Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS  (Read 44228 times)
scarycoiner

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

I like the new stronghands website: https://www.stronghands.info/

Dev: after the Hard Fork, how about a huge coin burn for the loyal holders of the greatest coin ever mined! Once the inflation rate is diminished, SHND is going to rock!  Thanks for your hard work!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

Hi everyone,

please I'm needing help whit this, any of you have had and issue trying to download the new wallet (stronghands-win32-v0151.zip) from the new website? I cant do it, the file is detected as virus and is deleted immediately from my PC... it is mandatory to turn the Antivirus off in order to use this new client??? If so, what is that about???

Thanks crew

That doesn't sound good, cant wait to loose everything from scammers, I would love to get my hands on those kind of people!

it is unfortunate that many wallets trigger virus alerts.

ensure you download from official sources, in this case
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases

if you are overly concerned you may run the wallet in a special computer environment where it cannot effect anything of importance,
either a seperate computer, a virtual machine, or using something like sandboxie

** it has been several years since i personally ran sandboxie, but if someone else has experience with virtual environments they could make suggestions **

On the old wallet antivirus did not react. Not one, I tried a lot. Everyone reacts to the New Wallet. Kaspersky, McAffee, Avast. And only McAffee defines the virus as a miner.
Could not it be possible to make a wallet without any suspicious files?
What happens if I do not update my wallet? Will I lose coins?
If yes, then maybe you can change the wallet, because I'm not the one who does not install it. Please.
P.S. (Your new wallet is the first and only wallet that has been identified by my antivirus as a virus. I installed a lot of cold wallets)

Well this doesn't make me feel good knowing I have loaded a virus to my PC now. Should I delete this wallet now?

You should delete this wallet, which is dangerous for your computer, you can also install anti-virus software, but you do not have to uninstall the wallet is likely to lose more important information.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

I like the new stronghands website: https://www.stronghands.info/

Dev: after the Hard Fork, how about a huge coin burn for the loyal holders of the greatest coin ever mined! Once the inflation rate is diminished, SHND is going to rock!  Thanks for your hard work!!

You guys should just delist from all exchanges in pending of a new codebase, all users send to an address and take screenshots for confirmation, ratio is given to total balance to whatever new coin specs community decides upon, seems easier than trying to keep eating the lemon then switching to a grapefruit then an orange Cheesy Wink
Plys86

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

Hi everyone,

please I'm needing help whit this, any of you have had and issue trying to download the new wallet (stronghands-win32-v0151.zip) from the new website? I cant do it, the file is detected as virus and is deleted immediately from my PC... it is mandatory to turn the Antivirus off in order to use this new client??? If so, what is that about???

Thanks crew

That doesn't sound good, cant wait to loose everything from scammers, I would love to get my hands on those kind of people!

if you are overly concerned you may run the wallet in a special computer environment where it cannot effect anything of importance,
either a seperate computer, a virtual machine, or using something like sandboxie

** it has been several years since i personally ran sandboxie, but if someone else has experience with virtual environments they could make suggestions **

On the old wallet antivirus did not react. Not one, I tried a lot. Everyone reacts to the New Wallet. Kaspersky, McAffee, Avast. And only McAffee defines the virus as a miner.
If yes, then maybe you can change the wallet, because I'm not the one who does not install it. Please.
P.S. (Your new wallet is the first and only wallet that has been identified by my antivirus as a virus. I installed a lot of cold wallets)

Well this doesn't make me feel good knowing I have loaded a virus to my PC now. Should I delete this wallet now?

The purse was loaded on the laptop is good, some of the coins transferred from the stock exchange without problems, with a limit of 100000000 parts of it. Problems with viruses can't see.

Boлнa ycпexa, зa yпopcтвo !!!
Plys86

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

Question: Can I keep one purse 22 billion coins Huh

Boлнa ycпexa, зa yпopcтвo !!!
romanhobbes

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

Nice little rise SHND/DOGE on coinexchange. Hodl
lmmbit

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks crew

The purse was loaded on the laptop is good, some of the coins transferred from the stock exchange without problems, with a limit of 100000000 parts of it. Problems with viruses can't see.
what's your antivirus? free or license?
edsomega

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks crew

what's your antivirus? free or license?
ser6luigi

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

this is a little bit tricky...

I never said that the file downloaded from the website was a virus, instead I said that the file was detected by my antivirus (Windows Defender) as a malware file! As some of you said, me neither had had any issue downloading other wallets and being detected as a virus otherwise the organizers or creators of the coin strongly advise about it.
Now I don't now what to do, if download it and turning off the antivirus ( which make feel very uncomfortable ) any of you have had the same issue?? the thing is that I have my current wallet up and running perfectly and I got this very annoying coz why to deal with troubles if I don't, that is the thing with this mandatory stuff. 

on the other hand @bumbacoin the link you posted

(  ensure you download from official sources, in this case https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases  )

doesn't have the version wallet compatible with the window64x.. could you please double check this for us?? or anybody have other trusty link to download the new wallet...

Thanks in advance

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

This coin proved to have some warm community! But the current 770 billion SHND in circulating supply and the 15 trillion SHND in total supply, discourages any investor or enthusiast! It's impossible to generate massive value in something like this! What they had in mind in allowing the creation of so many coins!
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:17:51 AM

Question: Can I keep one purse 22 billion coins Huh

yes,
i do not know about your situation.

if you wish to withdraw to your wallet then keep transactions 1 billion or below
(this will change after th fork , but not yet)

so you would need 22 transactions at 1 billion.

if they are in your wallet already, everything is ok.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

This coin proved to have some warm community! But the current 770 billion SHND in circulating supply and the 15 trillion SHND in total supply, discourages any investor or enthusiast! It's impossible to generate massive value in something like this! What they had in mind in allowing the creation of so many coins!
agree with you, the difference in total supply with the circulating supply can't be denied
and there many negative impacts, but we're still waiting whether this will be the right decision
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:19:44 AM

important notice

there is a new release of the SHND code and wallets v0152

this version fixes two major issues,
where some windows instances crash and refuse to run,
and more importantly, due to some hiccup in github, the recent pull request was accepted by the site without actually accepting code updates, this caused the code to not be updated to fork readiness

all users who have compiled recent versions need to confirm they are running latest code
linux daemon compiled from latest source returns
getinfo
    "version" : "v0.4.0ppc-103-g3d203c0",
    "protocolversion" : 60005,

please ensure you are running latest protocol version 60005.

windows and osx binaries v0151 were compiled seperately and are ok
however it is recommended all users update in a relaxed fashion to help prevent confusions.

the fork will still take place at block 589500 which is expected in around 6 days.
we apologise for this situation,
it is a mystery how github can accept the pull request while still not updating the code
but i can take the blame for trusting and not checking.

to explain, github is a service that helps maintain code on different systems and keep them up to date in relation to each other.
i did a pull request which should have updated all the code on the central repository
with necessary fork code updates,
however, the pull appeared to succeed without doing anything useful.
so instead of the code being all fork ready, i only thought it was fork ready Sad
it's fixed now.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

According to my math, this experiment coin has now 409600% inflation per year (2^12).
And after the hard fork (250000 coins per block) the inflation rate will be less than 0.30% per year.

Typical fee is 0.01 SHND.
Total market cap 16.5 millions of dollars (8 times less than XP and 7 times less than Paccoin).

Stronghands (10 addresses) rewarded 409600% per year have now 73.4% of total supply.

Only the strongest hands prevail,..., Grin

According to https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SHND most of nodes still in 60004.

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
inverser

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:34:18 AM

important notice

and more importantly, due to some hiccup in github, the recent pull request was accepted by the site without actually accepting code updates, this caused the code to not be updated to fork readiness

all users who have compiled recent versions need to confirm they are running latest code
getinfo

however it is recommended all users update in a relaxed fashion to help prevent confusions.

the fork will still take place at block 589500 which is expected in around 6 days.
it is a mystery how github can accept the pull request while still not updating the code

to explain, github is a service that helps maintain code on different systems and keep them up to date in relation to each other.
i did a pull request which should have updated all the code on the central repository
so instead of the code being all fork ready, i only thought it was fork ready Sad
it's fixed now.

I appreciate for SHND team for everything that you have done recently.

I heard that the fork was made around 17th Feb. So I invested SHND and put it into the wallet.
But if the fork take place around in 6 days, is there no way to be rewarded 100% as previously? (for me, 9 days left to 30days)

I think the official announce was that the fork date is 17th Feb.. so I think the block 589500 can be around 17th Feb.
But it's not. it's too early.

Do I lose my opportunity to get rewarded as the fork date changes?
ser6luigi

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

important notice

getinfo

it's fixed now.

hey... what about the window64x wallet version?? in that link you only could get the windows32x one, isnt it?? if anybody can help me with this please.... if the window that i'm running is 64x which wallet version do I have to download??

thanks
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:26:04 AM

important notice

getinfo

it's fixed now.

hey... what about the window64x wallet version?? in that link you only could get the windows32x one, isnt it?? if anybody can help me with this please.... if the window that i'm running is 64x which wallet version do I have to download??

thanks

Windows 64x wallet version can't be found. If you can't wait, you can install a 32X version on the virtual machine.
ser6luigi

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:34:09 AM

important notice

getinfo

it's fixed now.

thanks

Windows 64x wallet version can't be found. If you can't wait, you can install a 32X version on the virtual machine.

what is that about?? the virtual machine you say.... I mean this is not something about my desires its more about the damn fork before the 15th February

so.... how is the people doing all of you have window32x?? today a day pretty much all windows running over there are 64x

or Do i'm so wrong?

Thank
Molachai

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:13:20 AM

important notice

getinfo

it's fixed now.

thanks

what is that about?? the virtual machine you say.... I mean this is not something about my desires its more about the damn fork before the 15th February

so.... how is the people doing all of you have window32x?? today a day pretty much all windows running over there are 64x

or Do i'm so wrong?

Thank

I guess y'all don't know about the fact that 32 bit applications run on 64 bit systems? There is no need to run a virtual machine. A simple google search would have given you the answer you need. I am running quite a few 32 bit applications on my 64 bit Windows.
cryptoknight_

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

I have never staked any coins so I am just wondering how am I suppose to stake this coin. I have some in my wallet but right under Balance it says stake but it says 0.00 SHND. Its only been a few days since I moved my coins to my wallet. I know the staking takes a month. I am just wondering do I just leave my coins in my wallet and it automatically stakes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: