Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS  (Read 44236 times)
Celey

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:27:36 PM

Sold.

Go swap your brains and stop wasting peoples time.

Someone get mad. How much you lost in crypto world?
You are one of the biggest haters on this forum. I just checked your messages. The thing you only do is saying "shit" about every coin. Lol.
If you don't like something you can say it politely. Anyway nobody waste your time and nobody stopping you here.  You can do anything you want. Gl with your hater attitude. Muted/ignored.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

what means this swap ?

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=StrongHands+%28SHND%29&SortBy=0
mimota160

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:59:49 AM

Is there any faucet for this coin? Or I only can own this coin through mine and exchange.
What mining program should I use if I want to mine this coin? I have a Stronghand too.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Airdrop on SatoWallet (23 July 2018)
https://coindar.org/en/event/stronghands-shnd-airdrop-on-satowallet-11641
webbski9

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

So what do I have to do re the swap ...I have the coins in a Windows wallet ?
Celey

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

OPTIONAL SWAP STILL OPEN
SHND-SHMN
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

Great News!!! #SHND has listed on bitexlive.com in https://bitexlive.com/exchange/DOGE-SHND pairs !!! Check out the press release!!! https://www.stronghands.info/stronghands-is-listed-on-bitexlive-com/

TIP OF THE DAY
If you are going to buy SHND, use the SHND/DOGE market
such as https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SHND/DOGE

-------oOo-------

Due to overwhelming support, this new thread represents a community take over of the StrongHands cryptocurrency.

You will find all useful informations in the first 3 posts of this thread,
Myself, bitcoinbabys, and Maedchen are community representatives and will post necessary informations here.

There will no doubt be some confusion as the situation develops further.

-------oOo-------

The entire cryptocurrency community suffer from one ailment. The ailment of disloyalty.
It's cancer that is eating away at every community on this forum. This coin solves that problem.
If you got dem weak hands, this coin aint for you. If you can go the distance crank up dem miners and get to work.

With this coin only the strongest hands prevail.
Can you go the distance and reap the ultimate reward?

Coin Stats
name - StrongHands
PoW Algo - Sha256D
PoS - min stake age - 30 days
PoS - Reward 100%
Blocktime - 2.5 mins
port - 6901
rpc - 6902

Explorer
https://cryptobe.com/chain/StrongHands
https://www.coinexplorer.net/SHND

Wallets and Source

there is a mandatory update, all users must download and run new client
please use latest version available here
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases

bootstrap / blockchain snapshot
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cF96HJiU-KcuNRXskY3-MgtoLMBpneU4

Social Links
Discord Invitation - https://discord.gg/e8ka8UA
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SHNDcoin

Please read following posts for more informations

Stronghands original ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195510.0

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
John_WCR

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

Super! Well done! Expect 1 Target to December: 1 SHND = 1 SAT, 1 SHMN = $ 170
DashingAgent

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

Price of SHND will definitely rise if the developers are serious to burn the SHND. We may determine the burning amount by total number of SHMN x 50 million SHND and subtract this from the circulating supply to determine the current circulating supply of SHND coin at that time.

Super! Well done! Expect 1 Target to December: 1 SHND = 1 SAT, 1 SHMN = $ 170

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

is there any official date for swap, i bought around 25M for staking at  simplepospool, after 45 days they released a note to withdraw all SHND as staking is not working so haven't received any extra, price almost reduced 50 percent now to sell them but still interested in holding as coin as future but please update community whats going on with project so we can follow 
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

It is nice to see these more older type coins regain popularity and is a change from just seeing a plethora of erc20 tokens take over Bitcointalk. These types of coins remind me of the early days and sometimes I wish we were back to those days where things were much simpler for newbies. I do hope the project is a good long term one that will put smiles on many people's faces. Can you tell me if there is a utility for this token or is it primarily a token for miners?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
DashingAgent

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

I am also afraid that why the price is dumping? the staking won't work as the total supply has been mined.

is there any official date for swap, i bought around 25M for staking at  simplepospool, after 45 days they released a note to withdraw all SHND as staking is not working so haven't received any extra, price almost reduced 50 percent now to sell them but still interested in holding as coin as future but please update community whats going on with project so we can follow 

valterdr

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:22:30 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 02:34:33 AM by valterdr

let's vote for SHND at CryptalDash Exchange

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing/stronghands

bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

the swap is active now, see http://shndswap.stronghands.info

I am also afraid that why the price is dumping? the staking won't work as the total supply has been mined.

staking still works fine, currently 500k SHND /block reward

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:36:42 AM

To clarify our Team position in regards to the current swap and burn.

The swap ratio will remain constant for the entire duration of swap.
We will not be increasing or decreasing that value under any circumstances.

Swapping is purely optional, it is up to all SHND holders whether they wish to own SHND or SHMN or both.
There will be no forced swap under any circumstances.

All SHND swapped will be destroyed/burnt.
If you choose to swap, then your SHND will be destroyed and you will not be able to swap back.

At the end of the swap period all remaining SHMN will also be burnt or destroyed.

SHND will be considered after the swap as to whether any new changes to rewards will be integrated.
This will be based on remaining supply against current rewards.

there is no plan for any further burn after this period.
any talk of a further burn is not official

---

The swap ratio is 5.000.000 SHND to 1 SHMN

An amount of SHMN has been earmarked for distribution to team-members for services during development and swap.
So far a total of 5750 SHMN have been distirubted to myself, bitcoinbabys, linenoise, repo, nashclay BrazilianRiderVDR and Fedda the BootStrap man.
This may increase before swap end but we are highly concerned to maintain SHMN value without flooding the market by paying the development team.

in regards to SHND being destroyed, we are using a feature of the code base where all coins sent as fees are destroyed and the coin supply is immediately reduced.
we will be exploring options for SHMN as to whether this process is feasible, if it is not possible, we will generate a burn address and send all funds there.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
CryptoxMonitor

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

Swapping is purely optional, it is up to all SHND holders whether they wish to own SHND or SHMN or both.

If you choose to swap, then your SHND will be destroyed and you will not be able to swap back.

At the end of the swap period all remaining SHMN will also be burnt or destroyed.

SHND will be considered after the swap as to whether any new changes to rewards will be integrated.

---

An amount of SHMN has been earmarked for distribution to team-members for services during development and swap.
So far a total of 5750 SHMN have been distirubted to myself, bitcoinbabys, linenoise, repo, nashclay BrazilianRiderVDR and Fedda the BootStrap man.
This may increase before swap end but we are highly concerned to maintain SHMN value without flooding the market by paying the development team.

in regards to SHND being destroyed, we are using a feature of the code base where all coins sent as fees are destroyed and the coin supply is immediately reduced.
we will be exploring options for SHMN as to whether this process is feasible, if it is not possible, we will generate a burn address and send all funds there.

"we will be exploring options for SHMN as to whether this process is feasible, if it is not possible, we will generate a burn address and send all funds there"
So you do not have a concrete plan on SHMN?
Is SHMN in an uncertain destination?

---
"At the end of the swap period all remaining SHMN will also be burnt or destroyed."
I suppose you mean SHND, i'm right?
bitcoinbabys

Activity: 208
Merit: 51

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

---

"we will be exploring options for SHMN as to whether this process is feasible, if it is not possible, we will generate a burn address and send all funds there"

---
"At the end of the swap period all remaining SHMN will also be burnt or destroyed."

Well to answer the first question what he is saying is that he is deciding if we should burn the extra SHMN via the process that we burned SHND. If that option is not feasible then we will generate a burn address for SHMN.

For the second question he means this: We premined around 4 million to have enough for swap. So once swap is closed all remaining premined SHMN coins will be burned. We have already started burning SHND coins. So far we have burned 1.6 trillion. I hope this helps clarify the announcement for you

REVIVE YOUR LIGHT. MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS. REALIZE YOUR WORTH.
AndyMatrix

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

Looks like whales with trillions do not want to swap.
All point of trying to save shnd will be in vain.
The devs should swap 95% of all shnd .
Shnd needs a 200billion total supply to be worth anything. Unless a rich investor step in and save the day.
launching shnd on Coinbase and binance .

Thanks to all devs that are doing their best for stronghand.

CryptoxMonitor

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

---

---

Well to answer the first question what he is saying is that he is deciding if we should burn the extra SHMN via the process that we burned SHND. If that option is not feasible then we will generate a burn address for SHMN.

For the second question he means this: We premined around 4 million to have enough for swap. So once swap is closed all remaining premined SHMN coins will be burned. We have already started burning SHND coins. So far we have burned 1.6 trillion. I hope this helps clarify the announcement for you

yeah, It became clearer
--
 what about the block reward of SHMN?
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

Looks like whales with trillions do not want to swap.
All point of trying to save shnd will be in vain.
The devs should swap 95% of all shnd .
Shnd needs a 200billion total supply to be worth anything. Unless a rich investor step in and save the day.
launching shnd on Coinbase and binance .

Thanks to all devs that are doing their best for stronghand.

This coin stakes pretty well with not a huge amount like some coins take. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: