Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES still a good bet?  (Read 2028 times)
colemankaan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Waves is a great project, i don’t have any doubts about it. I am pretty sure it will go above $150 dollar but the question is when. I guess we were all expecting it to be much better by now. I hope waves will start moving and climb to where it deserves.

georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

Waves is still panting. I do not understand why they can not grow up fast. It was really a project with much promise. Tesoz is confronted with a similar discourse. We'll see him too.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

This coin has a lot of contradictions. Although it has some innovative functions, such as leasing function on the waves platform, decent crowdfunding functions, unfortunately, it has security concerns ,which are always a hot topic. Devs are very slow to implement changes, that's why it's probably not very successful right now.
Waves is at number 35 in market cap which is very good if you ask me, but it is true that it has been losing positions in the last months, while this maybe a case for worry for some, this indicates me this is a good moment to invest since it is likely it will recover some of the ground lost in the next months, it isn't a sure thing but it is an investment in which it is worth to take the risk since decentralized exchanges seems like a segment of coins which will do fine in the next months and years.
bfriedman228

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

I bought these coins a long time and am ready to keep them for several years. It seems to me that this is a very reliable project that will bring me a big profit.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Waves is a Blockchain platform a decentralized place for trading and crowdfunding, it comes next to that of ethereum but here the smart contracts are not much complex as ethereum, also powerful and secure. The price is going high and it will be really a good bet at the end of this year.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

I am not that bullish on this project but to me it is still better than most of the projects in the space and is well capitalised, and this is even the main reason I am still keeping faith in the project, not has been achieved from the team because the DEX still lack volume and something need to be done about it, with smart contract implementation coming we can expect the price to move towards $20 in future when launched
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

Waves is one of my favorite Cryptos to hold, there is a lot of promising developments on the horizon such as a partnership with Deloitte and Gazprombank. It is one of the most undervalued project. I strongly believe it will be a major contender to Ethereum.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

I believe that this is an excellent coin with a great prospect. But you doesn't need to keep the whole deposit in one coin, you need to diversify the risks.
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

Waves has a bright future and i'm sure it will reach it's goals sooner or later. It may took longer than expected for waves to reach it's true potential but that doesn't mean waves doesn't worth investing. It was always a long term hold so if we are expecting to get good profit from waves we should be patient and give it some time.

Swanson

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

it's  one of the top altcoins. By early 2017, the Waves platform of working products had only a functioning network and a purse. And in early 2018, when saying "Waves", it is most appropriate to use the word "ecosystem". will explode soon.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

Waves is a good project with few major events already this spring-summer, so buy and wait Smiley
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

it's  one of the top altcoins. By early 2017, the Waves platform of working products had only a functioning network and a purse. And in early 2018, when saying "Waves", it is most appropriate to use the word "ecosystem". will explode soon.
Right. WAVES is a pretty good altcoin and it sure is very important for you to invest in it. The community that supports WAVES is great, and the altcoin has a lot of practical applications that help WAVES survive and develop very well over the years, which is something to be noted for an altcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

that's why I really do not understand why WAVES has not exploded yet?
Everything is collected but the price remains quite low compared to other project

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

The number of projects on the Waves platform is increasing day by day. But the development is very slow. I expect them to show something new. I'm proud of Waves.

SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

Hey guys,

I am wondering what's your opinion on WAVES? Looking at it the past weeks kind of makes me wondering if it is. Basically every Alt somehow got pumped pretty significantly. WAVES on the other hand somehow keeps pretty steady or looses value. Maybe it's just a wrong impression on my side, I would be just interested what's your take in its future Smiley
Well, why not keep the waves, quite inexpensive and how many in this category is a promising coin. Of course, a big risk is invested, but who knows where and when the explosion will happen. So nothing bad will happen if we just keep a few coins in our portfolio.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

Waves is a great asset, im a little bit disappointed with their developer team as they should have come up with an advanced tokenizing platform which they have not, i hope they will upgrade the platform soon.

Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

It could get some share over smart contract coins in the market but I'm not betting on it too much tho.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

I invested in waves about 1 year ago. Now i know that waves was one of the worst investments that i could do that time. because even if i chose a random cryptocurrency from top 50 on coinmarketcap i would make very good profit by know. but waves gave me only losses....
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

I invested in waves about 1 year ago. Now i know that waves was one of the worst investments that i could do that time. because even if i chose a random cryptocurrency from top 50 on coinmarketcap i would make very good profit by know. but waves gave me only losses....
If you had bought waves since last year, why not hold it until this year? There are many speculation on waves that price this year could be huge that we can really earned profit. So Im into holding this coin until now.
johncro_

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

with adoption of the platform,waves will get more attention,thus more awareness,they are having strong roadmap this year and good growth is ahead of them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: