin serves as a source of income of the many.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

For me i really need bitcoin because through bitcoin i earn extra income that usually it's bigger than my monthly salaries! Bitcoin makes our lives comfortable that before without bitcoin i spend much hours at work inorder to earn high but at bitcoin less efforts and more time at family bonding.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

Why I really need bitcoin because of it's given me better life even bitcoin earning part really awesome. it's earning  really huge profitable.

sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

I think that bitcoin is big opportunity for everyone. we need Bitcoin because we can earn an extra income form bitcoin and bitcoin change our life it gives us a better life . we can easily use bitcoin and bitcoin is decentralized and digital currency that's why bitcoin is most popular.we can easily transaction.another thing is  sophisticated technologies that making the things much easier. bitcoin can change in the world economy and give better life everyone.

Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

corporations adopt the technology of blocking due to data preservation and optimization of the company's work process, the technology itself is unique, that many other coins have picked up this hype this is cool, since the breakthrough is already on the face, many where you will now only meet the crypt and say all experts!
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

I also feel like you are experiencing. I also wondered as you asked. but I do not really care about things like that because for me bitcoin really helps me in my life so that I become sufficiency.
Yes its really hard to explain those thing and sometimes we get irritated because of it. For me what i always think was I meed bitcoin because it helps me in my life. It didnt matter to me when or how it was  created. By reading different post here, I gain more knowledge and even though I didnt asked to anyone I still find the reason and answer to those question.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

We really need Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the top one cryptocurrency in crypto world. all over the world, maximum people are now using Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cryptocurrency is an updated technology and it is the future world currency already many countries accept it positively. so we really need Bitcoin.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

We need bitcoin in order to us to have a another source of income that we can use to support our daily finances and fund our future to have a successful life and career that we are dreaming for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: