Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1872 times)
anucrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

Cryptocurrency is a good way to earn money in which you can recieve a very good payment .In crypto you need to choose a method that suits you best . in my view you can join airdrops or bounty work which is the easiest way to  earn money . 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

Take a look at @Viberate! If you are missing their rewarding system then you are missing so likely called 'free' money.
There is no such thing as free but you can get some good amount of VIB's for 30 minutes of work on social media.
My reward for 2months of work is:
5320 VIB

And VIB price is:
$0,554131 USD (-1.10%)
0.00003901 BTC (-5.81%)
0.00042002 ETH (-2.01%)
Vibrate is a fun coin to get into, they had a really big dump in their first listing on whatever exchange it was. I won't be holding any of those coins because the price is too weak.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Coleson31

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:41:26 AM

You can earn crypto participating in this forum doing many tasks.

The tasks you could perform are the following:

- Signature campaign, but you need to increase your level before you can be selected.
- Doing airdrops and help new crypto projects spread the word.
- You can participate in some bounty campaigns.

You have other methods, but this is a starting point to start your journey on this wonderful forum.

Hi newbie here I just like to ask if I perform signature campaign, airdrops, and bounty campaigns is it guaranteed I will be earn something or there's a chance of not to earn something. Thank you!
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

We can earn bounty by just joining campaigns like social media campaign signature.You can trade token.
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Whole crypto market is falling in price last days. Some people see it as a loose of money, but from my point of view I see this as another chance to gain some more. If we focuse at one coin. In this case I will choose @Viberate - VIB.

Ratio between Ethereum and VIB was circulating around 0.00047557 ETH  per each VIB. At todays drop this ratio reach its bottom at 0.00027990 ETH per VIB and I think this is a great time to buy some more.

Good luck!
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
There are many ways to earn cryptos. But the nost common way to earn and the starting point is to found bounty and join in the signature campaign. But before you do that. You need to ranked up atleast in the ranked of jr.membef because this is they mininum requirement to accept you in the signature campaign
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

The best way to earn cryptocurrency is by joining bounty camapaigns like fb, twitter and signature campaigns. There are also others options like creating a video and translation of whitepages.

Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

You can participate in bounty campaigns and you can do mining as well. Both are the ways to earn some good money without any investment in the crypto market. Airdrops are also there but I don't think it is much profitable.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Have a look into Crowdholding, you get crypto for giving feedback and ideas to startups on the platform.

https://crowdholding.com
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

New coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

You could do aidrops and bounties but those give pretty small amount of coins.

Instead what you can do is make some actual money and buy crypto on your own. Remote work doesn't pay too bad.  Wink
Lonego104

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

Hi Newbie like me, lets start first to level up from newbie to Junior Member. From that We can qualify to join the signature campaign, airdrops, and bounty campaign.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

For newbie I suggest you to begin from the easiest way like bounty program who have a social media campaign. So your task are just share and like  post  the page of project which you already joined. And over time if your account level up to junior member, you can join much more like signature campaign.

But if you want earn much coin , you must be able to learn about make a blog or video. Because on this campaign sometimes have a big allocation. So just try it bro.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

I found one token very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some tokens by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
qen10

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

It will be very helpful
Just look for some new bounty campaign in this forum and read each instructions then apply them. You can earn a lot of tokens in joining bounties and you can earn a lot of profit when you get some coins. You can also earn tokens by joining airdrops.
Maujiram

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

There are many ways to earn crypto currencies such as signature campaign, social media where you get manycoins.
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

Participating in the bounty programs are defiantly a good way in the long run to acquire some decent wealth as a student. I did this all the time as a student. Make sure once you receive tokens that you hold out as best you can until the market value of the token gets to a good level before selling.. Remember to HODL!

AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

Ayamj - I have a question, let's say I give my coinomi ETH address which a etc 20 wallet.. all coins which are ETC 20 supported will automatically get added? Or should we add how have seen this so far
well i started as a bounty hounter last year sept and m getting lots of benefits but you need patience some bounty takes months before paying , here is a link to bounty page

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709883.0

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
acekrish

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

As everyone has pointed out that participating on bounties is the best and easy way to earn crypto,I would like to add a link where you can fine information of some ongoing bounty offer.Hope it Helps!
http://cryptocurrenciestalk.blogspot.com/2018/01/list-of-bounty-campaigns-for-icos.html
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

As far as I know there are several ways to earn an encrypted currency.
The first is to complete the task through the signature movement of the bounty thread, so you can get a certain altcoin.
The second is to get paid by translating the white papers of the various ICO projects (if your mother tongue is a good translator)
The third is to obtain a small amount of tokens by air drops.
The fourth is to invest in ICO, the return of investment ICO is amazing, but the risk is also very big.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: