Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1872 times)
godknowsxs

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

Can't imagine that can earn using social media like twitter, Facebook, etc. thanks for the information i'm a newbie here hope someone can teach me how to earn money using social website Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyet91btc

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

There are many ways to make money in this market. But the way to get free tokens is to go introduce ICO projects by participating in campaigns such as Airdrops and Bounties.
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

Here are a few ways:
1. Invest and don’t sell

This in my number one way to earning big in crypto. Look at the price growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum over the last 5 years. It’s been meteoric on any measure. My strategy is to accumulate BTC and ETH and also a range of the strongest altcoin opportunities. In this way, you hedge your bets and don’t have all you eggs in one basket.

Like any asset class, diversity is key to managing risk. If you continue to buy and hodl over the next 5 years, your wealth growth potential will be huge. And that’s why I’m in crypto!

2. Blogging, Vlogging and Curating Content

I’m a big believer in bringing value to the crypto-space. And by bringing value you also create value – as an outcome you earn cryptocurrency. As I’m a blog owner, I favour blogging – and hey, I’m a writer at heart so I go with my strengths.

From this, I earn from press releases, promotional posts, advertisements and other forms of blog monetisation. Yes it’s hard and requires dedication, but it’s worth it for bringing value to the community – and what’s not to like about getting paid to do this.

Likewise with Vlogging, all these forms of blog monetisation exist there too.

Crypto has even brought out it’s own form of crypto monetisation for the modern blogger with platforms like Steemit. Steemit has introduced a way for bloggers to earn money every day by by doing what the do best, blogging. Steemit users can make money by blogging, commenting and curating content for other platform users.

Once you’ve signed up for Steemit you will also have access to sister sites Dtube (a decentralised version of Youtube) and Busy.org (a decentralised version of Twitter). Here you have the same opportunity to earn Steemcoins (the native token on the platform).

As cryptocurrencies grow, then new platforms emerge onto the market. The secret is finding out which one suits you best, and hit it hard.

3. Mining

Back in 2015, I was happily mining crypto on my laptop, but unfortunately these days have passed. Today, mining is a series business with serious initial start up costs. Earnings can be slow, but once you have made the initial purchase of a high-end PC and other mining items such as a GPU or graphics cards, then you can earn passively over the longer term.

To stay competitive you may need to join a mining pool. There’s a great post on my blog about things you need to consider before joining a mining pool which is well worth a read. Want to find out more about mining? Then check out this helpful website for a steer https://www.bitcoinmining.com/
rockyourmind

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

i'm newbie here and i want to know what is the best way to earn crypto and it's the procedure is need a hard work or not
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

You're looking for a bounty page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 You can earn crypt using social media like as Facebook, Twitter, Raddit, Telegram.
Find the service board. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 Many times the service is made to earn money in small task.
chikalapad

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

There's a lot of way to earn crypto currencies using mining, campaign just explore the forum and find threads that teaching how to earn crypto 
rsremove21

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:47 AM

you can earn by participating airdrops and bounties. but be advice mate not all airdrop is real some are just fake. but keep doing airdrops. and try to join airdrops in discord. i read many people posting about airdrops at that app.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

Find something you are good at and offer it to forums like this or to any other platforms and ask crypto for payments. For example if you are good in graphics design, then you should offer services for the same. That way you earn crypto at the same time network with like-minded people.  Wink

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
coinfunda

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

Can we make free crypto currency without making any investnebt.?

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

My advice do plenty of research and don't buy into ICOs until you know what you are doing. Watch out for scams and visit as many crypto blogs as you can to get a range of advice.
Rudolo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Can we make free crypto currency without making any investnebt.?
Sure you can. just participate on Bounty Program, Faucet or Airdrop. a lot way to earn free crypto
Alex31207

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

you can earn a crypto currencies by participating in bounty campaigns and that the only services you can offer to have altcoins and those srvices includes translations and tweeter or Facebook or even signature campaigns and you can find those things in this scetion Marketplace (Altcoins)/ Bounties
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

If anyone want to get coins from airdrops, but you do not know where to look for information about upcoming events,
you should check our website where you will find a list of upcoming events: https://blockchainmuffin.com/events
Also we have arbitrage monitoring panel which checks price differences on various exchanges: https://blockchainmuffin.com/arbitrage
Never follow things like this, masses usually o and we all know that masses aren't rich. You have to find everything alone. I mean earing opportunities, translation, twitter campaign, remember if a particular coin is less popular the more token you will get because of fewer participants.
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

The ecosystem of cryptocurrencies is currently attracting different people. Sites offering free Bitcoin is often called the term "bitcoin faucet". Freebitcoin is one of the most famous sites for free bitcoins. It has been operating since 2013 and is very popular for its simplicity. The more choice to get cryptos is joining in various bounty programs. Today, these programs are very popular and there is countless numbers in this forum. Airdrops are also the option to get a certain amount from the project. These are opportunities to earn and obtain cryptocurrencies.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
When I started to join in this crypto world.My rank was qualified to enter the bonty campaign and I had finished it.Hopefully like my friend they earn on it.
yfaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

Hey, toisoldier
There are so many ways to earn crypto currencies. You can choose on of them. But tell me why you choose to selling services??

If you really want sell services then you can start with Craigslist job. There have so many offers on their and they will pay you by crypto like bitcoin.

So keep smiling on your face and learn about Craigslist if already you did just join and make fun with your job. Smiley
Ezoell

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Cryptocurrency can be earned in several ways. For beginners, you can get coins, tokens to participate in various airports and in the bounty company. And when you gain experience you can earn cryptocurrency on exchanges.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

You have to be careful while trying to get a platform to earn cryptocurrency in order not to fall victim to scam. However if you are fortunate to join a good bounty campaign, you will be rewarded for your task in the cryptocurrency of the project which you can later sell or convert to other cryptocurrencies.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
If you want to earn cryptocurrency, so there is a bounty section and you can join in bounty campaigns or Airdrop. I think it is help you for Earning Cryptocurrency. Moreover, If you have trading knowledge then you can start crypto trading. Because trading is also profitable way to earn cryptocurrency.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

It will be very helpful
If you want to earn cryptocurrency, so there is a bounty section and you can join in bounty campaigns or Airdrop. I think it is help you for Earning Cryptocurrency. Moreover, If you have trading knowledge then you can start crypto trading. Because trading is also profitable way to earn cryptocurrency.

A little reminder is prior joining any bounty campaigns, better expend some time to enhance your knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.  Just read, read, and read - this is really effective, believe me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: