Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 06:57:50 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best bitcoin wallets?  (Read 1065 times)
stripewhite

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

I use Secret Steel wallet backup for cold storage or with your Trezor, Ledger, or another hardware wallet to securely store your backup seed phrase. It is fireproof and corrosion resistant to securely store your seed phrase offline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brenok

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!

Best for cold storage BTC fit cold wallets. All the details can be found on the Internet. This is the safest way to store. I do not recommend storing crypto currency on stock exchanges!
mersal

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!
As mentioned in the list above the Ledger Nano S and the Trezor are the best ever wallets out there as they are hardware wallets.
Hardware wallets provide the best security for crypto currencies. You will also hear Electrum wallet from many people as the most convenient wallet to use. It is true as it is compatible with all the devices. Apart from all of these wallets, Mycelium wallet has been my most used wallet as it is convenient and efficient to use. It provides features such as custom fees, reboradcast transaction, cancel transaction etc... which not many of the wallets provide. It's seed can be backed up and used whenever we want.
Wow. This helps me a lot. Is there any other besides hardware that would you recommend? I mean is the hardward really the most secure or is there other else? I would appreciate if you could suggest/answer. Btw, thank you for this kind of info😊

I choose and using unocoin wallet it is very easy and user-friendly for all people especially for the beginners to get convince with their wallet that's why I choose this and also prefer this wallet.
StarLucas

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Just buy a hardware wallet. It's a small investment that you should really get
jake zyrus

Activity: 420
Merit: 120

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Thanks!
There are many best wallet that you could use and its up to you what wallet you want to use. Furthermore, we all know there are kinds of wallet like online and offline wallet. But, I usually use online wallet like blockchain and coinbase.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
dupee419

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

If you do have enough money I prefer buying a hardware wallet, I assure you that getting a hardware wallet can store your bitcoins much more better because you can keep it off in the web which is dangerous, though I am not saying that non-hardware wallets can easily be robbed, its also keeping your keys and important info hidden somewhere that hackers cannot get into.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 252
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

I strongly suggest you to use a hardware wallet if you have some important coins, for sure they are the safest way to store BTC, ETH etc etc.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

Yes if you want to get maximum security for your Bitcoin, I think you should use Bitcoin hardware wallet. I use trezor. Please consider using it.To ensure that your ownership is safe for hackers and phishing sites. Because now people are not concerned with this phishing site until they become victims of this scumbag, the best thing to do is to install metamask extenstion in your browser.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

Thanks!

I lately transfer some of my few funds in Electrum, and base on my observation of using it for a couple of months now, I don't seem to have any problem at all. So yes, it's true that it belongs to current reputable wallets ever existed. Then I recommend you to use electrum

My opinion about the best bitcoins wallet depending of cryptocurrency technologies, trends and values changing on a daily basis, it can often be hard to keep track of the latest best practices. One of the most important considerations to make as the best bitcoin wallet investor or owner is where to store them. So you need to know the best bitcoin wallets.
arguelles84

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

Exmo.com - a very convenient wallet, you can immediately change among themselves bitcoins to other crypto-currencies, and most importantly, there is an opportunity to immediately change bitcoins and dogecoins to dollars, rubles or euros and withdraw to dozens of different payment cards.

putra daerah

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

if I wear myEtherwallet wallet.
so far it's safe on the coins I have, the whole thing is that the wallet is secure with the privacy that's been applied and proven to be safe.
sharanheyo

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

When you buy Bitcoin it is advisable to store it in a wallet where you hold the private keys but due to the technicalities involved most people prefer to hold it in exchanges which are prone to hacking. You can check out the best wallets for bitcoin, market cap, current price, price prediction and exchanges for conversions here: https://coinswitch.co/coins/bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.