Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:58:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅  (Read 20219 times)
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Greetings everyone, I have just found the project with quite high ratings, but I do not fully understand the concept, can someone elaborate, please?
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

Greetings everyone, I have just found the project with quite high ratings, but I do not fully understand the concept, can someone elaborate, please?

Hello, sir! Sure, I have also joined recently, but pretty into the idea as it sounds fresh and interesting for me. Creditcoin compliments a solid business model with patent-pending features to make mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrency an inevitable fate with P2P, affiliate & content driven marketplaces & retailers  Wink
Lovecurrency

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

Hello, sir! Sure, I have also joined recently, but pretty into the idea as it sounds fresh and interesting for me. Creditcoin compliments a solid business model with patent-pending features to make mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrency an inevitable fate with P2P, affiliate & content driven marketplaces & retailers  Wink

Sounds pretty interesting and impressing... But what do you think about the potential?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

Hello, sir! Sure, I have also joined recently, but pretty into the idea as it sounds fresh and interesting for me. Creditcoin compliments a solid business model with patent-pending features to make mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrency an inevitable fate with P2P, affiliate & content driven marketplaces & retailers  Wink

Sounds pretty interesting and impressing... But what do you think about the potential?

Well, as from their words, largest potential behind the adoption of CCOIN will occur as everyday customers begin discovering & purchasing from the platform. Flatlay Interactive Cards shared across web & social aid in contributions made to the CCOIN pool  Roll Eyes Try to imagine
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

Hello chat

Found this project due to the article in a journal, seems like we have another interesting idea right here.

Heard of the project before. Right now they have a great ICO campaign, that is why we will monitor here the growth of activity.
Lovecurrency

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

Well, as from their words, largest potential behind the adoption of CCOIN will occur as everyday customers begin discovering & purchasing from the platform. Flatlay Interactive Cards shared across web & social aid in contributions made to the CCOIN pool  Roll Eyes Try to imagine

Sounds pretty bold... Is there any final goal they are about to achieve with their product?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Well, as from their words, largest potential behind the adoption of CCOIN will occur as everyday customers begin discovering & purchasing from the platform. Flatlay Interactive Cards shared across web & social aid in contributions made to the CCOIN pool  Roll Eyes Try to imagine

Sounds pretty bold... Is there any final goal they are about to achieve with their product?

Interesting question, let me clarify that
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

Hello chat

Found this project due to the article in a journal, seems like we have another interesting idea right here.

Heard of the project before. Right now they have a great ICO campaign, that is why we will monitor here the growth of activity.

It was said in the article about the perspectives of the Creditcoin technology. But what is the general idea of the project? Can it suit today's market needs?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

Found that sir, flatlay’s mission is basically to support the global democratization of ecommerce. The team is focused on making monetization accessible to anyone by removing restrictions inhibiting global collaboration
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

It was said in the article about the perspectives of the Creditcoin technology. But what is the general idea of the project? Can it suit today's market needs?

So, the basics are: Creditcoin is a blockchain based social marketplace network & publishing platform comprised of content creators, brands, publishers & consumers inside a discovery driven ecosystem of products advocated & shared between people.
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

So, the basics are: Creditcoin is a blockchain based social marketplace network & publishing platform comprised of content creators, brands, publishers & consumers inside a discovery driven ecosystem of products advocated & shared between people.

Your knowledge about the project is wide. Is it something like a new social media?
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:42:29 PM

Your knowledge about the project is wide. Is it something like a new social media?

As for me, the breakthrough in the project can be compared with Facebook in 2004.
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

As for me, the breakthrough in the project can be compared with Facebook in 2004.

The project can definitely be called the new Facebook for the crypto users. Can it?
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

Hey guys! I have heard that you have a partnership with Orderbook! This platform is a boundless source of inspiration for me! So many great projects and opportunities that it gives to a customer.

The thing is Creditcoin is a project that aims at combining p2p bargain and a classical e-commerce, am I right?
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

Hey guys! I have heard that you have a partnership with Orderbook! This platform is a boundless source of inspiration for me! So many great projects and opportunities that it gives to a customer.

The thing is Creditcoin is a project that aims at combining p2p bargain and a classical e-commerce, am I right?

You are right, the platform's idea is the following, but for me the greatest advantage is ability to bargain in usual shops. Have not found this option in other P2P PLATFORMS. This advancement is unique.
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

You are right, the platform's idea is the following, but for me the greatest advantage is ability to bargain in usual shops. Have not found this option in other P2P PLATFORMS. This advancement is unique.

To pinpoint it better, they have an agreement with e-commerce representatives to be listed on the FLATLAY marketplace? For each brand?!
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

To pinpoint it better, they have an agreement with e-commerce representatives to be listed on the FLATLAY marketplace? For each brand?!
I can barely answer this question, It is better to dedicate it to their telegram chat. But I guess every shop earns its keep on the Flatlay, it must be profitable for all the 3k+ projects. I guess it is right
basil-usa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

Hey GUYS!  Happy join your crowdsale campaign! You are showing the good results yeah? merely 43% has been contributed, It gives a hope that the sphere is not a closed shop! people are involved in the project as well! Good to see it! Great supervision then! Grin
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

Hey GUYS!  Happy join your crowdsale campaign! You are showing the good results yeah? merely 43% has been contributed, It gives a hope that the sphere is not a closed shop! people are involved in the project as well! Good to see it! Great supervision then! Grin

All is fine! Yeah, they're making enormous efforts to stay alive in such market conditions. Other ICOs must designate such approach and follow CreditCoin's path
basil-usa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

All is fine! Yeah, they're making enormous efforts to stay alive in such market conditions. Other ICOs must designate such approach and follow CreditCoin's path

Can not disagree with you, ferdi, but the industry is winding down, however the BTC may revitalise soon? Who knows!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: