Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [EBC] Etherbanking Coin ⚡ Etherbanking.org 🚀 Change your mind on banking 🚀  (Read 23729 times)
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

now all good. thanks

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mller

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

EBC00070394
I withdraw my profit by btc to transfer to cryptopia exchange on 2018-01-26 22:11:54
but until now i haven't received my btc yet,i sent email to support but it isn't resolved
please help
lamtoanminh

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

i do not verfify  my national ID, I do not upload my nation ID image ? can you help me .
Nghialk

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:26:56 AM

Hi dev. I lost my mobile phone so that my 2FA code is lost too. How can I get back my 2FA code?
fixfish

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

hi... I'm pending on verification since 7 days... I asked once via mail the support but they told me not to disturb Cheesy .... when I'll be verifyed?... my id is EBC71881127 .... can you help me please?... thank you...
fixfish

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

hi... I'm pending on verification since 7 days... I asked once via mail the support but they told me not to disturb Cheesy .... when I'll be verifyed?... my id is EBC71881127 .... can you help me please?... thank you...
k
please help me to verify my account. nobody answer me ? ples help, pls help. Tks.
My account  EBC73224551.
Dear Etherbanking,

I veryfied my account 4 days ago, but it is still pending now. Please help me. Tks so much.
My account is EBC73224551.
Regards.
please help me to verify my account. nobody answer me ? ples help, pls help. Tks.
My account  EBC73224551.
same problem
helloo?... is there any admin here?.. could you please tell us something?..we don't pretend to be the first served.... but any information about would be welcome.... thanks...
nando844

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

anyone has been verified these days?   Huh Huh
baidu090

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Visitors have some comments for the etherbanking system to consider that doing the right thing is not like bitconnect
///////////
Is this a scam or not? When no one answers any questions, the mail is said to be processing, then etherbanking said there is a member of the account and then led to the dispute lose money these stories whether someone proved to be true or false. put? Those who have not verified are not allowed to withdraw money, then the minimum withdrawal amount from $ 10 to $ 30 increase, Any person who has verified the withdrawal is not limited to people who have not verified, can not withdraw, when the member sends account verification photo is still not verified for people that are waiting for people to wait for many days. not verified, anyone think this happens coincidentally at bitcoin and ethereum discount? Is this the second bitconnect?
EBC_Italy_Team

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

Absolutely not. I started to invest in Etherbanking in October 2017 and platform was PERFECT. Time passed and investors became a huge number, so the platform started to suffer overload. Etherbanking upgraded the system 1st of February 2018 and many of the problem of the past are solved, unfortunately not all, but they are working hard night and day. You can see something is changing any day, any hour. Of course cryptomarket falling is not good for any company involved, especially when lending is one of the services.

Etherbanking is not simply a lending investment. Lending is only the first of several financial services that system will supply when complete. Now they are in ICO moment, project is not finished, just started.

If you visit Github you can see with your eyes works they are doing. In february they stopped to pay by Btc. I think that this is good for long term because if they send out 3 times the bitcoin they should pay if the value was the same of december, company could loose too much, they pay by Ethereum instead that is better for transaction times and fees (when you are going to move around your money when received). If you look to Github you will discover that they are working to upgrade their Bitcoin wallet to have better service when payment by Bitcoin will restart. Probably they are testing the new wallet and why not, waiting Bitcoin value comes a little up.

Now some members tried to do a fraud, selling accounts and writing to support to rehave back, telling someone stealed their password. This is BAD. People that buy accounts from other members could be banned from the company that can't understand they were right. This could take legal actions and destroy the entire project, loosing millions for investors too. So they need to take an hard choose: let the investors continue to withdraw their money and risk legal actions and bad reputation or stop all withdraws untill members profile are verified. The choose is not simple because both of them will not do all the members happy. They choosed to be unhappy today but protect the longterm project.

Money are not loosed, we can always exchange $ gained in Ethereum every day, we can accumulate them on the account and withdraw all whenever our profile will be verified. How much time does the verifying of the profile will take? Nobody knows but probably it will take several weeks. This is not a problem of Etherbanking alone, Spectrocoin and Coinbase take several weeks to verify documents, it's normal because a lot of new people is starting to use cryptos and companies need to upgrade their structures.

I am accumulating Ethereum on my account and reinvesting to have more EBC coins too. Tried to withdraw 1 EBC coin before the stop for selfie verifying and it works, now I have 1 EBC on my ebcwallet!  Grin Grin Grin
ossysax

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

GOOD AND PERFECT
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Final project is really HUGE and they are really working to do it. Too great to be a simply scam. A simply lending program would be enough to scam.

They are doing very very more.

- Mining is working (2 miners are working)
- Statis page is working        https://statis.ebccoin.io/
- EBCWallet is working          https://www.myebcwallet.com/
- EBC Blockchain and blockexplorer are working      https://scan.ebccoin.io/
- Android App is working (not 100% yet) and it was indicated for August on roadmap       https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.etherbanking.ebcwallets
- Ebcexchange is done and testing, it should open soon:       https://ebcexchange.io/

- Ethereum withdraw was working smoothly for me untill the new verify requested. Now I am waiting for the selfie verify
- ICO sold about 3,4 millions of coins, more than 40 millions of $
- New Ecosystem page is INCREDIBLE. EBC Blockchain will have the same power of Ethereum one, you can create your own token ERC20 on it. Companies will do ICO on Ebc dedicated platform where ICO costs will be 10% of the traditional one and the safety of the investors will be guaranteed by smart contracts. No more ICO that don't realize their projects.  https://etherbanking.io/ecosystem

Sure this project is difficult and risky. Defeat? Developers are programmers and programmers sometimes don't understand the people fear, they are focused on the platform and technology, they don't care too much of commercial communication to keep community happy.

We can live in the fear of the project crashes or stay happy waiting for the good investment return from this project. The choose is our.

fixfish

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

i agree... it's a big project... but big projects need big attention in support and communication too....yes I can buy eth (well... not so cheap)... but I can't use them... may I have a littld bit of information?...
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

When you have 30$ of gain (cash or daily interest) you can exchange them to Ethereum or Etherbanking coin.

If you choose Etherbanking coin, you can withdraw them when your profile is ok, or you can buy other lending packages (when your EBC internal wallet has minimum 100$ of value inside)

If you choose Ethereum, you can withdraw them when your profile is ok, or you can buy other lending packages paying with internal funds, or buy ICO packs with internal funds. You can add more Eth from your external wallet and invest all together too if you like.
Lending packages will give you more daily interest. ICO packs will give you only coins with a % of bonus coins (1, 3, 5, 7 or 10% more than price you buy).

Changing directly $ in EBC will give you not bonus, but you have a coin that for now can not to loose value, it can only grows up.

nando844

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

Spectrocoin and Coinbase take several weeks to verify documents, it's normal because a lot of new people is starting to use cryptos and companies need to upgrade their structures.

etherbanking does not have the same customer numbers of Spectrocoin and coinbase
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

how many customers do they have?
fixfish

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

When you have 30$ of gain (cash or daily interest) you can exchange them to Ethereum or Etherbanking coin.

If you choose Etherbanking coin, you can withdraw them when your profile is ok, or you can buy other lending packages (when your EBC internal wallet has minimum 100$ of value inside)

If you choose Ethereum, you can withdraw them when your profile is ok, or you can buy other lending packages paying with internal funds, or buy ICO packs with internal funds. You can add more Eth from your external wallet and invest all together too if you like.
Lending packages will give you more daily interest. ICO packs will give you only coins with a % of bonus coins (1, 3, 5, 7 or 10% more than price you buy).

Changing directly $ in EBC will give you not bonus, but you have a coin that for now can not to loose value, it can only grows up.

Spectrocoin and Coinbase take several weeks to verify documents, it's normal because a lot of new people is starting to use cryptos and companies need to upgrade their structures.

etherbanking does not have the same customer numbers of Spectrocoin and coinbase
... whatever I chose for now I have not control of my money.... I can only reinvest but ,forgive me ,until I'not able to withdraw the last thing on my mind is to block that money for one year...
I'm not blaming EBC for the KYC compliance... but I think they had to ask it BEFORE accepting my funds... or as an alternative give me a minimum of support...
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

other information seems to be amazing. there is no bounty or airdrop announced? Looking forward for that..keep us updated Smiley
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

most projects will tell us to join the project's telegram group. this is because telegrams create and announce from their original desires that can help people who find out about their continuation of the project freely and ultimately achieve financial freedom.
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

other information seems to be amazing. there is no bounty or airdrop announced? Looking forward for that..keep us updated Smiley
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

No team members, no Linkedin links(?) Red flag.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: