Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅  (Read 20219 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

Hey, good morning guys! A new day is coming a new discussion is today! What are your thoughts on recent market rise? how it can help CCOIN to increase the customer base?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davychto78

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

Hey, good morning guys! A new day is coming a new discussion is today! What are your thoughts on recent market rise? how it can help CCOIN to increase the customer base?

What rise are you talking about? The small increase of 10%?

P.S. the real customers are already in.
basil-usa

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

10% is more than significant after 2 weeks of downfall trend. The increase is not small, rethink it.  Roll Eyes
davychto78

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

10% is more than significant after 2 weeks of downfall trend. The increase is not small, rethink it.  Roll Eyes

The increase merely helped tokenholders of all type by any means. The money are floating down from ICO industry
basil-usa

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

The increase merely helped tokenholders of all type by any means. The money are floating down from ICO industry

Trends are always changing. The ICO industry always stays it is now and forevermore integral part of cryptoworld.

Do not forget that the FLATLAY will not only help the casual industries of marketing to develop but for a crypto as well
davychto78

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

Trends are always changing. The ICO industry always stays it is now and forevermore integral part of cryptoworld.

Do not forget that the FLATLAY will not only help the casual industries of marketing to develop but for a crypto as well

Maybe... Maybe...
Do you think it's gonna happen soon?like the tokensale ends soon! The project is ready!
basil-usa

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

Maybe... Maybe...
Do you think it's gonna happen soon?like the tokensale ends soon! The project is ready!
According to the timeline they must have surely finish the network. What about the concept itself what do you like or dislike the most?
davychto78

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

Maybe... Maybe...
According to the timeline they must have surely finish the network. What about the concept itself what do you like or dislike the most?
I guess one of the core innovative features is FLIC. The concept and the product!! is great: It allows users to directly increase the value associated with a published post by binding collections Grin
basil-usa

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:03:29 AM

Maybe... Maybe...
I guess one of the core innovative features is FLIC. The concept and the product!! is great: It allows users to directly increase the value associated with a published post by binding collections Grin
Thats an important tool, one of my favourite for a reason!
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:06:48 AM

FLATLAY is already launched? Have not seen the announcement yet! I was on a holiday, got back and found that market dropped twofold Undecided
The only good thing is the ICO is going ob
basil-usa

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:22:16 AM

FLATLAY is already launched? Have not seen the announcement yet! I was on a holiday, got back and found that market dropped twofold Undecided
The only good thing is the ICO is going ob
Surely it does! The devices are ready be implemented into the real econoimcs, Do you know how is the crypto considered? Shall customers pay taxed?
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

Greetings! Happy to join! Has anyone heard about some same projects?  I am curious rather the FLATLAY has some of the COmpetitors?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

Greetings! Happy to join! Has anyone heard about some same projects?  I am curious rather the FLATLAY has some of the COmpetitors?

Not at all, maybe I haven't heard about them. Like projects appear and dissappear. Only few draw attention
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

Not at all, maybe I haven't heard about them. Like projects appear and dissappear. Only few draw attention

Why did FLATLAY do the opposite? They have invented something new ?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:59:07 PM

Basically the details matter. I love the idea, mechanisms they involve in escrow of the service. It is great!
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Basically the details matter. I love the idea, mechanisms they involve in escrow of the service. It is great!

So you surely recommend to look it through? The concept seems complicated, needs time to consider as well. What can you recommend?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

So you surely recommend to look it through? The concept seems complicated, needs time to consider as well. What can you recommend?
go to their website to see the WP and all the details. It is worth it. I have been to ICOs for a long time already. Such projects are very interesting!
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

go to their website to see the WP and all the details. It is worth it. I have been to ICOs for a long time already. Such projects are very interesting!
Thanks for the piece of advice! I will scroll the WP up and down. May I contact you here? If any questions appear? Are you an admin?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

Thanks for the piece of advice! I will scroll the WP up and down. May I contact you here? If any questions appear? Are you an admin?
Not at all. I am just an investor as much as you, but I would be delighted to help you! Moreover, join their Telegram to ask! https://t.me/creditcointoken simply a link
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Not at all. I am just an investor as much as you, but I would be delighted to help you! Moreover, join their Telegram to ask! https://t.me/creditcointoken simply a link
Thanks Basil! Cheers!  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: