Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:16:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HAVVEN — Decentralised and asset-backed STABLECOIN  (Read 21085 times)
Havven

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

What this mean: "stablecoin"? price will be fixed for this token? What profit for investor in this way?
This is Australian project?
Yes, it is Australian.

It uses a dual-token system, in which the stablecoin's value stays the same and the collateral token's value shifts.

I'm curious about how a dual-token system works.... which of the two tokens will then hold value or will be more valuable? would it be the variable token because its btc ratio will be dependent on market movement or will it be the stable one.....? by stable, you mean a fixed rate like a fixed bitcoin/fiat ratio? so which token will be entered at exchanges?
Havven platform uses two token to reduce price volatility and achieve stability.  The token provides the collateral for the platform, nomin tokens,  a stablecoin are issued against the value of the collateral token.  If more people use nomins for everyday transactions the value of havenn tokens will increase due to the high fees generated.

are you sure about the high fees? hmm. as far as i know, people will not try to use any platform that uses or generates  high fees. people will surely use the low fees platforms or  networks when making transactions, right?
The idea is that for the person making a singular transaction, the fee seems low, while overall transaction volume is high enough so as to make the funds received from fees sufficiently beneficial for the people holding the havvens.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Can I still participate in the ICO? Or can this be done only by whitelisting? Tell me who knows. Thank you.
Havven

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

Can I still participate in the ICO? Or can this be done only by whitelisting? Tell me who knows. Thank you.
To participate in the sale, you must join the whitelist at https://tokensale.havven.io/
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

I can't wait for the crowdsale. Didn't think there'd be one after the airdrop notification. Will go for the tripple whammy; airdrop, bounty and ICO Tongue
Magomed1453

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?
Havven

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:08:55 AM

What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?

Here is an explanation of the price per token: https://blog.havven.io/understanding-the-havven-token-sale-194987711463

Yes, KYC is required.
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

What a great project to be a part of. Finally a solution to everyday transactions that can make mass adoption a reality. Very excited for the crowdsale coming up.
chegevara_123

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

At the start of the whitelist Russia and Ukraine were not allowed.
Further these countries was added, but many accounts were not approved on KYC.
And today these accounts suddenly recieved emails about KYC confirmation.
This looks strange.
ronbt

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

I am interested in the project and trying to understand it. If I got it correctly the ratio of nomin to havven will be 2 to 8. With 100.000.000 havven existing, this means only 20.000.000 of havven will ever be changed into nomin? In other words, there are limits to how many nomins can be in circulation?
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

I am interested in the project and trying to understand it. If I got it correctly the ratio of nomin to havven will be 2 to 8. With 100.000.000 havven existing, this means only 20.000.000 of havven will ever be changed into nomin? In other words, there are limits to how many nomins can be in circulation?

I would join their telegram group to ask these questions: https://t.me/havven_official2

Other than that, only a couple of days left in the crowdsale. Very excited for havven
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

When does the havven ico end???
Havven

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

Hi everyone — the Havven token sale begins soon at https://tokensale.havven.io

Unfortunately you can only participate if you have been whitelisted. Details of the token sale are available here: https://blog.havven.io/havven-token-sale-details-946c8ae2278

Beware of scammers! Members of the Havven team will never contact you directly and offer you a place in the sale.
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

Hi everyone — the Havven token sale begins soon at https://tokensale.havven.io

Unfortunately you can only participate if you have been whitelisted. Details of the token sale are available here: https://blog.havven.io/havven-token-sale-details-946c8ae2278

Beware of scammers! Members of the Havven team will never contact you directly and offer you a place in the sale.

Thanks for the update guys! Congrats on what you raised so far
Havven

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

The Havven token sale has now closed, with a total cap of USD$30 million. Tokens will be distributed to sale participants in mid-March — we will announce further details closer to the date. Thank you to everybody who participated and supported Havven in the lead-up to the sale.
Ohhey

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:27:51 PM

Never seen a scam so obvious.

Every message in Telegram is getting deleted. (Including non-spam message)

E-mail box of ICO participants is getting spammed "Beware of scam" blablabla.

And I did receive a scam mail pretending to be Havven.

The question is, how did they get this address (created only for this ICO) when I only gave it to Havven ?
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Havven gained unprecedented popularity. Look at the number of people in the telegram group. Most people could not buy tokens on ICO, and therefore will buy on stock exchanges. It turns out that the investors of the project will be able to make good money!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

Hello sir. I'm happy to hear coin like intelligent.waiting for white paper and roadmap.We want further updates on this project.Thank you                              
firstblood!

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

hello!

what advantages can give this token vs DAI stablecoin?
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

Hello sir. I'm happy to hear coin like intelligent.waiting for white paper and roadmap.We want further updates on this project.Thank you                              

Looks like their ICO sold out. I would join their telegram for more info: https://t.me/havven_official1
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

Glad I got to participate in the EOI sale. This one's going to be Tether 2.0, except they won't have the fraudulent part lol. This is what the crypto economy needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: