Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1873 times)
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

First you have to learn all the fundamentals here in crypto for you to jive with all the changes here. There are opportunities offered here in crypto and it will be helpful if you'll do series of research about it first. You could join bounty campaigns for you could earn free coins by following the tasks that they will give you.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

For sure bounty campaign and airdrops are the best ways to get some cryptocurrencies without any investments. Some are more profitable some are less, just google this topic and you would find a lot of useful information.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

There is such huge numbers of approaches to gain cryptographic forms of money.

You need to search for circumstances.

In this gathering you can discover a large number of them. Some ICO's offer you their tokens by finishing basic errand ordinary.

You can likewise pay special mind to airdrops, which some case additionally be gainful on the off chance that you can acquire a bit from airdrops.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

You can earn crypto currencies by joining bounty campaings,you can join in the  signature campaing and post in the forum,in the aocial media campaign and airdrops and many more.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:31 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

Well if you are still a student, maybe you can join the bounty campaigns here per token ICO. On that way without investing money, you might get token or coin that will be profitable in the future so that you can gain your profit or money. You can join everyone of them, but only one at a time. You need to choose the right one, you should have calculated the every risk that you might encounter in the entire campaign. Campaigns might took about minumum of 3 weeks and might be able to reach its maximum at 3 months. It still depends on the CEO of that token of course.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

You can earn crypto currencies by joining bounty campaings,you can join in the  signature campaing and post in the forum,in the aocial media campaign and airdrops and many more.
Well most of people here are joining bounties but if you do some design or translate into your language, then you can offer your service here. You can earn cryptocurrencies by doing that, maybe open your own thread on service section and find a customer there.
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:49:12 AM

It will be very helpful
Yes there is definitely a way for you to earn cryptocurrencies without buying or investing on it. You can try joining some bounty campaigns that is giving rewards for those who will participate and get involve in spreading the worlds if a specific ICO or project. Another is by joining some airdrops it can gives you easy and passive earning as well.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

You can join here a bounty and earn more rewards by following their rules. Patience is the key to continue working here and investing for too long can be worth it. Choose the best ico so that you will not regret of loosing your money.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:57:19 AM

Very many opportunities to get free coins, you can participate in the bounty. Bounty is a variety of ways to follow him. You can follow the campaign signature, can follow a bounty of social media and you can follow the airdrop. Many people follow the airdrop because it's the easiest way to get coins free token.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

It will be very helpful

Participate in bounties, bounties offer so many offortunity to earn money without any investment. Just follow there rules and rank up your status into a jr. Member because most of the bounty campaign accept jr.member. Bounties takes 2-4 months or defend when ico end.After the effort the token will distributed and that the time you earn. Another thing to earn is through airdrop and faucet.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

There are a lot of way's to earn like joining airdrops, joining bounty campaign or social media's campaign you can also join signature campaign but you need first to have a Jr.Member because some of bounty their requirements is to have a Jr.member before you qualified to join in their Signature campaign
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

Today the most popular direction for earning a cryptocurrency is Bounty campaigns. You only need free time and an account on facebook and twitter. For a detailed study of the topic I recommend you turn to YouTube, there are full of detailed, step-by-step videos.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

It will be very helpful
Yes there are some websites which provides free bitcoins,you can use them...or invest and trade or join signature or bounty campaigns which will pay you for advertising and that can become your pocket money as mine is.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

As you examine in this assembly, each skillful mems enervating a touch to advertise something, universal an ICO. This is the choicest and simplest system so inauguration to imperium crypto values
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

There is many way to earn different coins you can earn it from mining invest and faucets sites and you you must make the choice which is better for you
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

You can earn crypto by join free Airdrop and Bounty Campaign without any investment. I think this is the best way to earn crypto.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

can earn different currencies before it hits the market by joining their bounty campaign. many ITO, ICO offers bounty campaigns to get promoted from Facebook, LinkedIn , twitter, blogs etc

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is nothing but just another form of money and you can earn it in the same way that you earn regular money. The best way I know is to offer your skills, knowledge, experience and time in the form of useful and attractive services to others. Spend some time in understanding the need of market and come up with the unique service at an affordable price and charge your fees in the form of cryptocurrencies.
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

It will be very helpful

You can try to earn crypto currencies by becoming a community manager. The only requirements are communicative ability and Fluent languages.

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

Exactly there is a lot of way to Earn Crypto Currencies for free

1. You can claim free crypto coin from faucet, doing some task like survey or install application or click some adds.
2. Mining the coin. you can do both of them working and mining but don't put your resources for mining. 50% for working, 50% for mining.
3. Join the airdrop. try check it in our forum. there is a lot of airdrop. you can try to participate.
4. Do the bounty task. and if you have a lot of followers in fb/twitter, it will give u a great advantage.
5. Play some game to get free crypto coins too. try research it.
6. try to register in some exchanger and help them to share their website by using referral system.

and a lot of way to earn the cryptocurrencies.

G luck

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: