Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1872 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
there are several ways that I know to be able to get a different coin that is by following the program Bounty,
be a Bounty manager or make a coin exchanger...

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shana95

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

Yes, Participate in bounty campaigns. You can spread the news about their company and ICO. They will pay you for that. You can use Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social networks to it. And If you are expert in languages you can join in translation and Content campaigns. Translation and content campaigns are the best than a social media. Bitcointalk Signature campaigns also good, but you should have above Member rank for the good profit. Anyway all of above campaigns able to give you cryptocurrencies free. ICOs target to collect investors and community members via these campaigns.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1516
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

there are several ways to get crypto. you can try to follow bounty campaign, usually bounty there are several types that you can follow. You can find out about bounty / ico in this forum. You can also follow airdrop or faucet

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

It will be very helpful
If you want to earn crypto currencies without investments you can join airdrop or bounty campaign where you can do some tasks for tokens.
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

It will be very helpful

At the moment there is such an abundance of bounty programs and aidrops that maybe you are one of the few people who are registered in this forum with no idea about it, because it is well known that the main motivation that attracts thousands of new users every month to this forum is the opportunity to obtain juicy benefits without the need to invest. By the way this has been criticized by some purists of the forum, however this intense activity of bounty hunters is what has given great vitality to the forum.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

You can list your services on the services section here on bitcointalk and the people who need your services will contact you for it. Designers and coders get a lot of work and you can specify what you want your payment to be made in. Also you might want to look into joining bounty and signature campaigns because that is how a lot of people here get coins

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sshirisha

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

To earn crypto currencies we have to participate in bounty campaigns need to join airdrops and also should have followers in Facebook, twitter,and reward or rank in bitcointalk profile.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

in the Currently the most well known way for people to get hold of a cryptocurrency is to buy it on an exchange with fiat currencies or through mining, but there are other ways you can earn cryptocurrency without getting out your wallet.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

It will be very helpful

To earn more crypto you have to do bounty campaigns such as facebook campaign, twitter campaign, blog and article campaign and signature campaign.  You can also trade crypto in the market to earn more tokens however you have to learn how trade before you begin trading.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

If you have free time, you can take part in some of the new projects. So you'll get some new tokens.

If you can speak different languages fluently, you can try the translation bonus. Of course the competition for translation is fierce.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

Here are what you are going to do if you want to earn crypto, First is you need an erc20 wallet which is need for tokens, you can get it in myetherwallet.com. second is you need to find a good project which is giving free airdrop which means that they give free tokens from their project which it has a value in the market when it got listed on any exchange. Lastly joined in a bounty like signature , twitter and facebook. you need to work to earn tokens.

ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

It will be very helpful
do bounty campaigns, there is signature campaign, or even social media campaign, just follow the rules and after the campaign you will be eligible to receive the reward. even if you are a student, its not a problem, as long as you do your tasks.

saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

One way to earn a crypto currency is to participate in bounty companies. For this you need only time. You do not need to invest money. In the very bounty of the company you can choose an interesting direction for you: translations, participation in social companies, wearing a signature.
rosycrypto12

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

You can earn crypto participating in this forum doing many tasks.You can participate in airdrop which is the free distribution of coins, you can also take part in bounty campaigns. You can get earned the most by joining signature campaign and also by promoting their project in  social media page. Maybe you can take part as their web designer so actually a lot more can earn bitcoin from here in the forum. You need to ranked up atleast in the ranked of jr.member because this is the minimum requirement to accept you in the signature campaign.
hadao.38

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

You can participate in airdrop - free distribution of coins, you can also take part in bounty companies. For example, retweeting messages thereby promoting good projects. Pay attention to my signature. It's a good company with great prospects. But bounty soon ends.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Now is the time to earn coins while the market goes down, when it will go up, your capital will grow strongly! Don't sell cheap coins with bounty now!
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

It will be very helpful

You can earn cryptocurrency by doing bounty campaigns in the bitcointalk forum. Some of the bounty campaigns include social media campaign like facebook,twitter, linkedin, blog and article campaign, signature campaign and translation campaign.
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

There are alot of Bounty campaigns out there, and there are a number of diffrent ways to join them. If you got alot of followers on Twitter or Facebook you get crypto for sharing their tweets/posts. Same if you got a big blog with alot of readers.
If you know any other language other than english you can also translate their website/whitepaper in exhange for tokens. You should visit the Bounty section and start participating! Its fun aswell.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

you can help people learn how to work with cryptocurrency, exchange and other standard cryptocurrency tools. people who are willing to pay for it very much
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

It will be very helpful

of course you can get involved in this industry, especially if you want to get profit. because everyone who is on this forum wants the same thing. but it is not easy to get it, you have to find a lot of experience and knowledge about blockchain technology even more trading and investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: