Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS  (Read 44268 times)
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

transactions showing in grey are normally orphans or invalid transactions,

an orphan is a stake that is rejected by the network,
an invalid transaction maybe caused by the fact we have had planned and unplanned forks - any transactions on those chains are invalid on the real chain.

please join the discord server and the #wallet-help-chat channel for assistance.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
icograf

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

Hi,

Coins of POS are now calculated? How much % per month ?

Huh
jazzpurr

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

upgrade now Smiley

ALSO you must delete the file
addr.dat

Delete this in the old wallet, or the new version?
Sorry if it's a stupid question & thanks again for the help!
elena1

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

https://stocks.exchange нe пoкyпaйтe нa этoй биpжи мoнeты нa 3 дeнь y мeня cлyчaйным oбpaзoм был вcкpыт aкayнт.включили 2fa кoгдa я ee нe пoдключaлa. cдeлaли вывoд вcex cpecтв бeз пoдтвepждeния пoчты. xoтя ecли вывoдить cвoй дeпaзит нyжнo дeлaть пoдтвepждeниe. aдмины вopyют co cщeтoв.

https://stocks.exchange do not buy coins on this exchange for 3 days I accidentally opened an account.included 2fa when I did not connect it. made all the output of the environment without confirmation mail. although if you want to display your depazit you need to make a confirmation. admins steal from the snubs.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

The problem that I see with coinswaps is that the price never seems to correct the right way. I've seen this happen in other coins. If you do a coinswap 5 million to 1, that would technically mean that the new coinsupply is a lot lower and the price of that new coin should be 5 million times higher and that might not happen

if one Stronghands would be $0,000001 for example, the new coins should be worth $5   I don't see this happen really.  So a coinburn/swap could seriously affect marketcap

What do you think about that?
tedjamesmiller

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Dear Friends,
I have question,
one year ago i got 30Million SHND, and i have them in CoinExchange.io
i heard about sowap, Do i need to do anything?
please help me
thanks

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
2 Corinthians 13:14
fsh457

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

The problem that I see with coinswaps is that the price never seems to correct the right way. I've seen this happen in other coins. If you do a coinswap 5 million to 1, that would technically mean that the new coinsupply is a lot lower and the price of that new coin should be 5 million times higher and that might not happen

if one Stronghands would be $0,000001 for example, the new coins should be worth $5   I don't see this happen really.  So a coinburn/swap could seriously affect marketcap

I agree with what you are saying.
The main reason people started to buy this coin was the price.
I can't see now how you can convince people to pay $5 for each coin?!

Especially the ration is really ridiculous.
I would have done like 1000/1 and not 5000000/1.

Plys86

Activity: 220

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:52:04 AM

The main reason for burning coins is to raise them in the rating on coinmarketcap.com/. In this case, serious investors will pay more attention to it. The higher the price of a coin, the more attractive it is for purchases. STRONGHANDS - too much, 1000-1 it will not help, only 5 000 000 - 1

Boлнa ycпexa, зa yпopcтвo !!!
Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

Dear Friends,
I have question,
please help me
thanks
You must continue to keep them even further - on the stock exchanges, incineration will happen automatically. After that you can install a masternodes on your computer and begin to get a good profit.

getabitofcrypto.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

So is the swap 10 million to 1 or 5 million to 1. So of my 30 million SHND, i will only have 30 coins, at the lower ratio, after the swap. I'm beginning to think this is a weak Shit coin. How much will my 30 coins be worth at the swap?
RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

Guys, I need your help. When I type "getinfo" in my wallet i get "difficulty" : 690949.52466598, but the block explorer says Difficulty = 319753.467
Why is there a difference? I am staking my coins for 43 days, no rewards yet.
Block number is the same in my wallet and in block explorer. My wallet is 1.5.21
Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

Attention. Do not make deals on Coinexchange - they steal money. I bought STRONGHANDS - SPRTS and made a transfer to my local wallet. Several translations have passed, but one exchange Coinexchange has not missed, answered that there was no confirmation by e-mail. On the balance, the money did not return - those. support does not answer. I lost 100 million SPRTS

Allseeing

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

The real problem is the same one I posted about two months ago, when the total supply was 11 trillion and the price was .000005. The supply is ridiculous and still growing at astronomical rates. Literally added another 8 trillion coins in less than two months. The reason there's no value in Stronghands is the same reason there's no value in grains of sand - because they're everywhere. When I said that, people posted "I think this coin have good future and value!" and they'll probably say that again. But they're dead wrong.

If a burn actually happens, here's the thing with the price of Stronghands. If you have three coins worth $1 each and you destroy two of them, does that automatically make the third coin now worth $3 or more? If the value of the coins had to do with something besides scarcity, no. So here's the question you need to figure out: what is the actual utility value of Stronghands? If it is a coin that only exists to be mined and traded among sellers and it isn't used for any real-world purpose like buying or selling goods or saving rainforests or whatever, then the value won't be directly proportionate to the number of coins in existence. In simpler terms, using my example with grains of sand, even if all the sand on Earth were suddenly reduced by 2/3, it still wouldn't hold very much value. Because it's sand, and not that special.
SirTonkalott

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

The real problem is the same one I posted about two months ago, when the total supply was 11 trillion and the price was .000005. The supply is ridiculous and still growing at astronomical rates. Literally added another 8 trillion coins in less than two months. The reason there's no value in Stronghands is the same reason there's no value in grains of sand - because they're everywhere. When I said that, people posted "I think this coin have good future and value!" and they'll probably say that again. But they're dead wrong.

If a burn actually happens, here's the thing with the price of Stronghands. If you have three coins worth $1 each and you destroy two of them, does that automatically make the third coin now worth $3 or more? If the value of the coins had to do with something besides scarcity, no. So here's the question you need to figure out: what is the actual utility value of Stronghands? If it is a coin that only exists to be mined and traded among sellers and it isn't used for any real-world purpose like buying or selling goods or saving rainforests or whatever, then the value won't be directly proportionate to the number of coins in existence. In simpler terms, using my example with grains of sand, even if all the sand on Earth were suddenly reduced by 2/3, it still wouldn't hold very much value. Because it's sand, and not that special.

http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20160502-even-desert-city-dubai-imports-its-sand-this-is-why
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

The real problem is the same one I posted about two months ago, when the total supply was 11 trillion and the price was .000005. The supply is ridiculous and still growing at astronomical rates. Literally added another 8 trillion coins in less than two months.

inflation has been curbed for the moment, we will stay at 19 trillion for the next while Cheesy

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Dear Friends,
I have question,
please help me
thanks
You must continue to keep them even further - on the stock exchanges, incineration will happen automatically. After that you can install a masternodes on your computer and begin to get a good profit.

Plys86 you are incorrect.

the swap will be public, you will need to send coins to swap.
await further news

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
rekeesdees

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

The main reason for burning coins is to raise them in the rating on coinmarketcap.com/. In this case, serious investors will pay more attention to it. The higher the price of a coin, the more attractive it is for purchases. STRONGHANDS - too much, 1000-1 it will not help, only 5 000 000 - 1

With all due restect this does not answer the argument the raised. This kind of evasive responses are making me lose confidence in SHND. Not that anyone cares,  i only own 50 000 000. But im just saying
rekeesdees

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

Dear Friends,
I have question,
please help me
thanks

await further news

I bet this guy was confusing the fork with  the swap; and THAT IS THE TEAMS FAULT. You got people that arent that well informed very confused with al this strong hands masternode coin
Plys86

Пpoфит!!!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:08:41 AM

Dear Friends,
I have question,
please help me
thanks

await further news
Your team should often go to Bitcointalk - all I advised the SHND to go to the Coinmarket and from there go to Bitcointalk - in our branch there is a lot of questions and problems, but there are not enough answers from DEV - they leave saying the coin is dead!

They do not go for:
 https://discord.gg/e8ka8UA
 https://twitter.com/SHNDcoin
They go to:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709780.0

fsh457

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:32 AM

With all due restect this does not answer the argument the raised. This kind of evasive responses are making me lose confidence in SHND. Not that anyone cares,  i only own 50 000 000. But im just saying

The serious investor will take a coin seriously if it has some purpose and outstands from the other coins not just the price.
As I said before, you should see why people bought this coin at first place!

So far the price is dropping which means market didn't like the idea but this can be temporary so I personally will wait and see.

I have one question:
Considering the dev team will do the swap but still will keep the old coin, does this mean after I sent my coins to them and got a new one, they still can sell the old one to someone else??! (PAC is getting rid of the old one altogether, why no SHND??)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: