Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1873 times)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

I'm also a student and bounty campaign is the best variant, then i'll start trading)
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

I am also a student, and bitcointalk forum provides you with a lot of channels to earn bitcoins.
If you have a lot of followers on twitter and facebook, you can join the relative bounty thread.
If you are good at English and native translation, then you can participate in the translation task of the bounty thread.

Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

One way to earn a crypto currency is to participate in bounty companies. For this you need only time. You do not need to invest money. In the very bounty of the company you can choose an interesting direction for you: translations, participation in social companies, wearing a signature.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

first you should know, you must understand first about crypto and bitcoin.
you will be required to have certain skills that can generate income from crypto
the question is, what potential can you do?

normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

first you should know, you must understand first about crypto and bitcoin.
you will be required to have certain skills that can generate income from crypto
the question is, what potential can you do?

Theres many way to earn a cryptocurrency like in this furom theres bounty or any bounty work.first you do is reaserch and underStand what is crypto in that way you can earn a knowledge so that you can understand and joining a campaign or bounty and that time you can earn also a cryotocurrency.

ishta123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

Earning via bounties is something that you can do. After you learn all the technicalities you can actually start your own youtube/instagram and utilize social media to teach your leanings.
Ido_Liberdy

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

of course.

you can participate in bounty campaigns. help the diffrent projects to be heard of.

in return you will gate a stake on the allocation for the bounty campaign.

buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

It's depend on what you can.  Everybody can participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops. But maybe you can do translations or you are designer. Also video. I think you can write a message to bounty manager and offer your skills.

Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

Since you are a student, I think there are some easy ways for you:
Play a game that pays out in cryptocurrency. Playing a game, and then having to watch ads, is probably more fun than just watching ads ... but it is also more time consuming. Still, there are games that payout in cryptocurrency. For example, the Blockchain Game. TIP: This option is really neat in theory. Give us many free games and watch for the in-game bonuses, getting small amounts of cryptocurrency is even better. Still, just like other options, there is a price of sorts.
Publish on Steemit.com. Steemit authors can post content to Steemit. Steemit has its own cryptocurrency. Authors get paid in Steemit when their posts are upvoted. See: Steemit for Dummies (like me) - Everything you need to know in simple terms and How do I create a Steemit account?
Other platforms like Steemit. You can win UKG (Unikoin Gold) by betting on esports via the Unikoin platform (in some countries). That is one example. There are a few cryptocurrencies that also have products that allow you to win or earn cryptocurrency. Fun is one for example.
cryptohippy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

Ah, no worries, you can invest your time! Who'd have thought form filling which is very dull but could be so profitable? I'd recommend you to apply for airdrops. In layman's term, the ides is you fill in some forms (with your ETH address, telegram id) and gain some coins from the developers. Benefit for the developers is that they get the word out on their currencies.

Take a look at these links upcoming airdrops https://airdrops.me/all and https://t.me/bigairdrops

If you have questions, post here.
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

It will be very helpful
Simply:-

a)join bounty campaigns

b)performs tasks

and

earn money
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

I think we should start small ...
I have been engaged in cryptography for five months and have not yet made a profit. Although I work in generosity and ICO, I participate! immediately start with the purchase of coins, it's risky, not having a certain knowledge! Roll Eyes

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

A good way to earn crypto currencies is to join an ICO's bounty campaign, or if you want social media campaign like twitter and facebook. Another way to earn is airdrops but in airdrops there are scams,fraud, so be careful in joining airdrops.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

Participate in bounty campaign..  If you are good you can organize meet-up for bounty or even write articles about them. If you are good at writing steemit.com is a great site too. They give their crypto for your writing

andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

As you can see in this forum, all experienced members use signatures to promote something, usually the ICO.
This is the best and easiest way, so start accumulating coins values
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

Airdrops and bounties are the main ways to receive tokens and alts. But since your're newbie you can only participate in airdrops. You need to be Jr. Member for bounty-campaigns.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

It will be very helpful

You can start by looking into airdrop or by helping out with certain campaigns that coins are running. For example, EquityBase (see sig for more info) are running one at the moment.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
junrecana

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

try to read and understand the guides and rules in bitcointalk. you can earn tokens by joining bounties and by investing. you need to be patient in joining those bounties because it will take couple of months and those coins or tokens should be tradable and register or can be seen in coin market cap
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

It will be very helpful

There are lots of services where ICO's needed them. One of the very common is through bounty campaign like translation campaign, video making campaign (where you post your video on youtube), and other campaigns that are normally found on bounty programs.

Individual and separate campaigns such as logo maker, signature designer, memes maker and others can also be needed in some ICOs. Just select one that best suits your qualification and skills.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Yes there a way to earn money, by joining the bounty campaigns. In bounty campaigns, you have to promote the ICO project and get paid in return.

I am interested too is there any possible way to earn bitcoins without participating in bounties campaigns? Maybe somebody have heard about any examples. Tell me please. I will be very grateful to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: