Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:18:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP ripple Ethereum is Taking back to moon  (Read 660 times)
niisarearning (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

Finally decentrelised concept winning and original block chain took its place people realised XRP / Ripple short time pump now ethereum taking its place ethereum crossed XRP market cap now number 2 in coinmarketcap . Cheers for real crypto supporters.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

It's all has been predicted, a huge sudden boost of xrp won't win with eth, eth has been used in a lot of ICO and eth has been around for a long time with a lot of users all around the world, a lot of expert already know that it's just the matter of time before the gained back it's throne, xrp is a good coin but still need time to develop all it's potential

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

I don't think you can really call this for either of the coins, they are totally independent of each other and so will peak and trough at different times in their cycle. What we do have now is hot competition for the No2 spot  Smiley

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:42 AM

Finally decentrelised concept winning and original block chain took its place people realised XRP / Ripple short time pump now ethereum taking its place ethereum crossed XRP market cap now number 2 in coinmarketcap . Cheers for real crypto supporters.
Currently, Ripple and Ethereum are competing like crazy for the number 2 spot and they seem to be switching places due to fluctuations in their values. I like both coins, but I like Ethereum a whole lot more since I feel that their development team is better, developers are transparent etc and this is why Ethereum will most likely keep its 2nd position for a long time. On the other hand, I do not see Ripple going over $5 anytime soon and I feel that this coin will stick to the $3-4 range for a long time before moving upwards again. Ethereum is the better coin for me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

Ripple is doing a correction, most likely will go up again, i would wait to declare it dead.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

to hell with ripple,

and everything else that is made by banksters

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

I really knew this would happen because etherium has really more potential than ripple. But still good thing ripple pumped up because if that didn't pumped i think eth will stay in 700 usd mark. But with good competitor eth pumped up and reach a new heights for it but still i believe in eth and eill still pump for the future.
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

Ripple is doing a correction, most likely will go up again, i would wait to declare it dead.

It's done moves like that before. After a pump it crashes, then starts pumping even higher. You can never predict when the real crash will happen.
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

They will be overtaking each other this year and both of them will increase in value a lot.. maybe they will even overtake bitcoin in market cap if BTC doesn't solve its problems
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

I knew this would happen. But does not take away the potentials of Ripple. People still believe in it. I will not be surprised if it maintained the top 10 crypto for a very long time.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
thedec4

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

They will rise and fall and they will both be second for a while - But lets see what we can get!

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

Yes Eth is the real thing, im expecting good bull run for eth and we might see more than $2k value in few more months.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Finally Ethereum return to second place! Price is growing smoothly and it is a good. Waiting for solve the problem with overloaded network.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

I think ethereum is better than ripple. Ethereum is not exactly a company like ripple. Almost the whole market, blockchain industry, and people take advantage of ethereum but it is not valid for ripple.
Bandersnatch

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

Market cap decided to exclude korean exchanges for Ripple. Dont get mislead
planfox

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

Ripple is a good coin, you are so in vain about it speak and think that soon it will disappear. Yes, it is unstable and slightly inferior to many other coins, but after all, it's promising and in the end that I've put it in vain.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

This was to be expected but I did not think that it would happen now. On the other hand the supporters of Ethers can be happy again with its course! In addition, Ethereum is more productive and is used in a lot of areas.  Wink
croTek4

Activity: 392

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

As if Banksters gave a flying f*ck about what you're thinking... Ethereum might be a better currency, it's a decentralised one and the banks will never invest in something they cannot control.
Ripple is heading toward first place, depending on how you calculate the market cap, it has already outweighed Bitcoin.

Sorry, guys. I don't like Ripple, no one does. But, hey, who has money ? banks. What did they created in 2008 ? Ripple. They were just waiting the right moment to take action, and that moment is 2018.

Yes, Bitcoin is likely to reach 1 million per unit. But one thing we can all be sure, is that by that time, Ripple will be worth 100$, even more. Because banks don't give a fuck about cryptocurrency. They only care about their system, their money, their risks and securities. Whether you like it... or not.

That's all folks.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
Justindud

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

I think it's a pump & Dump time. Ripple/XRP will Cross the Ethereum and get place the second position after few weeks.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Ripple is a good coin, you are so in vain about it speak and think that soon it will disappear. Yes, it is unstable and slightly inferior to many other coins, but after all, it's promising and in the end that I've put it in vain.
The fact you are Ripple is definitely a centralized coin by the bankers, you can't deny about it, and most people in the cryptocurrencies scene is hate everything about the centralized thing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: