Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES still a good bet?  (Read 2028 times)
lesmana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

waves are one of the altcoin to be used for investment because the coin is quite a nice progression has a surface. In addition to great waves would want to invest in the long term because the result is on the rise.
money1337

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

If waves is gonna reach their roadmap by the end of the year it could pump into top 10. But they are so slow and the market seems to know this too.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

Waves ICOs were nearly all fails. I remember bowhead and couple other things. But Waves itself might turn out to be good, their developers are somewhat lazy. This is real weakness on Waves' side. That is it.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

Waves is also like the Ethereum and Bitshare. Like Ethereum and Bitshare's blockchain creates token for the token creators for bringing the ICOs in this way Waves blockchain also work like this. By the passage of time, it has also grown in value.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

I have waves in my portfolio, but its part is 3%. Have you ever seen successful ICOs on Waves Blockchain? I can remember only Wagerr. There are a lot of perspective coins, I would rather pay attention on them.
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Waves ICOs were nearly all fails. I remember bowhead and couple other things. But Waves itself might turn out to be good, their developers are somewhat lazy. This is real weakness on Waves' side. That is it.
lazy devs? last time i checked they are second on github for commits... man this thread is full of missinformation
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley
Investing in waves was good idea like one/ two months ago but i still strongly believe that it will pump to the moon in 2018 so investing in it right now will give you some income imo.

How can you so be sure about waves can go to the moon this year? I dont have any idea about this.
Waves ia competitor of etherium but the price is not nearly to etherium and i dont know why. So waves can be good bet but very long term.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

it's true this time the waves is very good indeed.
and a few days ago the waves at the pump was higher.
most likely this year will surpass last year
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley
Investing in waves was good idea like one/ two months ago but i still strongly believe that it will pump to the moon in 2018 so investing in it right now will give you some income imo.

How can you so be sure about waves can go to the moon this year? I dont have any idea about this.
Waves ia competitor of etherium but the price is not nearly to etherium and i dont know why. So waves can be good bet but very long term.
Waves was a good investment, I don't even notice it before not until last December, the idea that it is rally possible to pump faster and be competitive with eth and beneficial platform then it can still developed that will gives more pump in that coin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

there is always a lot of money that I trust because the research about the projects can be a very big possibility this year

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
ngm-

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

I really like Waves, but it's really too slow .. Cryptomarket is very fast and Waves team takes his time, which is good in real life, probably not in crypto ..

Good team
Good devs
Good long term view

But everything could be useless regarding the time they spent developping things..

Waves NG ? Nice but nobody needs that for now. New DEX ? Launch in December, still in BETA now .. New Gateway ? Useless, almost nobody is using DEX (except if you want to buy Waves with BTC, where there is small volume, on the other pairs it's nearly 0).

So I get that they want to create a whole product, but so far it's not a success and the more they wait, the more competitors overtake them.

IF they can create volume on DEX, IF they can catch market attention with a big ICO, then it could be very interesting. So far I'm not convinced anymore (after more than 1 year holding).
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

there is always a lot of money that I trust because the research about the projects can be a very big possibility this year
In general, I doubt the prospects of projects on the waves. almost always ico companies to date are aimed at developing the protocol of the etherium.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

Very good bet not only good. Developer still develop the platform and did good marketing job. It tales time to goes high naturally. If you want to buy waves but it under $10 and will gives you good return. While you waiting for price going high you can leased your waves and get 1% per month it is also good stakin coin wothout minimum requirment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:39:01 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:19:52 PM by prabhu

Waves still very good WAVES price in June 2016 was $ 0.7 per coin,and it is now above $6.88 per coin. This increment of +700% is hard to ignore.Waves enable you to make custom tokens, which means you can launch your own cryptocurrencies.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

now there is a mass advertising company, by April launch of smart contracts, adding of gateways, and much more are announced. Alexander Ivanov wants to create an ecosystem adapted to business for maximum simplification of the application of the blockchain in the real sector of the economy

konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

Waves are doing well in their work. Although the prices are not rising yet, the project is going well. We can see very high prices in a few months.
At the moment, investors are upset because the price is not rising. But, soon it will give good hype to investors hopefully  Smiley
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

Waves is still ok for now. But I just noticed the development of waves is super slow, compare to the NEO and ETH. I thought on the first time that WAVES is the next ethereum but now, I believe that NEO will take over waves.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

why do you still invest in a heavy moving coin like waves? The potential is quite high but we can not see why it is potentially. we expect the price to rise further for months Smiley
hope shows everyone with that potential in a short time

GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

Hey guys,

Waves and before the end of the year I think will be an acceptable investment. This is a platform that can help expand many existing ones, and itself gradually develops trade in goods, financing projects and speculating assets wherever without it. Let's see what they will achieve this year.

paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

If you want to wait to seem to invest in the waves will be very promising, it is indeed because the movement is slow and some coins were falling. so if you want to actually invest in these coins is great if in time all the coins begin to rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: