Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Underpriced coins at the moment?  (Read 688 times)
maestr00

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

QSP and TNT are underpriced atm
Yurigia

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

ADA,XLM,and NEO are good coins that is so unvervalued,they can be x100 few months from now.

x100 are you serious..?? XLM and ADA at 1.5 or 3 trillion Marketcap in months..??  Shocked Shocked Shocked
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

According to your analysis, what all alt coins do you think are underpriced at the moment?

Where do you see them and which all do you think can give an immediate 4x or 5x move?

I am seeing a great potential at Bytecoin(BCN) at the moment and we entered at $0.005 or 0.00000042 btc heavily.

It is currently around 85-90% up and we are looking at a good rally.

Have you invested in BCN?

For giving 4x to 5x returns you need to invest your money in coins and smaller projects which are really ready to move and generate good returns for now. I have come to know about Bytecoin and it is ok to invest there as their charts are really looking good and they are showing good potential to generate long-term returns. Apart from Bytecoin, i am also interested to invest few position of my capital into Railblocks which is also another good runner for long-term and it has already proven its potential by giving more than 10x price movement.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

If you want massive gains take a look at WAGERR which is going to be big in the sports / esports betting world. The mainnet has just been released and masternodes are just being setup. Getting in now is likely to bring huge rewards this year. It is only on small exchanges while they were getting setup, now their official token is released the waves token is being swapped for the real coin, and then it will be listed on major exchanges  - which means big pump!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

According to your analysis, what all alt coins do you think are underpriced at the moment?

Where do you see them and which all do you think can give an immediate 4x or 5x move?

I am seeing a great potential at Bytecoin(BCN) at the moment and we entered at $0.005 or 0.00000042 btc heavily.

BCN coin is underpriced? Please, the coin is heavily supplied by miner because how easy to mine it. Have no practical goal and not so innovation in term of technology. I don't see any reason why it could manage to price up other the pump and dump scheme.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

no, i think there is altcoin better than your choice. some altcoins have been purchased in large quantities, including investing in bitcoin during yesterday's declining time. I trade it right now, I think it's better to earn a daily profit

soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

I have not invested in BCN.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

One can check out QTUM. It has come down a lot since its previous all time high (around USD 90 I think)
It has potential to be the next NEO, with a lot of Chinese supporters, and some even believes it to have better technology compared to NEO

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

Dont like to go in speculation of small coin without real value, real value being no uniqueness of project or coin.

That being said, PUNDI X will definitely go up 3-5 times at least. They are working with crypto terminals for crypto payments, this is the real deal!

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

no i dont invested in bcn. and i really dont invest on cheap coins that often, i would rather go for ICO's instead of cheap coins.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

Bytecoin (BCN) is the first crypto currency on the CryptoNote algorithm. The potential of this currency is almost unlimited, which arouses the interest of a large number of users. I think even in the near future there can be significant changes in the market.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

I am more interested in dogecoin, litecoin and bitconnect.
I think the price is quite cheap compared to the top 5 coins.
Especially for the latest Coin Cryptocurrenci Bitconnect (BCC) is considered as the successor of Bitcoin (BTC) .because
Bitconnect is only limited in creation, such as Bitcoin, which is only created 28,000,000 BCC coins.

For me, the under priced coins that I think will be a potential coin that will progress are as follows, Ripple, Cardano and stellar coins. These are my choice of coins that I think could give me good profit someday. When I look on these coins price chart, I really notice that most of these coins were going mostly to upward trend. These coins will surely make it's market value to soar high in the coming years.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: