Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON SCAM: TRUTH OR FUD...WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?  (Read 2619 times)
Flode

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

Don't have a good feeling about TRON, wouldn't invest i it, but could be wrong of course Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a.ionut2010

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

Dear All,

I just joined to this forum after some google searches related to the currency I have, TRX TRON.

Now it is not the best image of the trend graph (because is down) but personally I will risk all. Smiley

Hope to not be a wrong decision. We will see next days Smiley

This is my first interaction with crypt with real money and hope to not be so dramatically

bye

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

This is my first interaction with crypt with real money and hope to not be so dramatically

bye

RIP.
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:50:01 AM

bye

RIP.

I already heard the same thing about verge(XVG) but where is he now?
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:17 AM

I honestly dont think TRON is a scam, even tho i got caught up. But i believe the dad tron shall rise and moon again.

people dumping TRON already... fact showed TRON has flaws and their CEO confirmed it...
there are a lot of better coins with brighter future than TRON... I won't bother to invest any on such coin

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

I take TRON as a real project with real potential. But this is why people should be a little careful when it comes to coin supply in the devs hands not unless there is a clear statement to support its investors from possible sudden dump.
DaedRik3

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

Actually, even if the whitepaper was shit-translated, TRON has still a big potential in china.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

I feel bad for TRON bagholders, stay strong guys and god bless you. TRON is very promising project and the CEO is Jack Ma protégé so it should be okay. You should invest for longterm for this project and not for hype or short term. And Ethereum pump also affect Ethereum based cryptocurrencies because Ethereum is like Bitcoin for erc20 tokens. But yeah TRON just hodl your TRON and stay strong guys
StarLawl

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

I am unsure about Tron - some people have made a lot of money on the twitter pumps and such. But it is just air. Though it is like investing in something in the early beginning - never go all in? It can go both ways? I atleast am not in it at all, haven't been since that stupid contest.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1637983)
stenw

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

I want to buy TRON. do you think will be growth?
eurocatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

TRON   freefall
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

Welcome to decentralization (or is it centralization now?) in the world of crypto. For all those out there who lost money, try and remember that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency was never about price, was never about making money. It was about liberating oneself from the state and taking control of your own money. Even if the truth is all there is to this, so what? Developers want to make their millions and all the people made their dreams possible by buying into their dreams, hardly caring about technology, or ideals.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Dear All,

I just joined to this forum after some google searches related to the currency I have, TRX TRON.

Now it is not the best image of the trend graph (because is down) but personally I will risk all. Smiley

bye

I hope by 'risk all' you mean risk all of your superfluous funds.  I hope you aren't one of those that mortgaged their house for crypto investments.  I agree that you will likely make money with TRX because I have faith in the product, but never risk what you cannot afford to lose.

Stay strong and HODL on.
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Welcome to decentralization (or is it centralization now?) in the world of crypto. For all those out there who lost money, try and remember that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency was never about price, was never about making money. It was about liberating oneself from the state and taking control of your own money. Even if the truth is all there is to this, so what? Developers want to make their millions and all the people made their dreams possible by buying into their dreams, hardly caring about technology, or ideals.

deep
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

I think a lot of fud is also done to push price down in order for whales to buy more TRX cheaply, in the long term it might rise to new highs again.

Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

Dear All,

bye

Never put al your eggs in one basket. You should spread them out a bit. Tron is one you should have a small % of, not 100% but maybe 5-10% of your portfolio. I have 0% Tron and will not invest in it unless it drops back to 0.0001$. But even then a max of 50$ will go in to it and that's not even 1%.

TRX did not deserve the marketcap they had and still don't deserve what they have today. Many currencies are overvalued now but this is just how the marked goes.

Best of luck to all TRX hodlers.

erlnd

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

It seems like it has found stability after the huge pump. May be a good time to buy. Im hoping the news on 14th january will be good.
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

TRX is not a scam. IT may look like that if you follow justin on tweeter... But I think that tron is actually one of big projects out there that could make it pretty decent in 2018 ... we just have to wait and see Smiley Imagine what would happen if alibaba gets involved Tongue

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lou-Lou

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

It is scam. Even if there was no cashing out - there is no working product, their white paper is mostly plagiary, the tron itself is etherium token and this fact is not mentioned nowhere in their website. actually, the website itself is showing clearly that the project is scam - it is not working properly. maybe some people can get use of it just speculating but there is nothing trustworthy behind it.
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

Quite a normal coin, still see how it will grow to the dollar this year. I will personally hold her.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: