Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES still a good bet?  (Read 2028 times)
johncro_

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

Waves is a good project, lots of connections with real world businesses and good developer. However, the price doesn't seem to rise much in relation to other coins. It looks like price manipulation by whales or other means. I had waves but decided to dump it rather than wait forever for it to moon. Might be better this year, but not much based on past statistics. Too many scammy tokens on waves which degrades it's purpose.
thats why they are regulating this year ico's and setting standards to make one so they can protect investors
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

It has got 23% increase in last 7 days. Waves is honestly one of the best but it is undervalued. Don't under estimate it.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

I used to believe in this project and it seemed to me that this is an excellent investment. But this coin brought me big losses in bitcoins. Now I'm disappointed in this coin.
Half a year ago I hope on this coin and wait more profit. But with time I see that now exist more younger and promising coins. And Waves now is silent water. And even a swamp

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

I beleive in bright future for WAVES - why? Watch for today's interview (in Russian language) of Ivanov for Radchenko on yuotube where he told about new revolutionary novelties in March-May-2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0aWhhmQGYQ
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Hell yes! Waves has been on a correction lately because of BTC. But correction comes big opportunities to buy. If you are looking for a coin that huge upswing this coin is it, but don't expect short term gains... you will win in the long run just like other coins.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

I used to believe in this project and it seemed to me that this is an excellent investment. But this coin brought me big losses in bitcoins. Now I'm disappointed in this coin.

WAVES are often compared to ETH, but I do not agree with this comparison. I see that ETH has achieved significant successes in a year and WAVES have remained a low level project imho. I'm ready to take this coin out of my investment portfolio.

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

Waves is not a bet man it's a great way of investment. But it's not short term, you should hold your waves like 6-12 months at least to obtain a reasonable amount of profit at the end.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley

It is really good time to jump into waves ! buy some and hold it will surely rise high and waves could be a best investment for 2018 !
so Keep buying and hold for good profit !

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

WAVES are often compared to ETH, but I do not agree with this comparison. I see that ETH has achieved significant successes in a year and WAVES have remained a low level project imho. I'm ready to take this coin out of my investment portfolio.

Just give some more time to this coin, the project is really good, certainly not like Ethereum, but there is no point in comparing them, completely different platforms. WAVES has a lot of events and updates this year, so I advise you to hold the coin and get your profit!

topcigars

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

One of the best crypto ever.. long term hold for sure.  and when i say long, i mean looooong.  but safe.  this cooin will be great. Wink Wink
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:59:13 AM

Waves is a wallet. The development of the project is unique and founded with good advisors. Although in business even it was founded strong and good there will be time to face the reality in the market place. Issues will pump up, competitors will compete. But waves is still a good bet. Clear future with that.
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:09:40 AM

One of the best crypto ever.. long term hold for sure.  and when i say long, i mean looooong.  but safe.  this cooin will be great. Wink Wink

Yeah, I believe WAVES is a great project that will moon in the future... I HOLD all my waves in this correction period and hope that in the future waves could reach x3 or x5 ~

pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

Waves I think is still a good coin to keep, I think there is still a lot of room for development with this coin. It is one the the undervalued coin that needs more improvement in the future and if developers work on that, this coin will be a huge success.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

I've sold all my tokens and now I'm watching from the side. Alexander Ivanov's project had a lot of time to make an analog of ETH. Now NEO looks more interesting project

LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

I would say go for it.
It's pretty unique with more to offer than some of top15 coins, real talk.
It had a nice pump, but it should still go up, I guess. Still bellow the all time high.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

The Waves platform is growing very slowly. Ethereum is opening up differently. Well, what about Waves? I think Waves will come at good prices. But it requires patience.
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

Hey guys,

Waves is like a footballer with great potential, but not showing it. It really has a great potential. But it has not yet revealed its features. I think Waves will start to show itself in late 2018. I hope  Grin

evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

Hey guys,

Waves is like a footballer with great potential, but not showing it. It really has a great potential. But it has not yet revealed its features. I think Waves will start to show itself in late 2018. I hope  Grin

I think waves is already a good project.. it is very solid after all this time, I believe waves will go through the time and will be huge in the future.
Patience is the key move when we invest in waves as I think waves has a lot of potential to show in the future ~

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

The Waves platform is growing very slowly. Ethereum is opening up differently. Well, what about Waves? I think Waves will come at good prices. But it requires patience.
Waves has been stayed good it's perfomance in their platform but needs development. When you look into the price it is still a good bet, investing in this will surely good in return. More speculation about this year and I believe this plaform will more to offer.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

any thoughts on waves community token? I bought some, for the upcoming airdrop coming up. Don't know much about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: