Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS  (Read 44251 times)
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

hello can anybodody help me?

fucking coinexchange missed one transaction, there is some strange 1 instead of the tx hash. i opened a ticket 5 days ago but these fuckers dont answer...

now this fork is coming and i dont know what to do...where are these coins now?what if they dont send it until the fork? i am so pissed off...they say they are re.sending every day...cant imagine they need so much time to re-send....lazy fucking scammers.

what should i do now?what happens to my coins? any idea?

thanks a lot

ice

I haven't taken any time to look close at the code but I did not see the coin fork at block 589500. The core is so old that the getchaintips command doesn't work in the console but what I can tell you is that running the previous old version of the wallet and that previous version stays synchronized with the same old block chain and so no hard fork has occurred that I can see at all.
icemanmastar

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

fucking coinexchange missed one transaction, there is some strange 1 instead of the tx hash. i opened a ticket 5 days ago but these fuckers dont answer...

now this fork is coming and i dont know what to do...where are these coins now?what if they dont send it until the fork? i am so pissed off...they say they are re.sending every day...cant imagine they need so much time to re-send....lazy fucking scammers.

thanks a lot

ice

I haven't taken any time to look close at the code but I did not see the coin fork at block 589500. The core is so old that the getchaintips command doesn't work in the console but what I can tell you is that running the previous old version of the wallet and that previous version stays synchronized with the same old block chain and so no hard fork has occurred that I can see at all.

Hello thanks for you answer, but i have a different problem. the hardfork will be in 8 days i gues. and my question is, what should i do now and what will happen to my coins which are somewhere?Huh who is responsible for this? i gues coinexchange.... they have this sticky message:Please Note: We are having trouble with StrongHands withdrawals currently. We are leaving withdrawals active but seeing a large failure rate, we are monitoring and will resend failed transactions daily. Please do not start support tickets for withdrawal failures for StrongHands. The developer has been notified and we hope to have a solution as soon as
possible.

but nothing is going on...its 6 days now... any advice? what happens to my coins if they dont send it before the fort starts...  these fags dont answer my ticket...so i am angry and confused... Angry Sad
DisasterFaster

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

You need to read closely the previous tread here that shows a fork should have already occurred. Also if you look at the official block explorer you will note that any wallet running the previous version is well behind that blockchain.

You will need to give the exchange time to get this sorted out...
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

the explorer linked in the OP suggests there are
11,475,929,212,860.159529 coins lol
RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:02:01 PM

When will we know circulating supply?
Gabetime

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:45:58 AM

Also Market Cap is important to know where we're standing...

STRONGHANDS !!!
Bitc10000

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

Hi STRONGHANDS Community

I did buy STRONGHANDS 2 months ago I did transfer the STRONGHANDS  to my wallet to stake the coin on the old wallet for 20 days I did not get anything I waited for the new wallet I run it since its release the wallet is unlocked and I haven't got any coins can someone tell me what to do.

Thanks
Jtambo27

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

For the hard work is keeping strong hand on coin exchange safe??
DisasterFaster

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

Hi STRONGHANDS Community

I did buy STRONGHANDS 2 months ago I did transfer the STRONGHANDS  to my wallet to stake the coin on the old wallet for 20 days I did not get anything I waited for the new wallet I run it since its release the wallet is unlocked and I haven't got any coins can someone tell me what to do.

Thanks

Give it some more time you need about 30 days or so to get a stake. Also make sure that you are running the most recent version!
Plys86

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

thanks a lot

ice

132/5000

I have exactly the same problemma. I lost 100 million - I was slowing down coinexchange, they gave the answer that after the fork everything should be restored.

Boлнa ycпexa, зa yпopcтвo !!!
icemanmastar

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

thanks a lot

ice

132/5000

I have exactly the same problemma. I lost 100 million - I was slowing down coinexchange, they gave the answer that after the fork everything should be restored.
[/quote

hi,

so they answered your ticket? i am waiting for about 7 days now...still no answer...

did you also have this "1" and not tx hash?

I gues i will transfer my coins to 152 wallet within next days and wait... what i dont understand  - they are writing, they are resending...but i doubt they do anything about it...why they simply dont resend this one transanction?I made 14 transactions, 15th went wrong...so coinexchange, just resend this one and dont mess around you lazy scammers.

i hope you and i didnt lost our coins...so after the fork - which should be on 2/16? you get your coins? are your coins stored in 152 ver wallet ? i want to upgrade soon, still waiting for my coins, not sure if changing wallets affect this...

edit: uprading right now, dont wanna miss that shit..

paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

Doge as in dogecoin sounds like Dodge as in "avoid (someone or something) by a sudden quick movement."  This is what doge does on sending funds to multiple exchanges, avoiding BTC fees. Since a 1000x SHND may equal 1 Dodge, this kind of puts SHND in a psychological perspective of thinking about loyalty.  Looking forward to my first stake.

rekeesdees

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

Hello SHND community.

I DL the wallet today from this link wich was given by bumbacoin https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases
But my antivirus wont let me install it.

I was reading about this in previuos posts but no actual solution was given, im i right?

Does Anyone have an idea ?

Another thing.........i´m keeping my SHNDs on coinexchange. Are they going to support the fork, i mean, should i leave them there? i also read about this here but nothing official.

Thanks for reading my post
RimmerAce

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

Hello SHND community.

I DL the wallet today from this link wich was given by bumbacoin https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases
But my antivirus wont let me install it.

I was reading about this in previuos posts but no actual solution was given, im i right?

Does Anyone have an idea ?

Another thing.........i´m keeping my SHNDs on coinexchange. Are they going to support the fork, i mean, should i leave them there? i also read about this here but nothing official.

Thanks for reading my post

Just make an exception for it in your antivirus, it is false positive
Plys86

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:29:57 AM

thanks a lot

ice

132/5000

[/quote

hi,

so they answered your ticket? i am waiting for about 7 days now...still no answer...

did you also have this "1" and not tx hash?

I gues i will transfer my coins to 152 wallet within next days and wait... what i dont understand  - they are writing, they are resending...but i doubt they do anything about it...why they simply dont resend this one transanction?I made 14 transactions, 15th went wrong...so coinexchange, just resend this one and dont mess around you lazy scammers.

i hope you and i didnt lost our coins...so after the fork - which should be on 2/16? you get your coins? are your coins stored in 152 ver wallet ? i want to upgrade soon, still waiting for my coins, not sure if changing wallets affect this...

edit: uprading right now, dont wanna miss that shit..

I did not receive my coins, support put my purse for repairs and told me to wait for the fork, then everything should be restored. I am also worried, after 963500 block it is necessary to knock Bumbakoin ........

Boлнa ycпexa, зa yпopcтвo !!!
Coinmaster87

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

my windows defender detects virus in shnd windows wallet download file? not allowing to download
is it true?
covs67

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

Kindly consider adding your token to myetherwallet.com. thanks
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Is this true regarding the huge pre-mine allocated to the founding team?

RimmerAce

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

It's not a virus, you can open it safely
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

this one is not an eth token. so how can you add this to MEW?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: