Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are we getting near a bubble popping, golden age for crypto's or is it just the influx of new money driving the markets?
Bubble (Apocolypse approaching)
New money (Bring it on and your friends to!
Tis a golden age for crypto

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a bubble or just new money??  (Read 505 times)
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

I'm hyper-bullish on the whole crypto-currency market, both BTC AND altcoins.

I think what were seeing these days is a combination of whales moving their winnings from the latest bull run in BTC into the altcoins market in order to facilitate the next bull cycle in alts, but at the same time the average retail investors that woke up to the insane gains of BTC are getting their eyes opened to the potential of the many great altcoin projects just waiting to go parabolic.

This will create the perfect storm in 2018 for the whole crypto-currency market and I believe we will see alts doing 'a BTC' this spring.

Then, once everyone is starting to shop for lambos with their newly minted millions from altcoins, it will be time to cash out of alts and move back into BTC once again for the next push towards 100,000$ per btc.

This is what a NEW bull market feels like! Try to make 2-500% in a week in the stock market and let me know how a dying bull feels..

Making 2-500% a week in the stock market was perfectly reasonable in the dotcom boom of the late 1990's. Actually, it was quite normal and many people became overnight millionairs just like we're seeing in crypto today.

Now, I do think crypto is going to be even bigger than the dotcom boom, but it won't happen until the infrastructure for it is far more developed than it is now because most people simply can't get past how to even buy Bitcoin let alone anything more complicated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

I have been watching this crypto era for almost 2years and I am just gonna say its not a bubble or anything hyped up by peoples, its here to stay.
and the era is just started.

easypeasy (OP)

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

I have been watching this crypto era for almost 2years and I am just gonna say its not a bubble or anything hyped up by peoples, its here to stay.
and the era is just started.

I value your experienced opinion bud and thats my gut feeling, just scared to totally believe it i think!!
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

The word bubble is misleading. The growth is staggering and it will continue until it reaches its peak, collapse and the cycle will continue - rinse,wash,repeat. I don't feel like the market cap has reached its full potential yet but when it does expect a crash followed by some new ATH. Mass adoption will be literally just a few years away once certain economic, social, and legal barriers become obsolete.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

Well, i think thats new money involve from new customer or bitcoiner so the market is very high cap.
I think its not a bubble anymore because bitcoin has proven it and stay stable now.
smith136

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:53:00 PM

It is a new money but with a feature of investment that is why I can see that this cryptos will dominate the future, having many ICOs today makes it prove that businessmen sees a lot of potential in this market.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

I see people talking a lot about cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin, because they only know Bitcoins in more than 2000 crypto are in the market, and the crowd mentality is influenced by a lot of negative news about Bitcoin that makes Everyone who has a bad idea about cryptocurrency, they say it is a bubble, will explode at any time, investing in it will not be long term. But that's just a one-sided look, I see it as an opportunity for you to study and learn about crypto to make a profit from it.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

For  my own opinion i think crypto space is at an early stage. the market is not going to pop now because we just got started. sooner or later or maybe 2 to 3 years from now a major bubble will happen. This is because there is no one regulates the ICO for new altcoins.

Mobshady24

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

It's a new money for sure, how come it's just a bubble if you see a lot of people want to invest in this kind of thing i mean the support should always comes from the people not by an institution or a government because people matters.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

Golden age for crypto I suppose. It is not money yet, though who knows, in the future it might replace money, but a lot of things should be changed before that.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

A bubble is called like that because it means it's growing and is still full of air.
Crypto is not really a bubble because it's making grow some interesting projects, some of them backed up by governments, banks, or institutions.
The technology is new, so people don't see what is the aim of it, and what is behind it.
THey mainly call it bubble because there is no physical money involved, so they can't see it, and think it is fake money.
It is as real money as the one that bank doesn't have and spend. It is even more real because you don't spend from your wallet something you don't have.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

I'm hyper-bullish on the whole crypto-currency market, both BTC AND altcoins.

I think what were seeing these days is a combination of whales moving their winnings from the latest bull run in BTC into the altcoins market in order to facilitate the next bull cycle in alts, but at the same time the average retail investors that woke up to the insane gains of BTC are getting their eyes opened to the potential of the many great altcoin projects just waiting to go parabolic.

This will create the perfect storm in 2018 for the whole crypto-currency market and I believe we will see alts doing 'a BTC' this spring.

Then, once everyone is starting to shop for lambos with their newly minted millions from altcoins, it will be time to cash out of alts and move back into BTC once again for the next push towards 100,000$ per btc.

This is what a NEW bull market feels like! Try to make 2-500% in a week in the stock market and let me know how a dying bull feels..

Making 2-500% a week in the stock market was perfectly reasonable in the dotcom boom of the late 1990's. Actually, it was quite normal and many people became overnight millionairs just like we're seeing in crypto today.

Now, I do think crypto is going to be even bigger than the dotcom boom, but it won't happen until the infrastructure for it is far more developed than it is now because most people simply can't get past how to even buy Bitcoin let alone anything more complicated.

Yes, my point exactly. The stock market today, even with the Dow breaking 25,000, is an old bull market.

I was around in the Dot-Com days as well so I remember what a NEW bull is supposed to look like and that's why my money is in crypto today.. Smiley
gordonsam32

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

A bubble is called like that because it means it's growing and is still full of air.
Crypto is not really a bubble because it's making grow some interesting projects, some of them backed up by governments, banks, or institutions.
The technology is new, so people don't see what is the aim of it, and what is behind it.
THey mainly call it bubble because there is no physical money involved, so they can't see it, and think it is fake money.
It is as real money as the one that bank doesn't have and spend. It is even more real because you don't spend from your wallet something you don't have.

You're exactly right.. Just because they don't see a physical product or something tangible, they already think that this is fake and merely expanding as a bubble. What they don't know is that this breakthrough in technology entirely runs on the internet and is more efficient than banks will ever be.
Shpongled

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

There is some sense of technological revolution, just like for the dot.coms. There is a mix of a bubble when you see terribles coins getting hyped while other coins could be big game changers.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

So folks, I entered the crypto-sphere 1 yr ago last Jan not long before a 3 month bull run on the markets not unsimilar to this one before it all crashed and burned a few months later which im wondering whether this run is following the same path?

Any more experienced folks have any input on the matter?

Thanks
It's just started so there's still a lot of whitepaper only project, in two or three years there will be a lot of things in crypto that can justify their marketcap. In my opinion it's not a bubble but there's a lot of new money coming in, infact it's too much so that some exchange close their registration because they are afraid their system can't handle the load of new users.

Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

Crypto is just starting for a new era and others think its just a bubble because they have no idea of what really is and how can it make more money by working in cryptocyrrency.They did not believe because they  sont want to try it  or experience it before they judge it.I can see more opportunity on it if we were study it very well.
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies are neither a bubble or new money. It's a new financial tool that can be used by smart people to earn a lot of money. Now crypto got a lot of hype that makes it too unstable to become a real currency. Also crypto is hardly accepted anywhere in real life.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

So folks, I entered the crypto-sphere 1 yr ago last Jan not long before a 3 month bull run on the markets not unsimilar to this one before it all crashed and burned a few months later which im wondering whether this run is following the same path?

Thanks
Well in my opinion the situation right now is both new money coming in the market and shitcoin bubble. It's a bubble when there's a lot of shitcoin get pumped a lot recently but i'm not worried because at the end of the day the shitcoin bubble will burst and they money will flow to some great crypto with great fundamental.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Thanks

I entered later than you, but I think there is definitely a lot of new money coming in. And each influx of new money means a lot of new people buying at current prices, so as soon as we have a small dip, these people have lost money - and will likely panic as they don't have the experience of these insane markets yet. So yes I am expecting a major dip - but long term the trend is still sharply upwards, so I'm not unduly concerned.

pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

Definitely markets are having great time recently. Some coins are over valued and some of them waiting to moon. All in all there are great opportunities in the market now.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: