Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 10:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON SCAM: TRUTH OR FUD...WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?  (Read 2630 times)
tmoney88

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

I think TRON has good potential. It just spiked too soon. It isnt nearly ready yet, and that huge price jump happened way too early. I would be patient with this coin, and look for it to spike again towards end of year and going into next year.
troner8x

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

Usually SCAM projects have the largest capitalization of several million, or several tens of millions. They do not live long, a few months, and then the price falls strongly down.

If it's TRX SCAM then it should be dead. If this is a big SCAM, then it is difficult to identify fraud, because this is a multi-billion dollar project and involves a lot of resources, if well disguised then no one determines.

What remains to do is read the news and see the price chart, be prepared for force majeure situations.

In the coming months, everything should be fine. I did not find signs of a SCAM, this is my personal assessment.
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

I bought 100k for the long term because the price was lowered. I believe he will win at least 2X in 1-2 months.

troner8x

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:11:37 AM

I bought 100k for the long term because the price was lowered. I believe he will win at least 2X in 1-2 months.

At what price in bitcoins did you buy ? I can not determine the time of the price for the purchase.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

Historical data for tron
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/historical-data/

Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

I agree that the TRON will be distrusted until it shows a really working product. Now a very good price to buy. I bought and I am confident that there will be pumps. Selling part, I will return my money. I'll keep the rest until the end of the year.
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

It’s understandable that much hype caused so much fud as well . Expectations went so high so quickly and that caused dissatisfaction and disappointment. I think we should give tron some time show us what it’s all about. I don’t see a reason to be pessimistic.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

I think we should give tron some time show us what it’s all about.

it already did. a shameless money grab and a canary in the coalmine for the stupidity of alt buyers. in a few months people will look back on this and shake their heads. if ever there was an indicator it was gonna burst, tron was it.
cryptocommoner

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

it already did. a shameless money grab and a canary in the coalmine for the stupidity of alt buyers. in a few months people will look back on this and shake their heads. if ever there was an indicator it was gonna burst, tron was it.

I encourage you to wait until beta on 31 March.

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/trons-first-beta-version-exodus-will-be-launched-on-march-31-bee6095e59f1

If it's a complete failure or if it keeps getting pushed back, I will eat my words.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

looking at the charts sums it all , whether this project is legit or pure scum it really got pumped too early , we can not really say that this kind of pumps only happen with scum coins , But in most cases it is . Anyway the current price is really good to buy . And wait to see how things will play of .
okayamasakura

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

You know, I've always wondered how TRON even got to a price as high as $0.30--that was insane.

As a PR practitioner who bought USD100 of TRON at 0.26 (Thank God it's not like, 5 digit), I do respect their PR campaign. They are great hypers!

Looking forward now to 31st March!
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:51:38 PM

Ha-ha, when the TRONE was going up, everyone was shouting that it would still be a long time to fly to the moon. Now the coin has simply gone to correction and beginners talk about the death of the coin. It's funny to watch it). Learn to analyze projects in order not to lose your money.

I totally agree with you. And i empathise with the Crypto newbies that jumped on it thinking it's another BTC Surge in the making.

Sorry guys..Watch and Learn.

That's what you feel when you are just new in the crypto market. We cannot blame why they feel worried. But then I agree with you. They are putting their money yet when it dumps they will turn it like it was a scam.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

Tron is not scam. Only the whiteness of the pump end, the small investors have lost a lot.

There is no argument here, just an accusation. Of course there are pumps and dumps on this coin, just like in any other including Bitcoin, Ethereum and many others.

Shunyo

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

Guys can someone quickly summarise or point to a good article or video explaining what exactly happened and why people started calling it a scam ?

I see opportunity in this guys if it turns out to be legit instead as remember the saying in investing that when there is fear buy and sell when there is greed.
Rowland Okoli (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

I still think that they just wanna pump and dump their coin and it is not a good investment for long term in my eyes. Maybe I am wrong but I will not invest my money into that project. Good luck guys Wink

lool, like your sincerity.

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

To be honest, I bought in TRX at 0.04 and sold all of them after I asked my friends from China. None of them was interested in this ICO, and I heard a lot of rumors from them that this guy (Justin Sun) has been overly-self-promoted, and tried hard to fake the impression that he is connected with Jack Ma.

Well, now TRON has successfully grabbed tons of money - I think the picture is getting better when you have money which gets people and partners in. it is gonna be a LONG long run to see the price at $1.

I personally ignore it and won't touch it again.

Would you really say that he was the one that sold the large chunk of TRX?

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Hmm, that is actually a very strong statement. Do you have any fact to backup this speculation or any pointer to some exposé on this subject matter.

DAOfan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

Tron is vaporware and they really arent doing much with all teh money they've got.

Tron is valuable enough and has deep enough pockets that one day they might create something useful, but that day is not today.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

How high can TRON go? Price did pump a lot! Shocked
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

I think we should stop posting positive things about Tron in this post and start a fresh non scam related one. With every big rise the fudders will be back as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: