Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON SCAM: TRUTH OR FUD...WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?  (Read 2619 times)
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

Tron is not scam. Only the whiteness of the pump end, the small investors have lost a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:02:54 PM

Look at the huge amounts of money that whales are pumping into TRX on the exchanges. Whales don't do that unless they see a decent profit on the horizon.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

Look at the huge amounts of money that whales are pumping into TRX on the exchanges. Whales don't do that unless they see a decent profit on the horizon.

and they don't care how they get it. coins with blockchains that didn't even function got a pump on poloniex before it was delisted. a whale being interested does not mean something has any value. they extract their profits from the little guy and run.
hukaze

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Ignore the noise.. Make your own assessments and then hold tight as the naysayers will get LOUD.. mostly they want your lower position and want you to sell.. There are lots of scams but NOT as many as they want you to believe..
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

Until some days ago I didnt even know what Tron was, but I have received some free TRON on several exchanges and will just keep them in hope of the price going up more. I dont think that this story about the sell off is true, its likely just another attempt to scare investors and to push the price down to buy in cheap. Its always the same in cryptospace.
Rowland Okoli (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:03:57 AM

and they don't care how they get it. coins with blockchains that didn't even function got a pump on poloniex before it was delisted. a whale being interested does not mean something has any value. they extract their profits from the little guy and run.

I agree with you, Whales jump in with funds which excalates the price and then they wait for 24-48hrs to allow simple investors buy in at a higher rate then the Whales pull out the funds with all the interest gotten from the Surge.

Thais action makes the price tanks/drops/deep and those that came in late are left to HODLE until the price comes back up or they sell off at a loss.

lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:07:44 AM

I don't say scam, but there was a huge moviment to benefit some whales. Keep your eyes open  Roll Eyes
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

A Scam alert has been making rounds on the social media mostly on Reddit and Youtube as regarding Justin Sun cashing out from TRON(Sold off his tokens) to the tune of $6Billion being converted to Ethereum. The writer accused Justin of not having faith in his own company and Scamming unsuspecting investors.

Do you think that this is another propaganda to knock down the price so that the perpetrators can scoop up a large sum at a cheaper price OR The alleged story has a strong footing....What's Your Take?

See alleged proof of Justin's Wallet Activities:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/

Justin's Defence:
https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949578655839039489

A Response in defence of Justin:

https://theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-fud-alert/

Why does this surprise project Scam. 60% is standard boilerplate stuff, like the description of the distribution of tokens, teams, risks, and standard ERC20. 40% is a rip-off with wp Filecoin, IPFS, WITHOUT specifying the references or authors.
Therefore, I believe that he is a very intelligent man that got rid of their tokens.
But the hamsters who do not understand and buy all sorts of stuff let them be punished.
When you invest in a project, be sure to check the road map. Find what that uniqueness and applicability to the business and in the real world for ordinary people.

High risk high payoff
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

I was about to post just about this same wording.  Pump and dump communities are large and many.  They choose a coin and it goes to the 'moon' and then plummets back to the dirt.  I know TRX recently had a pump and dump and now noobs to the game are freaking out.  The fact is that TRX has large partnerships and that will take them far.  I will wait and see what big announcement is coming on Sunday though.  It could make or break the short-term gains.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

I think this coin is worth . Yes, while it is not a special technology only on paper ,but developers try and implement your plans into reality
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

I do not think tron is scam. This is the coin that i trust most. I believe it will be rich us if we can be patient. I am not gonna sell my coins, Tron is worth for holding long term. I am waiting for get huge profit from them.
atracom

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

If it's scam with this capitalization then scams are getting too expensive nowadays. However all I want is like to return this 20$ on it with some humble profit and to forget about it afterwards.

https://yobit.io/?bonus=szkTB       |   https://qoinpro.com/98d78504a0f3e7681360beb701a622fa
Join YOBIT, freebies, shit and fun   |   Freecoins DAILY
theystolemyID

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

So you all think that it will go up in some time? Price dynamics for the last several days seems depressing enough...
a.ionut2010

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

If it's scam with this capitalization then scams are getting too expensive nowadays. However all I want is like to return this 20$ on it with some humble profit and to forget about it afterwards.
All of us wants this and this is one of the big decreasing reason.

Success!
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

This one token get hyped too much already and it's good that it corrects a little bit first, people need to learn how to value project, trx is just only a whitepaper at the moment and the market capitalization is too big already. I did ride the wave but I already get out when people start to become greedy. I think it's not a scam, but it's certainly way overvalued right now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

this coin is just a joke which has no code at all, most of the coins is mastered by Sun yuchen and the price is strongly manipulated, if you gus take a little time to know Sun, you will not buy trx at all, its totally scam!!

Rowland Okoli (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:13:14 PM

this coin is just a joke which has no code at all, most of the coins is mastered by Sun yuchen and the price is strongly manipulated, if you gus take a little time to know Sun, you will not buy trx at all, its totally scam!!

Aside the current alleged sharp practice he's been accused of, do you have any other past occurrence that puts him in questionable light.

We would love to be aware, so as to know who we are dealing with.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

A Scam alert has been making rounds on the social media mostly on Reddit and Youtube as regarding Justin Sun cashing out from TRON(Sold off his tokens) to the tune of $6Billion being converted to Ethereum. The writer accused Justin of not having faith in his own company and Scamming unsuspecting investors.

Do you think that this is another propaganda to knock down the price so that the perpetrators can scoop up a large sum at a cheaper price OR The alleged story has a strong footing....What's Your Take?

See alleged proof of Justin's Wallet Activities:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/

Justin's Defence:
https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949578655839039489

A Response in defence of Justin:

https://theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-fud-alert/

It is a decent coin and there are too many people trying to sink it because it has made a great launch and that always carries criticism and envy.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

If it is a scam, why are they engaging the best experts in blockchain development?
https://twitter.com/tronfoundation
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

I don't know whether it's scam or not, but it's overpriced
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: