Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [EBC] Etherbanking Coin ⚡ Etherbanking.org 🚀 Change your mind on banking 🚀  (Read 23721 times)
jadhavrajye

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:48:35 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 09:48:42 AM by jadhavrajye

Hello,

Still i dont understand what wrong have the investor done who have invested in lending system, i understand there were lucky investor who brought the coin at $0.01 and now they are selling at $1 but it has nothing to do with the lending system, this system got attracted to investors because it was giving out payouts in BTC and ETH.

Ether-banking team has to find out some different solution which will benefit the investors who have got involved in their lending system.

One solution would be transferring the payout in EBC at the current exchange rate and having an lock in period for those coin so that risk of selling out those coins will minimized, In this way there will win win situation for both investor and company.

I hope that developer team of EBC have an access to this forum and reads each and every comments.

Regards,
jadhavrajye
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EBC_Italy_Team

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

Yes it should be so, but remember that stupid lending systems are crashed down all today because the fall of the market.

Etherbanking could easily stop to pay daily interest and close the site, like the other lending system.

Now they are paying ONLY by their proprietary coin, EBC. And for now it's not convenient to sell them any day to have some $.

But try to calculate what will happen if this plan have success, and all your daily interest are paid by Ebc at 15$ rate. Try to calculate what it will happen to your wallet when this coin value will be 30$?

You will have gained the double of what you was gaining before, with Btc or Eth daily payment, right?

jadhavrajye

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

Yes you are right when the price will be $30 it definitely will make huge difference...

But i also would like to mention, all this are the prediction i have been with many coins they too had same thing to say but they landed up in a opposite direction from what had been predicted.

I would be sticking with the current request of having the payouts in BTC and ETH or else in EBC with the current exchange rate....
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

I would like very much to sell at 15$ some of the Ebc that I receive from daily interest, but how can you have the same rate in the exchange?

Someone other need to buy from you Ebc at minimum 15$, all the day. All days, from all members.

You need a loooot of people in the exchange that want absolutely buy Ebc coins, isn't it?

And how is it possible just now? It's not.

But now a new platform is borned. Ebcfund.

Ebcfund is a component of Etherbanking Ecosystem. If you read the whitepaper you will find inside the dreams and principle of one of the most famous man in the cryptoworld.

Ebcfund is a new way to give a passive income to all the Etherbanking members, actual members and new members too.

All the holders of 500 EBC coins in their myebcwallet start to receive WEEKLY sharing from EBCFund rise.

Do you have 500 EBC in your myebcwallet? Perfect. One time a week you will receive an amount of ETH in your brother Myetherwallet.

Any myebcwallet has an address and a private key to use it. The private key of your myebcwallet open a myetherwallet too, with the same address.

To check go to myetherwallet.com and try to put in your Ebc private key. You will see that the same address (but in Eth) will open. You will receive your Eth sharing in it.

If you had a myetherwallet before to have a myebcwallet, try to do the opposite.  Go to myebcwallet.com and try to open a wallet with your myether private key. You will se that a wallet with the same address of your native myetherwallet is at your disposition.

This is because Etherbanking and Ethereum are brothers. Two different blockchains but borned from the same base.

This is an other great proof that Ethereum developers are behind the Etherbanking project.

The project is growing up fast but today is not ready and public. They are working to all the Ecosystem now to go public with a coin that:
1) growing value fast
2) fast transaction, low fee
3) if you have Ebc, you have 50% discount on trading fee in Ebcexchange (trading between your favourite coins). Now Ebcexchange is just started and there is a lot to do, but in some monthes it will have 20 famous crypto to trading about
4) If you have 500 Ebc, you will have sharing from Ebcfund
5) You will can invest your Ebc to the new DAICO projects borning on the Etherbanking platform. Etherbanking will be the first home for new DAICO projects, the new revolution in this market that will substitute ICO projects in next future. Ebc will be the coin to enter in this world, and to monetize your gains
6) Ebcbank, Ebcpay and Ebcfiat are coming soon. Other 3 new platforms that will complete the Ecosystem. Ebc coin will be one of the usefull on the market and with time, one of the top on the market. We just need some time. Ethereum needed 3 years to grow its value. Etherbankins is going to be very faster, but is can't be some month only. Etherbanking ICO is just finished, you need to be patient for some month too.

While you wait to sell your Ebc, I tell you that you will never sell them because the plan of Etherbanking is very more smart than others. You will gain more KEEPING Ebc, not selling.
Just now Ebcfund will give you the opportunity to grow up your Eth wallet with a 6-60% of interest x month. Ebc coin is used like e-stock of the fund and team has stored 30% of available coins to sell them to the market if needed to sustain better the fund. So gain Eth with Ebcfund and gain Eth because you have Ebc in your wallet too.
Etherbanking deposited 2000 ETH in the fund to give immediate gain to the first member of Ebcfund.
I am going to multiplicate my ETHs in the next month, so to have at least 32 ETH before the end of the year. Why? Because in the Q3 Ethereum should become totally PoS and start to give staking rewards to wallets that store at least 32 ETH. It will give me on other interesting passive income (0-5% x year on the quantity staked).

If you are registered in Etherbanking but don't understand how to continue and start to gain a lot more from your Ebc coins, just write me on Facebook, I am the Italy leader, the first person started in my country and I am leading to success 3187 members already. You will be welcome too.

My name is Maurizio Osler and my Facebook dedicated group is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/124876441598927/

When you ask to be admitted reply that you speacked with me on Bitcointalk

jadhavrajye

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Perfect than...then lending investor should also get the chance of earning the EBC at current low rate rather than exchanging them at the rate mentioned on the web portal.

We would be also happy holding more EBC instead of holding few,

Etherbanking should also think about the investors who have invested in lending rather than keep those fund locked on their portal.

I wonder if they would have kept the rate $15 on the portal, if the rate on exchange would have been much more than $15... Huh

Also it doesn't make any sense calling their service lending system with daily profit if the investors are allowed to withdraw their profit daily..

namvubtc

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 03:53:45 PM by namvubtc

hmm
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

If you have an Etherbanking account you should find a new button in the menù (the last button). Click on "MYEBC Connection" and put in the email address that you used to register your Myebc account (and exchange login). Your KYC will be inherited from Etherbanking account to Myebc account and you will be 100% verified in 1 second.

When you have Myebc account verified you finished, in the future any new platform will use the KYC verification from it. You will login always from myebc
duykhuong6576

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

This is a nice idea, bank and invest at the same time. But that exchange still needs some security measures. Confirming email is not required after registration, I do not think it is a good idea. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

If you want to trade you need to confirm your email.

And to withdraw you need to add 2FA, verification of your phone number, id documents and selfie too.

It is very young, now only the members are using it, so it is changing and updating many times before to start accept external traders.

In a next future Etherbanking will add more coins (20 cryptos, the most famous + $ and many other fiat currencies).

At the end it will list all the Token ERC20 made for internal made DAICO projects.

Then, Ebcexchange will be one of the most loved exchange all over the world.
namvubtc

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

If you want to trade you need to confirm your email.

And to withdraw you need to add 2FA, verification of your phone number, id documents and selfie too.

It is very young, now only the members are using it, so it is changing and updating many times before to start accept external traders.

In a next future Etherbanking will add more coins (20 cryptos, the most famous + $ and many other fiat currencies).

At the end it will list all the Token ERC20 made for internal made DAICO projects.

Then, Ebcexchange will be one of the most loved exchange all over the world.

ok done, This is not widely indicated
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

Some news about the proprietary exchange

Ebcexchane today has opened all the wallets for deposit or withdraw

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Etherbanking
Bitcoin Cash
LiteCoin
Ethereum Classic
Bitcoin Gold

In the next days they should open the relative markets too.

In an email dev explained that exchange will grows up and add many other cryptos + Usd$ + other fiat currencies for direct trading.
This feature is the base for next future payment gateway application where shops accept Etherbanking like payment method but receive preferred fiat currency in their bank.
By this way shops are not worried about crypto currencies high volatility but use the most safe payment system in the world, avoiding many potential fraud from customers.

Ebcstartup.io is down from some days. They are working on the definitive version (untill today we have only seen a static site, now it will add a marketplace where members can invest on DAICO crowfunding projects).

Etherbanking added a list of authors on Github, please look for Etherbanking Authors Github on google. Try to read carefully the list, maybe you will find some people you would like to see in this project.

Project is going to be almost secret untill the Ecosystem is ready, whenever ready, they will hit the market in great way.
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

Important information for Etherbanking members:

If you don't know, Etherbanking is a fork of Ethereum. They have 2 different blockchain but similar in some way.

If you already have a mew (myetherwallet), try to use your Json file + password to open your Etherbanking wallet on www.myebcwallet.com

You will see that your Etherbanking address of the opened wallet is exactly the same of Ethereum one.

Blockchains are 2, so if you send Ebc on your address, you will see only in myebcwallet, while if you send Eth to the same address, they will be in your myetherwallet.

This is an other important information to know, and a proof that Etherbanking is 100% a fork of Ethereum for the people who doubt.

If you have at least 500 Ebc in your myebcwallet you will be entitled to receive a sharing in Eth from the new platform Ebcfund.io

You will receive weekly payment by Eth. Ebcfund will distribute with members the 5% of the weekly profit.

Your sharing will be sent to the myetherwallet with the same address of your Ebc wallet where you have the Ebc coins.

I think that in the future other ecosistem's platform will do the same.
jadhavrajye

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:22:12 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 05:18:47 PM by jadhavrajye

Good news from Etherbanking... everyone will have an equal opportunity to own the coins at cheap rate..this will definitely help the lending investor to exchange their dollars into ebc.

Announcement: From 5 July 2018 (UTC time), the synchronization between Etherbanking.io’s rate and EBCExchange’s is officially applied. Thus EBC’s rate is always defined as of information shown on EBCExchange site at a certain moment of time. We also will limit EBC withdrawal amount from Etherbanking.io for each account. We would appreciate for your all collaboration and hope that it would be going on. Any comments, suggestions, recommendations for current or upcoming products are always welcomed and appreciated!
achan

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

EBC10546806

The EBC price is the same between ebcexchange.io and beta.ebcexchange.io (0.2 $ / ebc). The investor incentive policy when lending etherbanking becomes disastrous for investors when the return deadline The rate is 50% USD + 50% EBC. If this does not change, Etherbanking will pay its shareholders for their support to survive and develop with the tightening of the ring. with my companion.
maxiorek

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

If you want the ECB token to grow into values, do it like Binance and other popular exchanges do:

- 100+ tokens on exchange
- profits from exchange to EBC holders
- many, many more promotions on social networks
- introducing new future tokens faster than other exchanges
- bounty for articles, films, creative activities
- voting for new tokens, such as HUOBI does
- voting for platform development - a way to decentralize the platform
- etc....
FactAlways

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

Dear friend
I hold ETH in my wallet! So I can get Etherbanking Coin?
Thanks
  there is no airdrop for this coin, you can only mine if u want some, or by from there exchange
FactAlways

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

If you want the ECB token to grow into values, do it like Binance and other popular exchanges do:

- 100+ tokens on exchange
- profits from exchange to EBC holders
- many, many more promotions on social networks
- introducing new future tokens faster than other exchanges
- bounty for articles, films, creative activities
- voting for new tokens, such as HUOBI does
- voting for platform development - a way to decentralize the platform
- etc....

this idea is highly welcome etherbanking has to look into some of this suggestion, just that I have not seen them active here for some time now
EBC_Italy_Team

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

10/11/18: Etherbanking has released the new Ebcwallet, you can see it on https://ebcwallet.io

This new platform is a multicurrency wallet where we can store, send and receive Btc, Eth, Etc, Ltc, Ebc, Bch, Btg and Usdt!

This wallet is connected to Ebcexchange. When you withdraw from the exchange or deposit to it, you will have a peer to peer transaction very fast and with very low fees.

All the companies that will join the network can accept fast and cheap payments by this method!

- Hopebook.io is joning Etherbanking Ecosystem to give more interesting financial products to its members. All the Hopebook members will have their DCF tokens exchanged to the same value Ebc coins.

10/12/18: Etherbanking has shown all the links to the coming soon last platforms of Ecosystem

nmtst94

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

Quick update on progress of Etherbanking (EBC)

A lot of progress is being made in the EBC ecosystem, latest addition to the projects is https://ebcwallet.io/ which is a multiwallet running on an internal blockchain and connected to the EBCexchange.

You can store up to 14 kind of crypto including BTC, ETH, ETC, BCH and transfer peer to peer in less then 1 second with no transaction fee. API for stores and merchants is already integrated and ready for setup @ https://developers.ebcwallet.io/

Here is all links to the projects.

https://etherbanking.io/Backoffice for early members .

https://etherbanking.org/ Project Summary description

https://www.myebcwallet.com/ Online decentralised wallet (simiular to MEW - myetherwallet)

https://statis.ebccoin.io/ track the functioning of the EBC blockchain

https://scan.ebccoin.io/ Blockexplorer to track transactions on EBC blockchain

https://ebcsupport.net the new helpdesk with support tickets (in future this funtion will replace email support@etherbanking.io)

https://myebc.io/r/10820 The main portal of the new ecosystem. From here you get access to all new platforms and to register friends

https://ebcexchange.io/ the EBC exchange, today still in beta phase, next update in 1 week. In here you can trade between various crypto

https://ebcfund.io the decentralised community fund. Soon to merge with hopebook foundation

https://ebcwallet.io the new blockchain / peer to peer hybrid wallet to store and pay at merchants. You will be able to receive and send 14 crypto including ebc, BTC, eth, etc, LTC, btg, BCH.....

https://ebcbank.io the digital bank that operates via e-Smart Contracts, creation by you through an app (under construction)

https://ebcstartup.io The where you can launch and participate in different projects such as launching of token through daICO campaign (under construction)

https://ebcpay.io service for commercial activities that want to accept payments in cryptocurrencies through ebcwallet (under construction)

https://ebcfiat.io Gateway platform where you can exchange euro / dollar with crypto (under construction)

source by AndreasKartrud
henuz006

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:46:09 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 09:03:24 AM by henuz006

Thank you administration that worked out with my question
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: