Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best bitcoin wallets?  (Read 16305 times)
Jundel2018

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!
Ledger nano s or trezor this is the best hardware wallet the safest wallet with excellent security level.A Hardware WALLET NEVER EXPOSES YOUR PRIVATE KEY. A hardware wallet can be used to make real transactions online, even in a hostile environment like an internet cafe. For small amounts you shouldn't worry

With blockchain technology that builds the bitcoin wallet that most secure for me is the paper wallet it stores your bitcoin offline, trusting no one, and you have all the information you need to control and access your bitcoin. Also to be sure you have other wallet like coin base you can not just buy, and exchange bitcoin in there you can also save your private key though its not that secure like the paper wallet.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!

As people have already mentioned, you need to invest in a hardware wallet if you're serious about storing your cryptocurrency in a secure way.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Be extremely cautious about Electrum until it's fixed. There's a vulnerability right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702103.0

Thank you for the alert on this.

As for me the best bitcoins wallet depending of cryptocurrency technologies, trends and values changing on a daily basis, it can often be hard to keep track of the latest best practices. One of the most important considerations to make as the best bitcoin wallet investor or owner is where to store them. So you need to know the best bitcoin wallets.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

Blockchain Wallet is best, But from wallet you cant do trade wallet is for your storage of bitcoin but in this way you don’t make trade, for trading and holding both options are great and for this great option only one thing is great that is put your funds in the exchange,
xanaxxx

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Depending on how much are you going to invest, I would recommend you either software or hardware wallet. Never use web wallets and exchanges for long term storing. Both software and hardware wallet allow you to control your own private key which is required to spend your money. Electrum is great choice if you don't have much in BTC. It started supporting SegWit which means that your transactions will be cheaper! Ledger and Trezor are great hardware wallets, there are a lot of reviews on the Internet.

For me I used paper wallet because it is very safe not connected to the internet and it is far from scammers. I keep it in my bag so that it will far from water.

it's a good solution, but make sure to make a back up, you can easily lose it somewhere when you're carrying it with you, or possibly you can get it stolen with your wallet.
lynttrs

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

Blockchain Wallet is best, But from wallet you cant do trade wallet is for your storage of bitcoin but in this way you don’t make trade, for trading and holding both options are great and for this great option only one thing is great that is put your funds in the exchange,

It depends on the country that you’re in. We have coinbase in the US. In the Phillipines I could say that coins.ph is the best so far and easiest to use. You can also store etheruem there. And it’s the most popular or most advertised wallet in the Philiipines so you can be secured because of its publicity.
hhk1045

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

I am using blockchain.info wallet because in my opinion, it is the most reliable wallet. If it collapses, then whole bitcoin system collapse.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Thanks!

Blockchain is the best wallet I've ever used, and I've never found a hacker hacking my wallet in my blockchain.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

Thanks!

In my opinion, just try to use the top Bitcoin wallet in your country itself. Here in the Philippines, the top digital wallet is Coins.ph that suits on our needs and very user friendly. In our digital wallet, it has so many features that suits on our needs like payment of our bills thru Coins.ph such as electricity, water, insurance, telephone and many more that has no charge, hassle free plus with rebates on our unique bills payment.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Hardware based wallets are the safest bet. Ledger Nano and trezor are secured hardware wallets. Online wallets could be prone to attacks from scammers and phishing websites et Al..desktop wallets could be easily lost if device gets missing except it's thoroughly backed up...
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

Thanks!

Hardware wallet is more safer than any other wallet so you should try hardware wallet. But all the wallets are more secured in crypto platform at the same time many beginners are just create the wallet then they don't use it properly so if you spend some money in your wallet you should always alert yourself otherwise we don't consider the other wallets. So all the wallets are best way to protect the Crypto asset.
emily666

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Best is a ledger or a trezor. Basically, a cold hardware wallet. They are good because they don't even have private keys. If you lose them, you can use your seed words to get your wallets back.
nieninja53

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

I am recommending to hold all your funds in Blockchain wallet and if you have other coins instead of bitcoin than Coinbase Wallet is good to store, I think these are the good options for bitcoin,

bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

There many wallets that you can save your bitcoins but id depends on your country on what will you choose. In my country there is only one wallet to save my bitcoins it is only in coins ph.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

For me i would say offline paper wallet because it exposed to hackers and cant be seen or should i say its invisible so for this reason i made the paper wallet me best bitcoin wallet  you should also try using it.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

Now I used coin.ph as my bitcoin wallet coins is now accepting ethereum. Before they don't accept ethereum but lately they accept it and that is why I using coins.ph. It is also a good one in reponding to your question about the app. All issues you want to know will be answered of the staff.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

So far I only use blockchain wallet and I think this wallet is safe enough for me. Because I have never felt a loss in my wallet. But many people say that the best bitcoin storage is bitcoin core wallet. However I have never tried using it.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

You may need to research much on this because the best for you would be based on the features you would like to have your wallet provider offer.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

I have been using mycellium wallet and I have not encountered any problem so far pertaining to security. I recommend it to you.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:56:12 PM

I think the wallet for bitcoin and the best is the wallet that directly from the blockchain I see blockchain has a very high security so that it can make bitcoin very safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: