Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [EBC] Etherbanking Coin ⚡ Etherbanking.org 🚀 Change your mind on banking 🚀  (Read 23721 times)
lqt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

Has anyone here been verified selfie issue? Huh
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fixfish

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

hi..  we are all still pending on verification .... when will you tell us something?... how many id has been verified?... how long will it take?... this silence is really unprofessional....
nguyentrang1306

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Long time no hear about you EBC, r u scam? Noone is vertified  Cry (I've been waiting nearly a month)
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

this is the etherbanking address ethereum, from which i received too some eth in past.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe1de5ccba9608be6d0ea0b5a7c9ecd6c923ab731

as you can see, there are some outgoing transaction so some people are withdrawing

is not ended yet

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
fixfish

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Feb 21, 2018 (VERIFY): We are verifying accounts and seeing that , a lot of uploaded documents are invalid with reasons below
1. Only the passport's cover is uploaded, without any content
2. Only the 1st side of Personal documents is uploaded.
3. The information are incorrect (e.g: The ID should be document ID, but not EBC ID)
4. The country code is incorrect, users used default country (Canada) instead of correct country.
5. Documents are uploaded, but so hard to verify ( in upside down orientation)
6. Document is already used in another account, this is not allowed in our system.

Please kindly upload documents correctly and carefully, it will help us speed up the progress much.

so... with a big effort after 2 weeks we have some communication from etherbanking on telegram  Shocked....
well.... not so much information... better than nothing...
may I ask when this verification procedure will see the end?... 1 week?... 10 weeks?...1 month?..10 months?..1 year?... 10 years?..
we are all waiting with our money ( lot of millions $) blocked... any comment is welcome... thanks...

TFort38

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

Still waiting for my account to be verified. Nearly a month!

Notice they are quick to place blame on the user.

If there is a problem with the documentation, notify us via phone/email. That would be the professional thing to do.

Instead we have;
- no communication to individual users advising there is a problem.
- no means to actually change the documentation we uploaded anyway.
- no direct means to actually communicate with them.

If these guys were serious they would not expose the bitcoin/ethereum addresses to send coin to until you were verified.

This thing has red flags all over it.

First thing I will do if they ever verify the account is attempt to take my money out.

I doubt I will ever see that money again. Luckily it was only a small amount.

namvubtc

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

They try to blame the investor for the delay in verifying the account, they have blocked payment for nearly a month, they are scammers
stupidman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

I see you are in pending status... after a month.
well It is really SCAM.
you have to change your mind on banking now exactly what they promise before.
Sorry about your unlucky.
Bistvctracuon

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

Give them time because they have a lot to do at this time.
EBC_Italy_Team

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

Thousand of investors are already verified. Here in Italy we have more member selfie verified every day.

I have my documents verified but not the selfie yet and I can withdraw any day my interest, not in eth or btc like a couple of monthes ago but in ebc. Now I am using the proprietary coin EBC because much better. Transactions are faster and cheaper. Blockchain is already working smoothly and I can manage my coins both from pc and my phone by Android App using qr scode scanning too!!!
Never seen an ICO where I can send coins from my phone scanning qr code, do you know an other coin that has this feature?

In a couple of weeks the proprietary exchange (ebcexchange.io) will open and we can start trading our ebc coins for Bitcoin, Ethereum or other cryptos if we like. So if you like to sell your ebc coin now to have your interest in your pocket you can easily do that.

In a couple of days one of the newest 5 platforms is opening! The first to be showed is ebcstartup.io where registered companies can to create their own token and start to sell them to the EBC community to raise a fund for a project, a kind of ICO campaign but in the closed community of EBC investors, with cheaper, faster, easy token creation method (based on E-Smart Contract model) and no marketing campaign necessity.

By this way a company can launch an ICO at 10% of the normal price.

All the tokens created on the Etherbanking's blockchain will be ERC20 like the ones created on the Ethereum one and our myebcwallet will store them. Prepare yourself to see a ton of new ERC20 tokens based on Etherbanking next year.

Other 4 platforms are work in progress and they will be opened soon: ebcpay (payment gateway), ebcfund, ebclisting and ebcbank (for banking services based on blockchain ruled by E-Smart Contracts).

External exchanges (Livecoin, Novaexchange and Hitbtc) will list the coin in the next 2 monthes.

There is some little delay and problem to solve but no ICO have never had so concrete results in so short time. Please keep you informed about Etherbanking, this project will rock! Too HUGE to MISS
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

Please visit ebcstartup in a couple of days:

https://ebcstartup.io/
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

great first idea and fit for the future. the banking world will change. Good luck to all investor
gaconst

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Good project. I hope the project will be the best !
bitker

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Tell me, hold pending selfie verification or scammed? If not a completed selfie verification, you cannot withdraw money or automatic payments like before. Everything will be nothing.
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Many investors received their selfie verification yesterday, and today too.

Withdraws in btc or eth are stopped because the market is too low now, they should pay 3 times the money received because the values are too low just now. Daily interest run smoothly, and we can change $ to ebc, the coin of the project. Bitcoin or Ethereum are needed only to start up, not forever.

Utility of the coin ebc is ready to start, and it's value with it. Exchange will open before the end of the month, and there you will change ebc with the coin that you want. But don't sell all your ebc or you will regret.
khanhphv

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

Hello
My account has been confirmed, but I still can not withdraw. I feel so disappointed.
 Cry Cry Cry
Sirobi

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

Dear EBC_Italy_TERam, I’m an Italian investor and I’m so happy to found out that there is a person that update us about Etherbanking. You are the only person that take care about all the investors because I found info only here.
Please could you tell us if you know it , which will be the exchange to trade EBC ?
Thanks.
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

Hello Sirobi, please join our Facebook group dedicated to all italian investors https://www.facebook.com/groups/124876441598927/

When you receive the question about your team, reply that you spoke with me on Bitcointalk

The first exchange where will be possible to trade EBC will be the proprietary exchange: ebcexchange.io

It should open before the end of march.

Next month the coin should be tradable on Livecoin and Novaexchange too.

After that, Hitbtc is going to add Ebc coin and during the year we should see Binance, Coinexchange and Bitfinex too. Other exchanges are possible in the future.

Sirobi

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

Thanks a lot, for your precious advice  Grin
I’ll joint facebook at once.
khanhphv

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

Hello Sirobi, please join our Facebook group dedicated to all italian investors https://www.facebook.com/groups/124876441598927/

When you receive the question about your team, reply that you spoke with me on Bitcointalk

The first exchange where will be possible to trade EBC will be the proprietary exchange: ebcexchange.io

It should open before the end of march.

Next month the coin should be tradable on Livecoin and Novaexchange too.

After that, Hitbtc is going to add Ebc coin and during the year we should see Binance, Coinexchange and Bitfinex too. Other exchanges are possible in the future.

Very good, If that happens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: