Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:22:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sia coin prediction at the end of 2018  (Read 21270 times)
Dhanushka (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

I think Sia is not gonna reach Bitcoin. I like the idea of storage and blockchain.
It will be interesting to see further development.
why do you say like that my freind... what are the facts which you considered when you getting that decision.

ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

Siacoin in over valued coin.i don't see any potential in that coin.marketing team is not active and barely see something in social media.no updates  about the project.but it still have a good volume because some people still trust siacoin.may be siacoin team must do some thing to gain its real value back and attract more investors.

UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

Can somebody tell why is this coin so popular? I don't see any difference between this and other alt coins that have similar impact in crypto world?I read your posts and you are all saying about same thing same pump. Okay alot of coins contains pumps like that. Well to be true not like that but you can compare it with it. Thanks.

rayyanep

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

Oh I wish it hits USD1, USD2 or even more Grin Grin Grin  but me being realistic and based on my personal analysis Sia Coin will not go above the USD0.40 in 2018
sportadz

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

What is the reason for the up prediction, I’m struggling to see what this coin has over any other - I worry that hype drives some cryptocurrency valuations as opposed to sound business fundamentals for the product - widespread applicability and useage, strong business backing, longevity (scalability), USP etc etc
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Can somebody tell why is this coin so popular? I don't see any difference between this and other alt coins that have similar impact in crypto world?I read your posts and you are all saying about same thing same pump. Okay alot of coins contains pumps like that. Well to be true not like that but you can compare it with it. Thanks.
Read their white paper. It has very simple and practical goal about storage by using cryptocurrency.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

Sia coin has achieved a significant pump in the last few weeks.... what will happen at the end of 2018.... will it be the next bitcoin ?

lol, I hope there was a pun intended in that, because you can,t compare siacoin to be the next bitcoin. yes, sia coin has its value in decentralised storage category and it will do well in 2018 with the support of asic miner and many more updates coming in 2018.

bitcoin is one and will remain the king always or if not always at least for the coming years.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

Siacoin Price End of 2018 it will cross 0.15 USD end of 2018 I have invested my 800 USD dollars Yesterday.
digger888

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Siacoin Price End of 2018 it will cross 0.15 USD end of 2018 I have invested my 800 USD dollars Yesterday.

Your wish is granted as SC price is up significantly today.
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL Refferral PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

I heard that several companies are now developing miners for SIA. I think its price will rise, cloud storage is very topical today.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

in my opinion, the last month of Sia coins has risen in price, just like any other altcoin.Sia is one of the few coins that offer something useful to ordinary people today. It offers cheap, secure, and distributed file storage right now.and I think this project will cost a lot of money and this project is destined to succeed

lalatao80

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

I think you have gained a good profit if you could buy sia at low prices.. But why do you say that it will not pass the 4 bi in 2018 even though it has a project potential.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Most likely the price of Siacoin will go to its stable value about 0.006 - 0.007$.
This value was stable for a long period in last year before sharp growth.

ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

Sia coin has achieved a significant pump in the last few weeks.... what will happen at the end of 2018.... will it be the next bitcoin ?

SiaCoin is one of the top billion coin supply but I don't think it could hit $1 by the end of the year because their crypto project isn't that impressive.
Unlike Oyster, 1 PRL = at least 64GB per year with free access and download of the files that you stored online.
I could predict SiaCoin to hit $1 but in the next 2 years or in 2020 but I really don't think it will bump a buck this year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

Most likely the price of Siacoin will go to its stable value about 0.006 - 0.007$.

with it's crypto technology offering isn't that good enough because this time every altcoin will be based on the effectiveness and the demand of their crypto product.
SiaCoin had many competitors today, like Storj and Oyster as few to mention and that's why I invested more on Oyster Pearl over SiaCoin because Oyster has only less than hundred million supply so it's price value will increase rapidly.
SiaCoin will probably hit around $0.10 this year but I don't think it could be higher.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ReadyPlayer1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

with it's crypto technology offering isn't that good enough because this time every altcoin will be based on the effectiveness and the demand of their crypto product.
SiaCoin had many competitors today, like Storj and Oyster as few to mention and that's why I invested more on Oyster Pearl over SiaCoin because Oyster has only less than hundred million supply so it's price value will increase rapidly.
SiaCoin will probably hit around $0.10 this year but I don't think it could be higher.

I'm hodling this coin till next year...hope it gets up to $.3 to $.5 per coin. I think it can if it gets its development together

caleb150

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

The project looks decent. The coin have a big potential value. The pro is that the project looks decent. The con is that the mining and difficulty increase exponentially. However, if the projuct is good, it should be able to sustain in the crypto market with good value.
Omtamvan

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

maybe so because the current bitcoin is still fluctuating but to become the next bitcoin it is not possible because a good coin after bitcoin should be good and has good potential like Ethereum which is now a coin terbic after Bitcoin
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

siacoin is my favorite coin . i hold some SC . it is not just a coin . it has practical uses in the real world . i hope it will be more market promotion in 2018 . let more people join siacoin .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: