Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [EBC] Etherbanking Coin ⚡ Etherbanking.org 🚀 Change your mind on banking 🚀  (Read 23721 times)
EBC_Italy_Team

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

ebcstartup.io is open now!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vietle

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

Hello, I can't withdraw my daily profit. please help me now?
khanhphv

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

Xin chào bạn
Hãy Bình tĩnh vì thị trường đang biến động, hãy chuyển tiền lãi sang EBC và đợi ngày lên sàn thôi. Sẽ là sàn ebcexchange.io
jadhavrajye

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Dear Etherbanking Team,

I have invested in this project because i liked the lending system, now as everyone knows that you have ended the lending system and have also stopped withdrawal of the daily profit in form of BTC and ETH, only option which is left over to withdraw the daily profit is in form EBC coins. as everyone is aware of the current price of EBC on the exchange it is not profitable for me to withdraw my daily profit in EBC and sell it on the exchange.

Kindly let me know when are we going to be allowed to withdraw the daily profit in form of BTC or ETH, if it is not possible to withdraw then kindly give back my invested money and close this topic here.

Reply from Ether banking development team will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Jadhavrajye

Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Thanks a lot, for your precious advice  Grin
I’ll joint facebook at once.

but is there a Facebook bounty campaign?
It seems to me that there is bounty no facebook campaign, because this social network delivers news about cryptic currency.

fixfish

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Dear Etherbanking Team,

I have invested in this project because i liked the lending system, now as everyone knows that you have ended the lending system and have also stopped withdrawal of the daily profit in form of BTC and ETH, only option which is left over to withdraw the daily profit is in form EBC coins. as everyone is aware of the current price of EBC on the exchange it is not profitable for me to withdraw my daily profit in EBC and sell it on the exchange.

Kindly let me know when are we going to be allowed to withdraw the daily profit in form of BTC or ETH, if it is not possible to withdraw then kindly give back my invested money and close this topic here.

Regards,

Jadhavrajye

... i'd  like to have an answer too... when ebc dashboard price will be exchange price?.. we want to withdraw our daily profit as it was in the terms of the invesment we joined... at real price... not pegged price $15... I have , like many others, eth too on my balance that I can't withdraw. .. why we can't get our money?... plese give us at least some info... thanks....
jadhavrajye

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

Dear Etherbanking Team,

Regards,

Jadhavrajye

... i'd  like to have an answer too... when ebc dashboard price will be exchange price?.. we want to withdraw our daily profit as it was in the terms of the invesment we joined... at real price... not pegged price $15... I have , like many others, eth too on my balance that I can't withdraw. .. why we can't get our money?... plese give us at least some info... thanks....

The Etherbanking Development team dont even bother to give any updates on this issue and they call them self next generation banking system....I request Etherbanking team to give us some information on this before we start calling this project a SCAM..
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

This project has a very interesting idea. Good luck to you for success in promoting the project! Hope it will give us surprise in the future.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

Interesting concept/ project, will keep an eye on it for sure!!
jadhavrajye

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

The project is shit..no proper communication and commitment from developers..i am unable to withdraw any profit  from the day i have invested..they just lured people to invest in there project by giving false commitments. they expect people to withdraw there daily profit @ 15.105 USD and convert the EBC on exchange @ 0.0024 ETH which is around 2 USD. If they feel they are genuine then they should allow there investors to withdraw there profit in BTC or ETH or UPDATE THE ONGOING RATE OF EBC ON DASHBOARD
vdtvoduytan

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Xin chào bạn
Hãy Bình tĩnh vì thị trường đang biến động, hãy chuyển tiền lãi sang EBC và đợi ngày lên sàn thôi. Sẽ là sàn ebcexchange.io

BE CAREFUL, ETHERBANKING IS HUGE SCAMS, NO ONE CAN WITHDRAW THEIR PROFIT
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

All members can withdraw daily their profits but from some weeks the profits are paid by proprietary coin EBC, not anymore Btc or Eth. If you don't follow the project don't call scam what do you not understand
jadhavrajye

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

All members can withdraw daily their profits but from some weeks the profits are paid by proprietary coin EBC, not anymore Btc or Eth. If you don't follow the project don't call scam what do you not understand

Most of the investor join their lending system because they were giving the payouts in BTC and ETH but they suddenly stopped everyting...we dont have any problem in having our payout EBC but they should be calculated as per the ongoing value on the exchange.

Once again we joined because of their lending system and not to promote their coin..it makes no sense for us to withdraw the payout at $15.105 and wait for the rate on exchange to rise.

Please ask the DEV to allow the investors to withdraw there daily profit in EBC @ ongoing rate and not with any assumed rate..

fixfish

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

that is the big problem... at 15$ conversion rate they are simply not paying our earned interests.... now ico has ended... there is no reason to keep this pegged price... it should be market price .... the project is running for other aspects ... but this conversion rate it's a big shadow on the platform.... early investors deserve a better and fair treatment

Most of the investor join their lending system because they were giving the payouts in BTC and ETH but they suddenly stopped everyting...we dont have any problem in having our payout EBC but they should be calculated as per the ongoing value on the exchange.

Once again we joined because of their lending system and not to promote their coin..it makes no sense for us to withdraw the payout at $15.105 and wait for the rate on exchange to rise.

Please ask the DEV to allow the investors to withdraw there daily profit in EBC @ ongoing rate and not with any assumed rate..

fixfish

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

... and another problem is btc and eth stuck on the platform's wallets... those are money deposited by investors... why we can't withdraw that money?... has nothing to do with the project... has a lot to do with faith or not in the platform
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:09:01 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 08:29:30 AM by EBC_Italy_Team

Good news for all the investors in Etherbanking:

1 ) ICO is sold out, all the 5 millions of Etherbanking Coins was sold out some days ago. Etherbanking had about 70,000,000$ from the caimpagn, plus an unknown amount with the pre-ICO lending activity

2 ) Lending is over, it is finished 26th of march but the investors that opened packages are receiving the daily interest dued. It is not possible to register new investors or to open new packs.

3 ) is not possible to convert $ to Eth or Btc from a lot of time, but it is possible to convert them to Ebc coins, this can be seen as a disvantage by some investors, but in the reality this will grow up our gain (very much)
the only problem is that we not gain today, we'll gain when the coin will have an open market and a price over 15$

4 ) Ebcexchange is opened from some weeks. Misinformed investors are selling the coins at about 1$. They pay 15$ a coin and sell it for 1$. Smarter investors are buying them. Visit Ebcexchange.io

5 ) Ebcexchange (white) is not the definitive exchange. It is going to be substituted by the definitive, very beatiful new Ebcexchange (black) very similar to Binance exchange.
Binance and Ebcexchange have a lot of same strategies: same referral program (up to 40%) and if you have the proprietary coin you will spare 50% on the trading fee. Binance Coin use BNB, Ebcexchange use EBC to do it
The new Exchange (black) is under test from some weeks and is going to open very soon, less than a week. It will permit to trade 8 cryptos at the beginning, but is planned to grow up untill 20 famous coins, add fiat currencies for direct exchange and to add ALL THE ERC20 TOKEN THAT WILL BORN IN THE ETHERBANKING PLATFORM!!!
You can see the new exchange under test (but not register or use) at this link:  beta.ebcexchange.io

6 ) Ebcstartup is one of the additional platforms developed by Etherbanking. It is a REAL agency that will help companies to launch DAICO campaigns on the EBC Platforms. DAICO is the new revolution in the cryptomarket and will substitute the ICO market in some monthes. Investors will be guaranteed again scam and investments will be very safe. ICOs are going to die.
Etherbanking is the FIRST platform thinked to start this new market and the Ebcexchange will list AUTOMATICALLY any DAICO token launched on Ebc Blockchain. EBC is borned from a stable Ethereum Fork and like Ethereum you can create your own coin on it (token ERC20). Now the companies need to do all the work by theirself, but Ebcstartup will give a big hand to the company that can't do it now. It will make this market EXPLODE guys.

7 ) Some investor has great problem with daily not usable yet, so the selling of the coins gained from Lending is not going like planned. Investors are selling for too much low price. To fight this and help people that need money TODAY, Etherbanking is launching a new additional platform when you can earn weekly Ethereum if you keep your EBC. This will be a great help for all the investors that need money immediately, without to loose all their richness tomorrow. Great thing!! Etherbanking had planned to open this platform the next year but anticipated to 7 june for us. Thanks Etherbanking.

8 ) Now that ICO is ended, it is possible to convert the Bitcoins or Eth stucked in the platform to Ebc coins.

9 ) Other platforms are under development too, it is not all here!

On Github we discovery a list of people envolved about Etherbanking project. If you read that list, you will understand that if you missed this project you will regret.
Team has not public yet, it is secret too because they don't want to attract too much attention on it untill all is ready. Only list of Authors is deposited on github.

Unfortunately NOW is not possible to register yourself in the platform, the people that started and trusted to Etherbanking are very lucky. If you would like to be with us now you need to wait that new system is ready.
The access to the NEW and complete Etherbanking ECOSYSTEM is under costruction, whenever ready I will post here for your how to do.

All Etherbanking links:
Old Exchange actually working: https://ebcexchange.io   if you use this PLEASE DEPOSIT ONLY ETHEREUM OR EBC, NOT BITCOIN
New future Exchange: https://beta.ebcexchange.io/
Site that describes the project: https://etherbanking.org   etherbanking.io is down now, you can use it only to login in your backoffice
New platform opening soon: https://ebcfund.io/
DAICO platform: https://ebcstartup.io/
Explorer of EBC Blockchain: https://scan.ebccoin.io  (this can be down sometime but transactions work ever)
Statis: https://statis.ebccoin.io/
Web Wallet: https://www.myebcwallet.com
Android mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.etherbanking.ebcwallets    the app is AMAZING but can to be down for modifying sometime. You can create a web wallet and manage it from the App. QR Scan is working yet to pay. Never seen an App so developed on the first stage of a new project.

khanhphv

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Wink Wink Wink
very good
fixfish

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Good news for all the investors in Etherbanking:

1 ) ICO is sold out, all the 5 millions of Etherbanking Coins was sold out some days ago. Etherbanking had about 70,000,000$ from the caimpagn, plus an unknown amount with the pre-ICO lending activity

2 ) Lending is over, it is finished 26th of march but the investors that opened packages are receiving the daily interest dued. It is not possible to register new investors or to open new packs.

3 ) is not possible to convert $ to Eth or Btc from a lot of time, but it is possible to convert them to Ebc coins, this can be seen as a disvantage by some investors, but in the reality this will grow up our gain (very much)
the only problem is that we not gain today, we'll gain when the coin will have an open market and a price over 15$

4 ) Ebcexchange is opened from some weeks. Misinformed investors are selling the coins at about 1$. They pay 15$ a coin and sell it for 1$. Smarter investors are buying them. Visit Ebcexchange.io

5 ) Ebcexchange (white) is not the definitive exchange. It is going to be substituted by the definitive, very beatiful new Ebcexchange (black) very similar to Binance exchange.
Binance and Ebcexchange have a lot of same strategies: same referral program (up to 40%) and if you have the proprietary coin you will spare 50% on the trading fee. Binance Coin use BNB, Ebcexchange use EBC to do it
The new Exchange (black) is under test from some weeks and is going to open very soon, less than a week. It will permit to trade 8 cryptos at the beginning, but is planned to grow up untill 20 famous coins, add fiat currencies for direct exchange and to add ALL THE ERC20 TOKEN THAT WILL BORN IN THE ETHERBANKING PLATFORM!!!
You can see the new exchange under test (but not register or use) at this link:  beta.ebcexchange.io

6 ) Ebcstartup is one of the additional platforms developed by Etherbanking. It is a REAL agency that will help companies to launch DAICO campaigns on the EBC Platforms. DAICO is the new revolution in the cryptomarket and will substitute the ICO market in some monthes. Investors will be guaranteed again scam and investments will be very safe. ICOs are going to die.
Etherbanking is the FIRST platform thinked to start this new market and the Ebcexchange will list AUTOMATICALLY any DAICO token launched on Ebc Blockchain. EBC is borned from a stable Ethereum Fork and like Ethereum you can create your own coin on it (token ERC20). Now the companies need to do all the work by theirself, but Ebcstartup will give a big hand to the company that can't do it now. It will make this market EXPLODE guys.

7 ) Some investor has great problem with daily not usable yet, so the selling of the coins gained from Lending is not going like planned. Investors are selling for too much low price. To fight this and help people that need money TODAY, Etherbanking is launching a new additional platform when you can earn weekly Ethereum if you keep your EBC. This will be a great help for all the investors that need money immediately, without to loose all their richness tomorrow. Great thing!! Etherbanking had planned to open this platform the next year but anticipated to 7 june for us. Thanks Etherbanking.

8 ) Now that ICO is ended, it is possible to convert the Bitcoins or Eth stucked in the platform to Ebc coins.

9 ) Other platforms are under development too, it is not all here!

On Github we discovery a list of people envolved about Etherbanking project. If you read that list, you will understand that if you missed this project you will regret.
Team has not public yet, it is secret too because they don't want to attract too much attention on it untill all is ready. Only list of Authors is deposited on github.

Unfortunately NOW is not possible to register yourself in the platform, the people that started and trusted to Etherbanking are very lucky. If you would like to be with us now you need to wait that new system is ready.
The access to the NEW and complete Etherbanking ECOSYSTEM is under costruction, whenever ready I will post here for your how to do.

All Etherbanking links:
Old Exchange actually working: https://ebcexchange.io   if you use this PLEASE DEPOSIT ONLY ETHEREUM OR EBC, NOT BITCOIN
New future Exchange: https://beta.ebcexchange.io/
Site that describes the project: https://etherbanking.org   etherbanking.io is down now, you can use it only to login in your backoffice
New platform opening soon: https://ebcfund.io/
DAICO platform: https://ebcstartup.io/
Explorer of EBC Blockchain: https://scan.ebccoin.io  (this can be down sometime but transactions work ever)
Statis: https://statis.ebccoin.io/
Web Wallet: https://www.myebcwallet.com
Android mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.etherbanking.ebcwallets    the app is AMAZING but can to be down for modifying sometime. You can create a web wallet and manage it from the App. QR Scan is working yet to pay. Never seen an App so developed on the first stage of a new project.

... well... not totally correct.... people are selling at the market price... that is the price buyers are disposed to pay... for now..sure... $15 it 's an arbitrary price.... the market it 's another price ($1).... so no sense to keep $15 on dashboard
binance coin it's a very good example... its price is $14.... but it's a real market price... not pegged price
about converting $ to btc & eth.... i was not talking about this.... but of eth and btc deposited on our  etherbanking wallets and stuck there for no evident reason... that is not fair...
the other progresses about ebc ecosystem seams to be a good thing... not talking bad about it...
but early investors are treated really bad... with this $15 pegged price you can't even get half your investiment back... there is no reason to punish investors this way
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

Yes but marketprice (about 1$) is made by investors that want to sell absolutely today because they don't understand what's happening, not Etherbanking. Team is going to do something to correct this and give the opportunity to the investors to have immediately the same marketprice.

Don't forget that same lucky investor bought the coin at 0,1$ in the first days, they bought a lot of coins and selling them today at 1$ is already a good profit. They are not a lot of people of sure and this overselling will be reduced day by day.

Some investor is trading too, selling for 1,1$ and rebuying for 0,96$. This phenomenon help to keep the price low.

If Etherbanking removes the 15$ inside the platform and goes to 1$, investors will sell for 0,001$, because in the exchange not there are not interested buyers NOW. It's too early.

And market fall down too much to continue to pay by Eth or Btc.

Other lending coin failed when the market falled. But Etherbanking was not a lending coin, but a coin who used lending to start to build a first community.

The lending contract told us that interest could be ZERO if the market is not good, so they could easily tell us that market is down and interest can't be paid.

Instead we are gaining the daily interest, of course is not the time to take the profit, but to save Ebc coin. Whenever the market price goes over 15%, we'll have an other good profit on it, and I am pretty sure it will not request so much time.
tuyduyen

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

Yes but marketprice (about 1$) is made by investors that want to sell absolutely today because they don't understand what's happening, not Etherbanking. Team is going to do something to correct this and give the opportunity to the investors to have immediately the same marketprice.

Don't forget that same lucky investor bought the coin at 0,1$ in the first days, they bought a lot of coins and selling them today at 1$ is already a good profit. They are not a lot of people of sure and this overselling will be reduced day by day.

Some investor is trading too, selling for 1,1$ and rebuying for 0,96$. This phenomenon help to keep the price low.

If Etherbanking removes the 15$ inside the platform and goes to 1$, investors will sell for 0,001$, because in the exchange not there are not interested buyers NOW. It's too early.

And market fall down too much to continue to pay by Eth or Btc.

Other lending coin failed when the market falled. But Etherbanking was not a lending coin, but a coin who used lending to start to build a first community.

The lending contract told us that interest could be ZERO if the market is not good, so they could easily tell us that market is down and interest can't be paid.

Instead we are gaining the daily interest, of course is not the time to take the profit, but to save Ebc coin. Whenever the market price goes over 15%, we'll have an other good profit on it, and I am pretty sure it will not request so much time.
Very good!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: