Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON SCAM: TRUTH OR FUD...WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?  (Read 2619 times)
Rowland Okoli (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:49:10 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

A Scam alert has been making rounds on the social media mostly on Reddit and Youtube as regarding Justin Sun cashing out from TRON(Sold off his tokens) to the tune of $6Billion being converted to Ethereum. The writer accused Justin of not having faith in his own company and Scamming unsuspecting investors.

Do you think that this is another propaganda to knock down the price so that the perpetrators can scoop up a large sum at a cheaper price OR The alleged story has a strong footing....What's Your Take?

See alleged proof of Justin's Wallet Activities:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/

Justin's Defence:
https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949578655839039489

A Response in defence of Justin:

https://theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-fud-alert/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Guys, let's hear your thoughts.
...or were people just buying and selling off blindly without knowing what happened with that 24hr period?.

My take is this: A very big investor sold off a ton of TRX and the price tanked.

The person insisting that there was a sharp practice by Justin was just being paranoid, though his suspicion was in order as we all reserve the rights to our opinion.

I'd say buy buy buy and hold , hold, hold.

mrziuu

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

Fake news obviously.....HODL TRX...
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

Grin Oh Yeah!

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

Ha-ha, when the TRONE was going up, everyone was shouting that it would still be a long time to fly to the moon. Now the coin has simply gone to correction and beginners talk about the death of the coin. It's funny to watch it). Learn to analyze projects in order not to lose your money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

Ha-ha, when the TRONE was going up, everyone was shouting that it would still be a long time to fly to the moon. Now the coin has simply gone to correction and beginners talk about the death of the coin. It's funny to watch it). Learn to analyze projects in order not to lose your money.

I totally agree with you. And i empathise with the Crypto newbies that jumped on it thinking it's another BTC Surge in the making.

Sorry guys..Watch and Learn.

maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:20:49 PM

Do not worry too much. All is just fake news. The tron will continue to go up. Prices are currently being adjusted to grow for the next batch. trust me. In the next week the price will rise to $ 1.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

this has got to be the most loathsome crypto development so far. some crappy token with zero function reaching these heights is a pure spit in the face to real projects.

if you were this justin sun guy wouldn't you do the same?
Slytus

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

So you probably analyzed TRON TRX project. Can you tell us where is the ANN thread of this project ? I was not able to find one, with decent activities ...
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

So you probably analyzed TRON TRX project. Can you tell us where is the ANN thread of this project ? I was not able to find one, with decent activities ...

Me either.. and when I'm looking into TRON trading volume in past few days, the Reddit post could be true. If it is, this will be one of the sneakiest move from developer in past few years.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

Hahaha, this guy is really making me laugh a lot, TRON is the biggest scammy coin that has ever been created.

it is a fancy whitepaper which does not even have a real project in there, came on, are you made because you bought tron at $0,25 or what is going on with you?

This token came from the air, the CEO is a real scammer, the same story of Dash is repeating in here.

Do not be so blind, he has cashed out six billion dollars, why are you all so positive about the future of this token? it is dead.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

I completely agree. The people who spread that have missed the boat and too bad because they are very late and the cheapest value they can get it is 800-1000 sats I think.
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

this has got to be the most loathsome crypto development so far. some crappy token with zero function reaching these heights is a pure spit in the face to real projects.

if you were this justin sun guy wouldn't you do the same?

..looool , I might just safeguard my future early by cashing out at least 30% of my token which would be used for self development and other projects.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Namaste Coin

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

I haven't looked too much into it other than the origiinal story and Justin's reply, but I feel as though his story is entirely plausible. Justin is a VERY common name. And, Sun said he uses his real name for accounts. Even before he responded, I didn't freak out because there could have been a million explanations. I prefer to wait a few days to see how things play out. There is so much FUD going around, it's better to not have knee jerk reactions. Besides, all of this could have been a planned PR stunt. If so, it worked perfectly!
CryptoDigi

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

Tron, its just time to hold & the rest would be known when its start to explode
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Who knows if scam or FUD but whilst it's making people money...do they care? The floor may disappear at any time but that's the risk we take.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

I am also confused with the tron, what is the reason until the tron ​​can reach the top 10 alt in cmc and now it has reached position 9. I plan to buy some tron, but after seeing this discussion maybe I will cancel it.
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Who knows if scam or FUD but whilst it's making people money...do they care? The floor may disappear at any time but that's the risk we take.

#Truth

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

I am also confused with the tron, what is the reason until the tron ​​can reach the top 10 alt in cmc and now it has reached position 9. I plan to buy some tron, but after seeing this discussion maybe I will cancel it.

I'd say this to you as i would to my own brother; Do your product research, put aside sentiments and follow the clarity within your inner man. Never make strategic decisions based on hearsay.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

True.

I bought some a month ago, sold enough to recoup my investment.  My remaining 14k coins are profit so I can take risk with it much easier.  They are x12 currently and while I don't want to lose that, I am waiting to see if the rumor of major team up is true.  I will re-assess after the promised date.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: