Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS  (Read 44236 times)
Plys86

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

I just want to know if the fork works if the coins are on coinexchange since I can’t withdraw them at the moment that’s the only thing stopping me from buying more either way
- I agree! They do not grow there, time goes away, we lose profits ...........
     Coinexchange >>> sell SHND >>> buy DOGE >>> withdraw DOGE coinexchange.io to tradersatoshi.com >>> buy SHND ( STATUS tradersatoshi.com OK )   Cool

Then the price 1 SHND will be = 1 DOGE

Boлнa ycпexa, зa yпopcтвo !!!
Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Developers! When you fix accounts for Coinexchange Huh

DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

How long until the fork?
supracoinman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

So I wanted to stake my coins before the fork as I see this coin becoming beyond worthless with these developers. Can't transfer on CE which is complete BS. 

Any of the devs wanna come answer me? These are my questions.

1. What are you going to do about POS rewards now that your garbage network is all broken?
2. Are you going to sit back and stake your own coins and then dump it all as soon as the coin hits a exchange?
3. Are you going to do what is right for the community and the holders?
4. Are you planning to completely ignore your own incompetence and tell the community to get over what is currently happening?
5. Do you realize that you are watching this project crash and burn to the ground before your eyes?
6. Has it hit you yet that the project would be doing better without you?
7. What about now?

Do what is right. Fix the wallet issues and extend the stake period. That is literally the least you could do. Literally the least. Go into your software and change the code. Trying to relaunch this coin before q2 2018 is your biggest mistake. The coin was just fine.
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

I'm confrused (combination of frustrated and confused).

The URL that usually list any forks donesnt show anything or STRONGHANDS (https://cryptocalendar.pro/

The URL (https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases) is a wallet release for which coin, Bumba or Stronghands, or worse BOTH!?!?!?!

DEV - One line questions should warrant a one line response if you even care to respond at all. 
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

So I wanted to stake my coins before the fork as I see this coin becoming beyond worthless with these developers. Can't transfer on CE which is complete BS.  

Any of the devs wanna come answer me? These are my questions.

1. What are you going to do about POS rewards now that your garbage network is all broken?
2. Are you going to sit back and stake your own coins and then dump it all as soon as the coin hits a exchange?
4. Are you planning to completely ignore your own incompetence and tell the community to get over what is currently happening?
5. Do you realize that you are watching this project crash and burn to the ground before your eyes?
7. What about now?

Do what is right. Fix the wallet issues and extend the stake period. That is literally the least you could do. Literally the least. Go into your software and change the code. Trying to relaunch this coin before q2 2018 is your biggest mistake. The coin was just fine.

I'll answer the questions in leiu of DEV's response

The obvious answer if the DEV doesn't respond is "We ain't doing jack sh*t, and my non-response will show you better than I can tell you."

The obvious answer is the DEV doesn't respond if "Absolutely yes, my non-response indicates that is exactly what I'm doing and shame on you for trying to out me after I've collected the early investors money.  Shame on you!!!!."

The obvious answer if the DEV doesn't respond is "Hell to the nall, I gives a rats a$$ about the holders or the community, If I did, I would respond and make my intentions clear, but since I didn't respond........."

The obvious answer is the DEV doesn't respond is "Please see the answer to question 2, the same answer applies."

The obvious answer if the DEV doesn't respond is "you asked if I realize I'm watching this project crash and burn.   Ummm, Hell yeah I am!!!!  But ask me this, why should I care to answer when I have your money and I can do as planned according to question number 2?  All these question is interrupting my scamming and bring unnecessary attention to those who can make my lazy a$$ respond.  Please, for the love of GOD, stop asking "clear and concise questions and let me get my scam on"

The obvious answer if the DEV doesn't respond is "I dare you to find a DEV who can communicate less, be more ambigous, and care less.  I double-dog, tripple-dog dare you to find that person.  If you look in the dictionary,and look up the work "SCAM DEV" the picture will match my facebook and linked in pic.  

7. What about now? The obvious answer if the DEV doesn't respond is "Now you ask, Now you just go way, let me scam.  The nerve of the community and early investor to inquire about what I plan on doing and why I don't give a rats a$$.  THE NERVE!!!!!"
supracoinman

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

7. What about now? The obvious answer if the DEV doesn't respond is "Now you ask, Now you just go way, let me scam.  The nerve of the community and early investor to inquire about what I plan on doing and why I don't give a rats a$$.  THE NERVE!!!!!"

LOL amazing. Well at least we know the strongarm community is where it's at. That makes it worth 1sat alone :p

I do hope the dev responds though. This is just Bitcoin forum. Twitter and Discord, Telegram combined have the possibility to crash the devs work if they don't watch it. Don't bite the hand that feeds you as they say.

In seriousness just extend high yield staking x days due to wallet issues and I'll shush. It looks like the coin needs it anyways tbh.
mnwycombe

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

To AVOID this silly fork we just have to:

- make a backup of the downloaded blockchain and wallet.dat now !

- Keep the old wallet online and staking. Do NOT use the new forked wallet.

We do need strong hands now to not use the new wallet.  Cool

Thanks a lot.  Smiley Cool
Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:49:46 AM

To AVOID this silly fork we just have to:

- make a backup of the downloaded blockchain and wallet.dat now !

- Keep the old wallet online and staking. Do NOT use the new forked wallet.

We do need strong hands now to not use the new wallet.  Cool

Thanks a lot.  Smiley Cool
And where did you all go when you voted to reduce profits? Two coins with different algorithms of wallets - this does not happen, you have to choose one path ....

Gabetime

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

According to my math, this experiment coin has now 409600% inflation per year (2^12).
And after the hard fork (250000 coins per block) the inflation rate will be less than 0.30% per year.

Typical fee is 0.01 SHND.
Total market cap 16.5 millions of dollars (8 times less than XP and 7 times less than Paccoin).

Stronghands (10 addresses) rewarded 409600% per year have now 73.4% of total supply.

Only the strongest hands prevail,..., Grin

According to https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SHND most of nodes still in 60004.

Your theorical maths are right facts show otherwise.
After 24 days from January 11th to this day the SHND supply went from 12T to 16.11T. At a theorical 100% rate it should be 21.6T So it's only a 43% staking percentage. The hardfork isn't not much needed then.
This percentage will continue to decrease overtime due to the nature of the actual limitation of the coin. So the hardfork is even less needed.

For the guys who are asking questions about their coins in the QT wallet here is the solution. Just don't download the new version and run on the old one the hard fork will fail and you will be able to stake your coins.
One doesn't apply a hardfork on a 30 days staking coin within 15 days or so. As shown above most nodes won't update the code. The hardfork isn't mandatory at all if noone updates it.

The hard fork isn't needed.
As I said if Bumba wants to hard fork he should ask CE to create (and pay for it) a new coin and issue it for free at 1:1 conversion rate. Like it was the case for ETC/ETH or the many forks on BITCOIN.
This is the only solution that doesn't need consensus. Otherwise it's a Hijack attempt regarding the total population using this coin (wich many are not even aware of Bumba).

You are not in crypto to be forced by a minority to tell you what you are supposed to do. Act accordingly.

Bumba is still very welcome to be the dev for SHND.

It is exactly what I will do. I will not update to the new version, but keep the old wallet running instead.
The monthly 100% rate is the only interesting parameter that differs stronghands from other cryptocurrencies.
We will get new buyers only because of that interesting experiment. To change it, will make stronghands completely uninteresting.
I will stay on the old chain and not using the new wallet.  Smiley
Do you want - 1 SHND = 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001$
Greed punish a fool!
But you will not be able to, if in the block there is a fork, then the old algorithm will cease to operate - you will lose your coins altogether.

Exactly. Let him be, so he will lose his coins, that's one way to burn coin with greedy idiots like these.
Gabetime

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

How do we participate in a stake ?

Download the new wallet, deposit the coins and it will gain SHND coins?

Can someone make youtube video ? Thanks.
Gabetime

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:01:16 AM

Downloaded the new wallet and it detects possible virus from my virus program in my laptop. Do I need new computer for this wallet? 
Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

How do we participate in a stake ?

Download the new wallet, deposit the coins and it will gain SHND coins?

Can someone make youtube video ? Thanks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709780.420

Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

Downloaded the new wallet and it detects possible virus from my virus program in my laptop. Do I need new computer for this wallet? 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709780.440

Gabetime

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709780.440

Download from github posted by Bumba , still says possible virus detected.

Didn't realize Bumba been around since 2012. Looking at his old post in github. I thought is a new community?
peoplesorlando413

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

Ok so I’m confused... is the coin changing to something else? With strong hands become something named different? Or is it just a program thing or air drop? I’m gonna leave my coins on coin exchange until I get a straight answer because I don’t see the reason to buy more if the strong hands will switch to something else as soon as I do...
romanhobbes

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

Stronghands hard fork is a change in how the coin functions. Not a change in name or creating a new coin. Same coin, different function.
supracoinman

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

Hi everyone! Does anyone have links to the original developers wallet? I searched around a bit online but was not able to locate it.

Also, if my coins are in the middle of a stake session will I lose them if they find a way to fork?

I am thinking if we ignore this current developer entirely we can keep this community together.
Gabetime

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

Hi everyone! Does anyone have links to the original developers wallet? I searched around a bit online but was not able to locate it.

Also, if my coins are in the middle of a stake session will I lose them if they find a way to fork?

I am thinking if we ignore this current developer entirely we can keep this community together.

That is what Bumba said. If you DON'T download the new wallet then you'll lose the coins when the new wallet start to "work". But it seems many user still running the old wallet and still works, yet the new wallet detect viruses.

I have my old bitcoin wallet in my laptop. Not risking my Bitcoin over Stronghands.

Michael also says in his YouTube discord, that there will be new Stronghands coin that can only be bought with Stronghands. A new "master note".

Should've invest in something else... I'm getting weak hand in this coin.

Someone please provide link to original wallet please. Thanks.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

So what exactly is the deal? I can't figure out what and when things are happening?
I still run the old wallet because my pc won't let me run the new one because of continues virus messages. I know it could be a false-positive but the old wallet did not have that. Can someone tell me what the consequences will be if you let the old wallet run while some sort of fork takes place? I haven't been this confused about a coin in a long time. Don't know what to do really
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: