Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ?  (Read 30103 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

I'll prefer buying later. It's much safer than ICOs. There are reports that ICOs are the real responsible of scamming investors with their verified members then kicking them after that incident. KYC is also a hassle.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

We actually see different results for each project. In projects with bounty distribution, the price may fall below the ico price.
Sometimes it rises up and we wish we would buy it at the during of ico Smiley I prefer buying with exchange.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

We actually see different results for each project. In projects with bounty distribution, the price may fall below the ico price.
Sometimes it rises up and we wish we would buy it at the during of ico Smiley I prefer buying with exchange.
in the first place, it all depends on the project itself. Ideally, it would be very good to analyze information about projects and participate in them in different ways. One project can be taken by participating in the Bounty Company, and another by investing simultaneously.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

Recently, I bought coins at a very cheap price when ICO is over and bounty hunters sell them on the exchanges. For investors who buy during crowdsale they need to wait for profits longer.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

Buy on ico if the market on bullish and when the market on bear dont put on ico. Like many succeed ico most of them did ico when market on full bullish but when the market on bear like yesterday many ico token or coin going down after released on exchanger. But thats just anothe opportunity to buy more that token if it is under ico price like crypterium.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Recently, I bought coins at a very cheap price when ICO is over and bounty hunters sell them on the exchanges. For investors who buy during crowdsale they need to wait for profits longer.
if the terms for investors have discounts and bonuses, and then the coin will really be cheaper when buying. But you need to consider, and that after paying tokens to all and bounty players first of all, most of the coins will enter the market and the price may fall even below the threshold at which it was suggested to buy investors during ico. But much depends on the project itself and if the project is promising, then the tokens will be in price.
gregory51gosh

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

https://coinranking.com/coin/tokenloyaltyio-loyal

██████████████████████████
█████████████     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████

████ █████████      ██████
████    █████        █████
█████               ██████
██████             ███████
███████           ████████
████████        ██████████
██████       █████████████

████████████████████   ███
████████████████  ███ ████
████████████    ███   ████
████████      ███    █████
████        ███      █████
██████    ███       ██████
███████████         ██████
██████████   █     ███████
██████████ ███████ ███████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKENLOYALTY.IO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████    ██████
███████████████████████████      █████
██████ █████████   █████████    ██████
████████ ██████     ██████████████████
██████████ █████   ██████     ████████
████████████ ███████████       ███████
██████████████ █████████       ███████
█████   ████████ ████████     ████████
████     █████████ ███████████████████
█████   ████████████ █████████████████
██████████████████████ ███████████████
████   ███████    ██████ █████████████
███     █████      ███████ ███████████
████   ██████      █████████ █████████
██████████████    ████████████████████
  *Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

if the terms for investors have discounts and bonuses, and then the coin will really be cheaper when buying. But you need to consider, and that after paying tokens to all and bounty players first of all, most of the coins will enter the market and the price may fall even below the threshold at which it was suggested to buy investors during ico. But much depends on the project itself and if the project is promising, then the tokens will be in price.

Its true that both have its own weakness.
In my opinion, i would suggest everybody more joining in ico. Why? Because by joining in ico we will get the bonus.
If we buy when hit the market, no bonus you can get so not profit if the price not increase.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

I think you better follow ico, and buy it after ico is finished. it may be more profitable for you to get more coins

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Its true that both have its own weakness.
In my opinion, i would suggest everybody more joining in ico. Why? Because by joining in ico we will get the bonus.
If we buy when hit the market, no bonus you can get so not profit if the price not increase.
The bonus doesn't matter but the main concern how the majority of icos traded above the ico price. I heard even zilliqa even traded 15x from ico price. invest in the ico will better rather than buy it at peak when it hits the market soon.

Not a lot of people are feeling better to buy at peak because it can go down anytime.
That's why buy when ico gives you the more guaranteed to get a decent profit from there.
Helioshel

Activity: 27
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

This is a lottery. At the time of the ICO, it is difficult to guess whether the coin will grow or fall after entering the exchange.

Therefore, it is better to pay attention to the ICO itself: the project team, technology, competitors, etc.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

ICO looks very attractive because of the various bonuses. And when the coin goes to the exchange, even at a price equal to the price for ICO, the earliest investor can already record profits

davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

don't forget the time factor like KEY ICO and next day on exchange ...but usually you invest and ....you wait !!! one month , 2 months ....
i did 10 ICO and it is very annoying to wait ....
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

Hard question. For example, to be honest, the current period is not quite suitable for ICO, in this regard, many projects postpone ICO until next month. Almost all projects that entered the market within the last 20 days, fell in price
And you better get used to since I do not see this tendency changing at all, why it should, why take the risk of investing in an ico when other coins are there and do not need your data like icos do now, if decentralized exchanges become a thing then getting coins after the ico without having to give up your identity is going to be way easier and without a risk of getting scammed, so the future for icos does not look very bright.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

don't forget the time factor like KEY ICO and next day on exchange ...but usually you invest and ....you wait !!! one month , 2 months ....
i did 10 ICO and it is very annoying to wait ....
waiting is part of this game, if i were you if you can't wait better to buy tokens when it gets listed but it's a bit risky because not all tokens coming from freshly done ICO are lower than the ICO price although most of it will get dump in exchange so it's a two way decision to buy or not and wait.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

Sometimes it is profitable to get directly from the ICO to take it directly from the stock market. I need to investigate and decide very well. I think that I can buy long term projects from the stock market. However, ICO may be more beneficial for faster earnings.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:30 PM

for me it depends how good the project are.if the team behind the project are very active in the development it's good to buy there ICO before it lunches to the exchange like the electroneum I just bought it from .01 cent during ICO and sell it at .10 cent.its makes me profit.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

its depends on you joining into ico during presale are have opportunities to earn profits, yes not all projects are successful at end of ico. But more on projects are very successful after ico end, herein another promising ico i will suggest with you mates shift cash please give time learn and read the roadmap of this project.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

The best part of buying in an Ico

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

Buying in ICO stage is good if they offer a bonus,especially in their pre sale stage where you can get 50% bonus, this is enough profit, provided that the market price is within the ico price range, ico price tends to drop because of bounty hunters dumping their share in the early stage but there will always a correction period.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: