Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS  (Read 44264 times)
twin77

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

i dont understand why are there so manny infected wallets??
can anny one tel me why this stronghands wallet need a trojan 2gen Huh
is this how you take care of jour comunitie for users or do you people like virus.
when can you people give the people a clean wallet Huh
of is this coin corupted to be..... Huh so now one wil juse it or so that the get virus on there pc ,i just dont understand.
my selfs have club coin breakout coin crown coin artbyte coin moon coin and the are clean,northon reports nothing.
but i instald 30 other coins and all where infected by virus and bullshit crap thing what are bad for your pc lucky northon and updates from windows saved my pc.

and so i like muts coins for low price  like tips and so stronghands but fuck off whit your virus in this wallet.
and dont tell me its nothing to worry about thats just a stopped lie.
this world of coin scammers needs a law agains scammers and you people belief anny thing a dev says ore do and a comunity how likes the coin get ript off.
it looks to me that this stronghands is nothing else than lost coin because it sucks.
its so simpel  to creat a coin ,but i hate the devs and scaming people, jail is the place for you all, and when you die the hell is the place for you scammers then you know what you have done to a other howe trusted you.

lol
welcome to crypto where anti virus doesnt trust you,
and noobs are rude arseholes . Cheesy
my thoughts exactly! I've never dealt with this issue in the 4 years of downloading wallets.
AncientEgypt

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

I heard there was a competition for someone to come up with a new SHND coin design.  I don't know if it's finished or not but I saw the following brilliant photo somewhere on bitcointalk or google images -both, I think - and it's the BEST 'strong arms' photo by far that I've seen.  It is commanding, it's humble, it's handsome, it's AMAZING - even with the overlay of characters on top of it - it ticks all of the boxes - I think that is a BRILLIANT photo of Strong Arms.  It was said also that the background of the coin should be in red to pay homage or respect or such to Japan, leading me for the first time to ponder that it could be a Japanese coin?  Brilliant, if so - and because of that, I think that another image, blended somehow with the first image I mentioned above, could be an effective image or icon to go on the red coin.  If not alot of people can see the vision in linking these two images, I'm sure a designer can.  Note that the strong arms going upward, DO resemble the iconic ancient floating torii gate of the Shinto shrine, Itsukushima shrine, Miyajima, Hiroshima area, island of Honshu, Japan which is the other image that I think would be brilliant to have on the coin.  The strong arms from a design viewpoint, are round and curved and it would be good if the straight lines of the Shinto shrine could intertwine with the arms - as you can see, the roof of the ancient gate goes UPWARDS just like 'Strong Arms'.

I'm having trouble uploading the two images.  Can anybody help me out there?  Thank you.
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

I heard there was a competition for someone to come up with a new SHND coin design.  I don't know if it's finished or not but I saw the following brilliant photo somewhere on bitcointalk or google images -both, I think - and it's the BEST 'strong arms' photo by far that I've seen.  It is commanding, it's humble, it's handsome, it's AMAZING - even with the overlay of characters on top of it - it ticks all of the boxes - I think that is a BRILLIANT photo of Strong Arms.  It was said also that the background of the coin should be in red to pay homage or respect or such to Japan, leading me for the first time to ponder that it could be a Japanese coin?  Brilliant, if so - and because of that, I think that another image, blended somehow with the first image I mentioned above, could be an effective image or icon to go on the red coin.  If not alot of people can see the vision in linking these two images, I'm sure a designer can.  Note that the strong arms going upward, DO resemble the iconic ancient floating torii gate of the Shinto shrine, Itsukushima shrine, Miyajima, Hiroshima area, island of Honshu, Japan which is the other image that I think would be brilliant to have on the coin.  The strong arms from a design viewpoint, are round and curved and it would be good if the straight lines of the Shinto shrine could intertwine with the arms - as you can see, the roof of the ancient gate goes UPWARDS just like 'Strong Arms'.

I'm having trouble uploading the two images.  Can anybody help me out there?  Thank you.

come into discord (link in the first post)
Smiley

also you can just paste the image link here, it wont disply the image here, but the link will be available

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

Hi dev, yesterday i sent from my wallet (the last version) 120 million of SHND to tradesatoshi but it never arrived.

Transaction ID: 48ccf4bf1cd8dcf432bcdc9c208d87f465ec89300ddacae5655f0a656e1a8cf3

most likely they are still in the same address,
donwload the latest version,

then resync
using this blockchain snapshot https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cF96HJiU-KcuNRXskY3-MgtoLMBpneU4

you will need to extract those files, and overwrite the files in your datadirectory,
back up your wallet.dat before you start deleting stuff Wink

and your coins should be availalbe once more.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
egorfedorov

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

coinexchange fork not work?
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

i dont understand why are there so manny infected wallets??
can anny one tel me why this stronghands wallet need a trojan 2gen Huh
is this how you take care of jour comunitie for users or do you people like virus.
when can you people give the people a clean wallet Huh
of is this coin corupted to be..... Huh so now one wil juse it or so that the get virus on there pc ,i just dont understand.
my selfs have club coin breakout coin crown coin artbyte coin moon coin and the are clean,northon reports nothing.
but i instald 30 other coins and all where infected by virus and bullshit crap thing what are bad for your pc lucky northon and updates from windows saved my pc.

and so i like muts coins for low price  like tips and so stronghands but fuck off whit your virus in this wallet.
and dont tell me its nothing to worry about thats just a stopped lie.
this world of coin scammers needs a law agains scammers and you people belief anny thing a dev says ore do and a comunity how likes the coin get ript off.
it looks to me that this stronghands is nothing else than lost coin because it sucks.
its so simpel  to creat a coin ,but i hate the devs and scaming people, jail is the place for you all, and when you die the hell is the place for you scammers then you know what you have done to a other howe trusted you.
I with this Guy fix your Virus shit wallet.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Android & iOS App (March)
https://coindar.org/en/event/stronghands-shnd-android-ios-app-3959
RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

Do you think that it is possible for Strong hands to be worth 1 Satoshi? What needs to happen for that to be true? Is the supply to big for it?
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

Shouldn't the name be "Strong Arms" because that's the logo right there - strong arms.

Strong Arms cryptocurrency - so strong, you don't need anti-virus protection for your machines.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

Do you think that it is possible for Strong hands to be worth 1 Satoshi? What needs to happen for that to be true? Is the supply to big for it?
Please correct me if I'm wrong:
At 1 sat market cap would be something like 180,000 btc, about 180,000,000 usd, around rank 100 coinmarketcap.
Possible, maybe. It was quite high up there for a brief period. Also check richlist. The top 10 have control of the shnd market (74%).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
NobFox

Activity: 85
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:04:32 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 07:23:20 PM by NobFox

So I'm trying to download the latest windows wallet from here:
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases

My browser(s) keeps marking it as a virus and deleting it before it's downloaded by windows defender.

Anyone got any tips?

Thanks!

Edit**
I disabled windows defender using group policy, downloaded the zip, extracted and ran, then enabled windows defender again and added an exception to the threats list. It's a ballache, but it worked.

█        ★        8 GAMES        ★        WAGERING CONTEST        ★        JACKPOTS        ★        VIP        ★       
─ ── ──── ──────        CryptoGames     Catch the winning spirit     Best Provably Fair Cryptocurrency Gambling Site        ────── ──── ── ─
►►►     [ DICE ]   [ SLOT ]   [ BLACKJACK ]   [ ROULETTE ]   [ PLINKO ]   [ LOTTERY ]   [ VIDEO POKER ]   [ MINESWEEPER ]     ◄◄◄
RimmerAce

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong:
At 1 sat market cap would be something like 180,000 btc, about 180,000,000 usd, around rank 100 coinmarketcap.
Possible, maybe. It was quite high up there for a brief period. Also check richlist. The top 10 have control of the shnd market (74%).
We still don't know circulating supply or somebody has that information?
RimmerAce

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

I have some pac coin and some sprouts (couple of million of each). What is the best way to exchange them for strong hands, and do you guys think that would be a good idea? I really don't see pac and sprouts go anywhere or am I wrong?
rekeesdees

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

How about coinexchange?   it looks like i CAN withdraw the coins but this message is shown:

""Please Note: We are having trouble with StrongHands withdrawals currently. We are leaving withdrawals active but seeing a large failure rate, we are monitoring and will resend failed transactions daily. Please do not start support tickets for withdrawal failures for StrongHands. The developer has been notified and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible.""

Will coinexchange support the fork?
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

Yes, I just wanted to ask about the mobile wallet, and I've seen laid out here, one man link but what he has in relation to your team? I'm full of not trusting the first person I meet. Can we use official sources?

rekeesdees

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

How about those SHMN?

Optional Coinburn ratio 5 000 000 SHND : 1 SHMN

Any comments?

oh im such a noob
UshioCCC

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

I will ask you a question.
After updating Wallet from V1.51 to V1.52, the following error now appears at the bottom left of Wallet.

"EXCEPTION: 11DbException"
"Db ;; put: Not enough space"

The disk capacity is still enough.
Can anyone tell me how to solve it?
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:56:41 AM

After updating Wallet from V1.51 to V1.52, the following error now appears at the bottom left of Wallet.

there was an unplanned fork in the chain, some clients are on the wrong chain
please check your blockheight and blockhash against the explorer https://cryptobe.com/chain/StrongHands

it may also be that you are on correct chain just not fully synced, if so then just wait until your copy of the chain catches up

first check your height against the explorer,
it just has to be close, there will be some variation
open debug window to see what height you're on.

second to verify that you are forked,  check the blockhash for your latest block against explorer.
open debug/console, and enter
getblockhash yourblocknumber
compare the result against the explorer details for that height

if forked . then to fix.
you need to reysnc,
download the latest file from
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cF96HJiU-KcuNRXskY3-MgtoLMBpneU4
and follow these instructions
https://i.redd.it/kpf8pslp1ob01.jpg

you will be copying over existing files.
please backup your wallet

--

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
UshioCCC

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

there was an unplanned fork in the chain, some clients are on the wrong chain
please check your blockheight and blockhash against the explorer https://cryptobe.com/chain/StrongHands

it may also be that you are on correct chain just not fully synced, if so then just wait until your copy of the chain catches up

first check your height against the explorer,
it just has to be close, there will be some variation
open debug window to see what height you're on.

second to verify that you are forked,  check the blockhash for your latest block against explorer.
open debug/console, and enter
getblockhash yourblocknumber
compare the result against the explorer details for that height

if forked . then to fix.
you need to reysnc,
download the latest file from
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cF96HJiU-KcuNRXskY3-MgtoLMBpneU4
and follow these instructions
https://i.redd.it/kpf8pslp1ob01.jpg

you will be copying over existing files.
please backup your wallet

--

Thank you for your kindness.
I will give it a try.
thank you
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

the project has a strong community in terms of its development over the years, but many things to be considered in this project include the delivery of information about the contents of this project and ways to develop this project together

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: