Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:23:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HAVVEN — Decentralised and asset-backed STABLECOIN  (Read 21083 times)
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

At the moment, Havven is one of the most worthy projects that have been created. Competent team work is inspiring. HAV token is popular and its price stably keeps against the bear market. There is a belief in the fact that this payment network will be long and trouble-free to function.

did everyone see that they're launching an estore next week where you can use eUSD to buy stuff?? https://blog.havven.io/the-havven-estore-is-coming-8cee8a488cc9?gi=e719953636e

I think this is a great step towards mass adoption as we will see for ourselves how a stablecoin is going to work Cheesy
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

Anyone else excited to see what kind of stuff they're going to sell their ecommerce store??  Shocked
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

lots of buzz going around for havven. saw them on blockchain news
http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/04/20/havven-launches-eusd-stablecoin/?utm_campaign=BCN%20Twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:35:01 AM

At the moment, Havven is one of the most worthy projects that have been created. Competent team work is inspiring. HAV token is popular and its price stably keeps against the bear market. There is a belief in the fact that this payment network will be long and trouble-free to function.

I see havven working seamlessly in our society. I like that there's an incentive to hold havvens and as the network grows, it becomes more powerful. I can see a lot of momentum with their estore and that's a good way to kickstart havven's project/adoption
gunsandbitcoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

Do i have the possibility to lock up the havven that i own to earn on transaction fees?

If yes, how do i lock up my havven?
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

Do i have the possibility to lock up the havven that i own to earn on transaction fees?

If yes, how do i lock up my havven?

hm, interesting question...I would ask them in their telegram group: https://t.me/havven_official1
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

Everything going up, havven coming down.. i dont get it..
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

I participated in the token sale but when i check my balance in the home page it appear 0 available token
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Guys today is the day--estore is launched. you can buy stuff with eSUD. https://blog.havven.io/the-havven-estore-is-live-1f6545a3f635

how to do that: https://blog.havven.io/how-to-make-a-purchase-in-the-havven-estore-7a1dd512739c
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

whoa I gotta pick up a shirt. they look dope!! thanks for posting how to buy stuff because I have no clue how to convert more ETH to buy with my airdrop tokens
duyenhamz9999

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

I joined in bountyhive and felt safe and never harmed by bountyhive. now bountyhive can be one of the good bounty portal and be a participant to join.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

so does anyone know when havven-backed nomins are being released?Huh
Havven

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

so does anyone know when havven-backed nomins are being released?Huh
As per the roadmap, we're hoping to have them ready by July. This is the first iteration of havven-backed nomins, which will only be able to be issued by the Foundation.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

So many stable coins on the market nowdays..Tether, TrueUSD, LibreCash, Heaven,USD and EUR tokens on BitShares and Waves DEXes..What for u are different? Could someone explain?
nofork_man

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

So many stable coins on the market nowdays..Tether, TrueUSD, LibreCash, Heaven,USD and EUR tokens on BitShares and Waves DEXes..What for u are different? Could someone explain?
Most of them are not decentrilezed at all! Just token that could be emmited in any amount by the founders. I guess that only 3 tokens from your list could not be emmited like tether ( I mean any time when it is needed for founders or someone else). It is DEXes tokens and LibreCash. IMHO
surtur001s

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Most of them are not decentrilezed at all! Just token that could be emmited in any amount by the founders. I guess that only 3 tokens from your list could not be emmited like tether ( I mean any time when it is needed for founders or someone else). It is DEXes tokens and LibreCash. IMHO
all the stable coins could be emmited any time it is needed, so there are no difference between any coin, just the amout of hype and attention it can obtain
nofork_man

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

all the stable coins could be emmited any time it is needed, so there are no difference between any coin, just the amout of hype and attention it can obtain
Disagree, not all. As an example LibreCash is based on autonomus ETH smart contract, thats mean that there is no centralized ruling and tokens will be created only when the reserve in ETH will be deposited to smart contract. How could u cheat such system? Personally me does not see any way
surtur001s

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

Disagree, not all. As an example LibreCash is based on autonomus ETH smart contract, thats mean that there is no centralized ruling and tokens will be created only when the reserve in ETH will be deposited to smart contract. How could u cheat such system? Personally me does not see any way
Reserve in ETH.. do you really think people need reserves in ETH? They need cash. Moreover what will happen with such stable coin if ETH prive fluctuates? How will I be able to exchange my coin for ETH if U biught it with ETH for 1000 dollars as an example but now ETH is 2000...So I will get /2 less ETH?? Huh
semiwylson

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

Reserve in ETH.. do you really think people need reserves in ETH? They need cash. Moreover what will happen with such stable coin if ETH prive fluctuates? How will I be able to exchange my coin for ETH if U biught it with ETH for 1000 dollars as an example but now ETH is 2000...So I will get /2 less ETH?? Huh
Just googled that LibreCash and I also dont really understand whats the sense of making stable coin with fixing price in ETH?It has to be any fiat currency, no? Embarrassed
As for the Heaven I really like this project, the team seems strong to deliver project properly
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

Havven is great because they have their dual token system. They're decentralized. Look into the CEO. Here's an article about all of them: https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: